Amitabh Bachchan horoscope and combustion theory

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Amitabh Bachchan horoscope and combustion theory

Post by Lex » 11 Aug 2014

Radiance ji

I thought I would not engage into discussion further.

BTW, what was the time used for this celebrity. ...
if it is 1600 hrs, rodden rating is C

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 11 Aug 2014

Dear Lex Ji,

14:50:30 Corrected War Time, Allahabad, UP, India. (Source - http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=319)

The concern here is not which time to use- with or without war time adjustment or what the actual time was but which chart is more fitting for an actor with massive fame and popularity - Aquarius lagna with concentration of planets in 8th and almost every house lord ill-placed or capricorn lagna with the same planets in 9th and some very good yogas.

I am getting a little excited with his horoscope. More so because am fed up with the good things my own horoscope foretell and the shitty time I going through in contrast. So if someone has a truly illustrious career, shouldn't it show somewhere in his horoscope instaaed of making statements as 'Good karma of his parents helped', lady luck gave special blessings etc? Instead, the likes of respected KN Rao were suggesting he should retire, likely to die in 2009 and all that he could make up at random. If there is no direct indication of success in such a person's chart, then am inclined to think that free will could in fact work for some people or perhaps most of the people.
Last edited by radiance on 17 Aug 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Aug 2014

Radiance ji

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

F
Last edited by shilpa on 16 Aug 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 12 Aug 2014

Lex wrote: now Is that excuse been given wartime correction?
Lets assume, LMT not used, still I guess AB chart casted could be far from truth.

In general, I have observed that there are a zillion ways to give reasons once something has happened. How argentina won the world cup, 9/11, how modi became prime minister etc etc. However, accurate prediction is a different thing altogether.
Reason: off topic coments removed

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 12 Aug 2014

INDIAN ELECTION 2014: THEREBY HANGS A TALE
KN RAO
29 April 2014, 5:47 PM
Someone asked me a question what is my prediction about the results of elections with only three legs left. Then someone even said that I was keeping silent and not venturing out to predict this time. All this is wrong because I made my prediction in January 2013---LET ME REPEAT THAT I MADE MY PREDICTION IN JANUARY 2013 before any poll survey came out. WHAT WAS MY PREDICTION ? Here it is reproduced fully. KN Rao
--------------------------------------------------------

NDTV
Lok Sabha Elections 2014 - NDTV opinion poll: BJP and allies cross 272 mark NDTV.com | Updated: April 14, 2014 23:43 IST
NDTV's latest opinion poll shows the BJP and its allies collecting 275 seats, three more than needed to form the government. The BJP, led by prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, gets 226 seats, the party's strongest performance ever and a very long way from the two it had won in 1984.

( Written on 29 April 2014)

After 15 May 2014 when the election results will be known it will be Mesha Mesha Tula with the Amatyakaraka aspecting the tenth house from Mesha and in the eleventh house from Tula.

It can be seen in many ways also. I discuss it with many details in my class rooms but in the website writings I avoid most of it , including the discussion of many divisional charts to avoid cumbersome technical discussions.

Note: My prediction is based on the correctness of the horoscope of Modi which I have been assured is correct.

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=466
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Aug 2014

radiance ji

I am not throwing muds on such journals either,
Reason: astrology can be discussed / debated / disagreed...but ridiculing & taking potshots other posters/ astrologers , not allowed

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 17 Aug 2014

Added the source of the wartime corrected birth time to earliesr post(I didn't calculate it. Just took from the journal).

Saw a much bigger thread with discussion on this topic... njoy! :D http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 4&start=25

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Aug 2014

radiance ji
Refer Na Mo's victory march to New Delhi by Nadi analysis in this forum, see in Planets section dated Mar 14th 2014 title of thread is Indian Elections 2014

Further, see in career sect, Na Mo 's tea stall business

In nadi analysis of Narendra Modi, I didnt utilize any time of birth of Na Mo

In that thread how I had utilized nadi technique of advt on Na Mo image in election.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 17 Aug 2014

Lex ji,

As mentioned earlier, I am a novice and have limited knowledge of astrology. I have absolutely no idea how analysis is done through naadi. Is it on the basis of events which happened in a person's' life and forecasting future events based on that?

Rgds.