combustion degrees

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuranga
Contributor
Contributor
combustion degrees

Post by anuranga » 10 Nov 2013

hello sir..

in my horoscope Jupiter and Venus degrees are as follows.

Jupiter:7 Aq 34"30.38"
Venus:22 Aq 07"02.06"
Sun:13 Aq 10"15.97"

so Jupiter is surely i think combusted as it very close to sun.but according to J.Hora and astro sage online software it does"t display that Venus is combusted.and also i sow some articles person who born in after sunset (night) combustion does"t affect.Is it true?

Thank you

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: combustion degrees

Post by Crystalpages » 30 Apr 2014

anuranga wrote:hello sir..

in my horoscope Jupiter and Venus degrees are as follows.

Jupiter:7 Aq 34"30.38"
Venus:22 Aq 07"02.06"
Sun:13 Aq 10"15.97"

so Jupiter is surely i think combusted as it very close to sun.but according to J.Hora and astro sage online software it does"t display that Venus is combusted.and also i sow some articles person who born in after sunset (night) combustion does"t affect.Is it true?

Thank you
Hi Anuranga,

If you are still active here, could you check the declination and latitudes of Ju and Ven and declination of sun (always has zero latitude!)? Share publicly or privately and if doing the latter, please include your birthdata: date, time and place and a brief comment about the reliability of source of time). Thanks!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 30 Apr 2014

Hello sri.rohiniranjan,

Well, that three dimensional viewing means a LOT about the proximity of planets in space. It is too
difficult for that to appear in FLAT screens !

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 01 May 2014

lightlamp wrote:Hello sri.rohiniranjan,

Well, that three dimensional viewing means a LOT about the proximity of planets in space. It is too
difficult for that to appear in FLAT screens !

Lightalamp
It should be possible since it involves only comparing the values for sun and the ?combust planet in most cases! We do have 3-D "flat" screens available these days and some software programmer might be able and willing to design a program which might enable one to do that on a FLAT 3-D screen? :-)

Perhaps that way, we can reduce the numbers of "SUN-BURNs" in our beloved planets that make astrology tick...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 01 May 2014

Hello sri.rohiniranjan,

What i really meant was that a study of combustion should also include the aspect of declination and the same
is elusive because of the absence of a three dimensional approach when the proximity becomes an important
factor. Even without a flat screen, the declination is within reach only if people attempt to do so. I meant the
flatness in approach.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 02 May 2014

lightlamp wrote:Hello sri.rohiniranjan,
...the declination is within reach only if people attempt to do so...
Following the one-way email instruction from LOVA, I am only quoting truncated message from you LLji, to save byte-usage (Internet bandwidth-obesity is on the rise and BYTES are expensive, understandably...! That has been the problem always, about other matters too and not just jyotish. However, if tropicalists can and have been doing this (such as their parallel aspect, and the even more intriguing caizimi/cazimi amplification-strengthening when a planet is almost consumed by sun!), surely we jyotishis can too and at least must look into! I have not been able to find a convincing case for combustion being all that damaging. Usually, there are other explanations and/or redeeming factors! Could be 2-D, 3-D or whatever...!

Rgds,

RR
Rohiniranjan