Amitabh Bachchan horoscope and combustion theory

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuranga
Contributor
Contributor
Amitabh Bachchan horoscope and combustion theory

Post by anuranga » 09 Nov 2013

Sir..

in Amitabh Bachchan horoscope 10th lord in 8H (bad House) as malefic.and also mars(10th Lord) combusted deeply and totally.But he was raised through his career.and also he has a good marriage life.but Venus debilitated and combusted.So how do we rely on combustion theory if it not comes in to practical :D .

thanks...

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amitabh Bachchan horoscope and combustion theory

Post by Crystalpages » 03 May 2014

anuranga wrote:Sir..

in Amitabh Bachchan horoscope 10th lord in 8H (bad House) as malefic.and also mars(10th Lord) combusted deeply and totally.But he was raised through his career.and also he has a good marriage life.but Venus debilitated and combusted.So how do we rely on combustion theory if it not comes in to practical :D .

thanks...
Undoubtedly, there would be concerns raised about the accuracy of birthtime of a celebrity and statements to that effect already voiced by respected senior astrologers, but the deadly accident in workplace in July 1982 and shortly thereafter diagnosis of myasthenia gravis (nerves and muscles or more specifically neuro-muscular junction disorder) come to mind. Whether all this can be pinned on 'combustion' or close-junction of astrologically-significant planets and the retrograde planet in the 8th house, etc would remain on the table...

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 05 May 2014

we have been made to believe that Amitabh has Kumbha lagna (300pm), but i think he is makara lagna person and lagna is last few degrees of makara lagna. see his lagna lord in 5th suggesting an actor.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 05 May 2014

StellarAstrologer wrote:we have been made to believe that Amitabh has Kumbha lagna (300pm), but i think he is makara lagna person and lagna is last few degrees of makara lagna. see his lagna lord in 5th suggesting an actor.
Celebrity birthdata would generally have that dark cloud of uncertainty overhead, many times! I recall reading either an article or chapter written by Mr. K.N. Rao who mentioned that in his possession he has Amitabh's corrected birthdata which was made available by Smt. Teji Bachchan (Amitabh's mother) to Mr. Rao. Perhaps those articles might help if someone is doing research on Big B's horoscope.

The LL in 5th being an actor-making factor prompted me to do a quick search. In the database (all categories mixed) this was seen in 7.6% of charts. In the actor-actress category, the prevalence was 7.2%. Alison Bodhani has in her kindle book associated and shown such careers with saraswati and kala nidhi yogas as couple of factors. There must be more.
Rohiniranjan

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 06 May 2014

rohini ji
for somebody to be in show business, there is a connection of ll and/or 10th to 5h or 5l. see this in many horoscopes. see clooney's aa chart, he is in news. this is a difficult chart to analyze.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 07 May 2014

K.N. Rao’s article on Amitabh Bacchan, where he has considered Aquarius as the ascendant, and mentioned that the birth details of Mr. Bacchan was given by his mother when she came to consult him is there in his book: “Ups And Downs In Career”. So there is no doubt when it comes to the correctness of the chart.

I get amazed when I see his chart. Venus is the planet that takes one into cinema, and it is in the 8th house debilitated and combust, and why just Venus, so many planets are there in the 8th house, the most malefic house in astrology, and in spite of that, he is one of the most successful movie stars in Indian cinema! I am not questioning astrology by saying that but only meaning this that astrology is much more complicated than we comprehend it to be.

Marc Boney has written an excellent research article on movie stars, “Hollywood Nights: Acting and the 3rd House”, which is available here on this link: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/astro- ... elebrities There are 35 charts of Hollywood actors in it, and the common factor that is seen in those charts for the stars making themselves shine in the movie industry is the third house connection as the third house is the house of acting in astrology.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 09 May 2014

So, now we have so many lego blocks to play with? Some claim the tenth, others the fifth, another one claims the third, yet another one claims the nodes (chhaya grahas related to the light and shadow realm of filmy realm?). There might be many other lego blocks floating around, un-recovered in the sweeping...?

When the next nativity, if such a one arrives, across our desk asking for advice for his or her filmy-career, what do you all advice? ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

exalted_jupiter

Post by exalted_jupiter » 09 May 2014

[quote="Orange-Man"]K.N. Rao’s article on Amitabh Bacchan, where he has considered Aquarius as the ascendant, and mentioned that the birth details of Mr. Bacchan was given by his mother when she came to consult him is there in his book: “Ups And Downs In Career”. So there is no doubt when it comes to the correctness of the chart.

I get amazed when I see his chart. Venus is the planet that takes one into cinema, and it is in the 8th house debilitated and combust, and why just Venus, so many planets are there in the 8th house, the most malefic house in astrology, and in spite of that, he is one of the most successful movie stars in Indian cinema! I am not questioning astrology by saying that but only meaning this that astrology is much more complicated than we comprehend it to be.

Marc Boney has written an excellent research article on movie stars, “Hollywood Nights: Acting and the 3rd House”, which is available here on this link: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/astro- ... elebrities There are 35 charts of Hollywood actors in it, and the common factor that is seen in those charts for the stars making themselves shine in the movie industry is the third house connection as the third house is the house of acting in astrology.

Basab[/quote]

Those articles you mentioned are not free my friend. You have to pay to read each and every article. If you a link to a free site please post it here. It would be much appreciated.

EJ

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 10 May 2014

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 May 2014

RR ji

In case of celebrity, date of birth or time will be always bigger issues.

So, when these data are in ambiguity. The starting point determining lagna goes for a toss.

T
Last edited by shilpa on 16 Aug 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unvalidated insinuations and accusations removed

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 10 May 2014

exalted_jupiter wrote:Those articles you mentioned are not free my friend. You have to pay to read each and every article. If you a link to a free site please post it here. It would be much appreciated.
I will find out if there is any free article on the topic, and if I get one, I will surely post it here.
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 11 May 2014

Lex wrote:texts.
. Could you please pass the link of the article, where he has apologized? We would like to see evidence before we believe you. So if you have evidence and can present it here, then only make such a statement as you have made here; otherwise, anyone can say anything against anyone.

Basab

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 May 2014

Basab
I have an email
Reason: insinuations, potshots not allowed

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 12 May 2014

Lex,

I will tell you what I will do if you produce the evidence: I will then believe you.

If you were appreciating it that he is owning up his mistake, the least you would have done would be to not mention it in a public forum. By doing that you have proved otherwise.

Basab
Last edited by Orange-Man on 14 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 May 2014

Basab

I am sure you will agree with me that,

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 12 May 2014

Sure, Lex. I got your point.

Basab
Last edited by Orange-Man on 13 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 May 2014

Basab

You got the point what I wanted to convey.

Just have a look at my naadi analysis in Planet section, title India election, on a Celebrity Narendra Bhai Modi.

Since your id is orange man, I am not linking you with any political party. Jokes apart, what I wanted to convey is during election always important or key candidate's chart is more significant than a party's

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 15 May 2014

Yeah, will check it, Lex.

Basab

anuranga
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anuranga » 17 May 2014

I think many astrologers only worry about natal chart.but other half of life in D-9.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 18 May 2014

anuranga wrote:I think many astrologers only worry about natal chart.but other half of life in D-9.
Although I have been pretty invested into astrology for some years and have had the good fortune to read the astrologers' sharings, I do not have sufficient familiarity, factually-speaking, with their methodological preferences (total package) to provide an accurate estimate about that. As to D1 vs D9, specifically, probably some astrologers do as stated by you, some do it variably so, quite a few at least in past several years have been mentioning about other Ds, a few about vimshopaka which is related to the multi-divisional line of thinking, etc. Some consider divisionals but not awasthas and there are so many nuances and nooks and crannies in the rather complex matrix of jyotish. PLus the inability or reluctance in communication, and the time it takes to transcribe the astrological thinking process into written (typed) accounts from which we guess or guesstimate the detailed thinking of different delineations, etc etc.! :-(

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 08 Aug 2014

It is surprising how incorrect birth details (even of a few minutes) can give a completely different picture of a horoscope. I have seen Amitabh Bachchan's interview with Simi garewal (avaialble on youtube) where he himself said his time of birth was 3 PM (11 Oct '42). In contrast, I have seen several websites quoting 15:50 (3:50 PM), 16:00 (4 PM) and so on. There is an article by KN rao http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=319 where he gives the time of birth as provided by Late Teji Bachchan(Amitabh's mother) and which puts it at 14:50:30 Corrected War Time, Allahabad, UP, India. Time of 2:50 PM gives Makara lagna as per Parashara software and not aquarius lagna.

Now if lagna is considered to be Makara we see that Jupiter falls under the 7th house and the multiple planets in 9th. A major shift to things. With the planets in 8th, the astrologers in some of the websites said exalted jupiter in 6th can "still" somehow give good results while the dull period could be explained with the planets in 8th. But if time of birth is taken as 2:50 pm, then I think the beauty of the horoscope can be seen with Jupiter in 7th and 4 planets in 9th.(Although his bad phase would be an anomaly in comparison)

The point I am trying to make is that in cases where the horoscope shows something else and the life of the concerned is altogether different, it just might be due to wrong time details owing to bad memory of a close relative or indifference to the time (3 or 4 Pm, what difference does it make:).

I am not an expert at reading, so others may highlight the awesomeness of AB's horoscope considering Capricorn as the lagna.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Aug 2014

14 May
Back 1 hour

14 May 1942 - Time Zone Change (BURT → IST)
When local standard time was about to reach
Friday, 15 May 1942, 00:00:00 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to
Thursday, 14 May 1942, 23:00:00 local standard time instead

Sunrise and sunset was about 1 hour earlier on 14 May 1942 than the day before. There was more light in the morning.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/ ... ?year=1942

In 1925, time synchronisation began to be relayed through omnibus telephone systems and control circuits to organisations that needed to know the precise time. This continued until the 1940s, when time signals began to be broadcast using the radio by the government.[9] Briefly during World War II, clocks under Indian Standard Time were advanced by one hour, calling it as War Time. This provision lasted from September 1, 1942 to October 14, 1945.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_India

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... icle_id=84
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 08 Aug 2014

The yogas are significantly different with Capricorn Vs Aquarius lagna. Would it be irrelevant to compare the horoscopes with these 2 lagnas and then decide which best suits AB's current status. (Aquarius yoga even shows nirbhagya yoga, no laxmi and mahapurusha yoga as per Parashara).

I am a novice, so have this question of what happened to the thousands (or at least few hundred) who were born around the same time in capricorn/aquarius lagna. Not all of them reached AB's status(unless they are in hiding!:)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Aug 2014

radiance ji

I will translate a sloka in english, how so called famed jyothis been quoted, copy and pasting, dwell out to queriest to make them emotionally motivated. Our sages, Rishis will go never wrong, it are these famed folks copy and pasting yogas irrationally in a queriest chart

Sloka states

Weigh houses 9 6 11 3,
Ravi's son i.e Shani in 10th house
Destiny is well of
Dhana assurwd by a respected career
Shani the Karma ruler through vehicle
Do not talk like a dead body
sloka to be praised on universe

A chart, Makara Lg, Shani in 10th Uccha, Guru aspects, Shukra in Panchamastana.. Famed astro recommended known person per sloka career with large money.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 10 Aug 2014

anuradha wrote:
Briefly during World War II, clocks under Indian Standard Time were advanced by one hour, calling it as War Time. This provision lasted from September 1, 1942 to October 14, 1945.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_India

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... icle_id=84
Not sure whether the correct time details have been taken into account with respect to AB's horoscope. Why is it thought of as an aquarius lagna when things are not at all that bad in his life as signified. Also time even upto 3:55 PM shows capricorn lagna in parashara software. So, 3 PM(considering wartime adjustment) would have makara lagna only. Guess it is a different question whether or not to take adjusted war time into account.

Agreed there were problems that he faced and the astrologers seem more than happy to make prophecies of hospitalization etc which would be a normal thing for a 60+ person, but he has defied them all including death(doctors had declared him "clinically dead" for a few minutes in the 80's when the coolie accident happened).
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... icle_id=85

Note the comment at the end of above article made by a reader in 2010- "Amitabh Bachchan is still going strong!!! Could the astrologer please expain why?"

It is 2014 and the question is still valid!