Re: Death of a Child

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rosebud0810

Post by rosebud0810 » 15 Jul 2013

I’m very sorry for your loss. I don’t have any astrological advice but wanted to pass on my condolences to you and your wife. Losing a loved one (especially someone so young) is devastating. Take time to heal and lean on your family and friends for support. May God bless you and give you peace during this difficult time.

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 22 Jul 2013

My dear mr and mrs Rajeev.,

1. We do nt know our past sins and virtues. We remember them till the moment the umbilical card is cit. once it was cut , the memories or imprints that were stored on the mental sheeth around the soul, will come into existance as per human birth and and it's normal nature. There were two chances to the baby's death. One is during the previous birth , the native's well wishers might have prayed their family deity or Lord kaala Bhairava (time controlling god in this cosmos) at the time of danger to the life, requesting HIM to cut t he longevity in the next birth, add it to the present birth to this native. If the asked person was serious sadhakas or vey virtues person Lord will certainly oblige ...in such circumstances the above said incident might have happen. Secondly if the native might be your creditor in your and your previous births ....and you did not repay the debt and left the mortal bodies...the creditor whom you owe if felt mentally very much, then that soul took birth and made you to do services to him and spend some money equal to the amount you owe, with interest, then left the mortal body. The second case was clear ly explained by Late B V Raman, in one of his editorials, some 20 years back. It is one of the editorials that I cannot forget in my life. In the first type of cases...I done serious sadhana in two cases and achieved cent percent success. I will explain one case...this was happened in Hyderabad , just four yeas back. My Guruji is Sri Sidheswari ananda Bharathi , Kurthalam Sr Sidheswari Peetam , Tamilnadu. I came into contact only six years back. He is a retired Principal of Hindu College, Gunutur. He had done thanthrika sadhana from his childhood on dakshinachara system. If he stares t you or put akshithaas on your head as blessing , he sees your previous birth. According to him in this Kali Yuga we , human beings, face lot of difficulties , to reduce the seriousness of the problem and to achieve our desires, we can do thanthrika manthra sadhana through dakshinachara system. As on date , I can say there are two such persons on this earth, one is this Swamiji and another is in north India near Nepal. Hence I selected this Swamiji as my Guruji at rhe age of70 years. If one is to get rid off apamrithyu we should pray kaala Bhairava, Varanasi. I done 1 lakh Japam, ten thousand homam, one t husband tharpanam, one hundred marginam at USA and annadaanam for ten persons I came to Varanasi and done Anna daanam for 10 Vedic pandits and to one married ladi ,.then I went to kaala Bhairava temple...near Trailinga Swami samaadhi..I experienced unimaginable miracles of Lord kaal bhairava...I Never expected, but happened, it took some time to understand. It was on a four day trip ...every step at Kasi on the roads, in the shops, on the bank of river Ganga, at the samadhi of Trailinga swami...at kaala bhairava temple, at Chinthamani Ganapathi temple...at every step...many miracles I experienced. So you must do serious sadhana, you can achieve what you want.Incident:- my neighbor was a retired civil surgeon in famous local General Hospital , from 40t year to 60tyear he had heart bypass surgery, and kidney transplantation ,besides he was diabetic and high blood pressure patient. Four years back he asked me to see his birth chart, as he wants to live one more year and perform his eldest son's marriage. After seeing the chart came to conclusion that it is difficult to meet his desire, then I said you ask your wife to do pradakshinams (-as told in my replies to raj77) to their family deity,. She has done as per my advice. It took two years to fix the marriage. Invitation cards distributed .48 hours before one invitation card was given to me at night 11 o clock...at odd hour. While giving the card she told her husband doctor was in Intensive care unit in the local highly reputed corporate hospital. Then on the next day at 3 pm I was informed that the hospital doctors lost hopes about this doctor. Immediately sat to do homam and done homam for one hour to kaala bhairava...asking extend the life span , post pone death , by cutting the longevity of the native in the next birth from his next birth's longevity and to the present birth. He survived for more than three years. Only last year he died. Marriage was over as per schedule. But the newly married lady opted for divorce and it took two years for sanction of divorce. What I asked lord kaala bhairava has given , but destiny in the newly married boy could not be changed.
Dear mr. And mrs Rajiv ji ... The soul left the mortal body...you do annadaanam on the day of the baby's death at Kasi annapoorna by sending an amount of RS.1500/-or more...the maa annapoorna Devi samsthanam people do the annadaanam on the death day of the baby. Let her soul rest in peace.
With blessings,
Rao,21/7/13

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Re: Death of a Child

Post by rao_mocherla » 22 Jul 2013

Dear mr Rajiv, please note from the charts couple the longevity of children cannot be assessed, it can be assessed from the birth chart of child. For assessing longevity the parents birth charts are not required. Refer predictive astrology written by Dr B. Suryanarayana Raw, BV Raman. Brihath Parasara Hora sastra. R.Santhanam, Brihth jathakam etc.,Rao, 21/7/13

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 24 Jul 2013

Sir,

For your two questions the answer is no.,Rao,25/7/13

bindu

Post by bindu » 24 Jul 2013

[quote="rao_mocherla"]My dear mr and mrs Rajeev.,

1. We do nt know our past sins and virtues. We remember them till the moment the umbilical card is cit. once it was cut , the memories or imprints that were stored on the mental sheeth around the soul, will come into existance as per human birth and and it's normal nature. There were two chances to the baby's death.
With blessings,
Rao,21/7/13[/quote]
Great!
Sir Can i have the address & contact number of your Guru ji of Guntur staying in Tamilnadu

bindu

Post by bindu » 24 Jul 2013

[quote="rahuketu"]Rao sir,
I have 2 questions.

1)sir, for the person doing suicides,does it mean that he is preserving lifes for next birth

Or

Compensating the life requested by well wishers in previous birth from this birth?
If this is true then is there any way so that we cut off years from this life and add to next life?

2) as you told 1 lakh japa is to be done.
Can we perform it in group?
I meant that can we hire some pundits or brahmins for the accomplishment of this task and self attain the whole punya?[/quote]
Tantrokt Maha Mritunjaya Japa is the only remedy to be saved from untimely death & misfortunes....In shastras it is mentioned that even Ravana had done this japa but could not complete it ...so met with his death

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 25 Jul 2013

Dear friends,
1. Only minor nature problems that we suffer can be solved with sthothras recital by individual persons. In group recitals..the vibrations confer mental bliss, . Initiation of manthra, it's recital ( maala , dress , timings, place of recital, etc will differ according to the devatha of the manthra) .1 lak, some times it may be in laks/crores...,dasamsa homam, dasamsa marjanam, dasamsa tharpanam dasamsa Anna Daanam ...this is the process. Then you will get eligibility to cal l. . with a samkalpam to be fulfilled ...it is like entrance test to join degree courses. this you have to do any devatha. Where as for your family deity in pradakshinam for 21/41 days gives good results, some time you have to do it repeatedly till you wish is fulfilled. My Guruji/Swamiji said ...this birth we have taken because of some balance is still there in or sin committed in previous births,,,we will get many problems and difficulties inturn we suffer,..in such we have to call specific related devatha to fulfill our desire or solve our problems...in specific deities are thre to fulfill specific problems. I followed this method and I got results.

2. I replied the forum members , to better understand about the soul and rebirth one must go and stay and observe the incidents at Dattha Kshethram, 40 km to Gulbarga... Some persons who died natural death...still roaming since hundreds of years. They could not go to urdhwa lokas or take rebirth. Under this back ground you analyse your question. In the book written by Dr Weise..."many masters many lives" ..it is clearly stated...a man who never believed in rebirth could believ, confirmed the Hindu theory of rebirth runaanubandha relationship in the lives ...he clearly confirmed that what Hindu scripyures say is correct. Every human being must read that book...but we are greedy in purchasing that book and read it...prefer to spend lot of money on pleasure seeking /entertainment programs.

3. Maha mrithunjaya manthra is only for apa mrithuyu nivaaranm , where as postponement of death by cutting the longevity in the next birth and adding to this birth is to be done under special circumstances ...I done In a doctor's case...he saved the lives of thousands of persons without taking single paid in return till his last breath without seeing caste,creed, religion...in day time and also midnight...I never saw such doctor in my life. Sanjeevani manthram or medicine should not be given to each and every person .for each and every disease . Another thing you have to note,..when you use it for others , to that extent , the power in Your position will reduce...tomorrow in case of need you cannot get to your life, isnt it? Read Maha Rishi Viswamithra's life.

Thanks, Rao, 25/7/13

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear madam Bindu ,

You asked the address of my Guruji, it is :- Sri Siddheswarananda Bharathee Swamy. C/o Sri Siddheswari , . Mounaswami matam, Kurthalam 627 802, Via Tenkasi, Thirunalweli district, Tamilnadu, Phone 04633-210707.
& Swayamsiddha Kaali Peetam , B1 - C 40 , 4th Line Ravindranagar, Guntur - 522 006. Phones:- 0863 - 2231625 and 2256666.

At present the Swamiji in chathrmaasa dheeksha at Varanasi. Since 10th of this month.
Thanks, rao, 25/7/13

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sri Siddheswari peetam mount swami matam, kurthalam

bindu

Post by bindu » 26 Jul 2013

Thank you Sir. Please let me know about his availability in Guntur or Chennai so that I may pay my greetings & regards on your & my own behalf.

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 26 Jul 2013

Dear madam,
He is in Varanasi in Chathurmaasam. He may be there for two months are more. I never contacted over phone, even when my wife was in deathbed. He is my Guruji, his blessings will always be there on his sashays . You may send your greetings, but do not mention my name. I am only instrument in spreading his powers through this forum.
Thanks, Rao, 26/7/13

bindu

Post by bindu » 27 Jul 2013

Sorrt to know that your wife was sick. I will try to meet him after 2 months Sir. Thank you

rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rao_mocherla » 23 Aug 2013

My dear rahukethu,

1. It is very difficult to answer your question, only I can give some examples.
2. Please refer my replies under sastraas and books wherein I have given in detail information, please go through the replies again and again ...to under stand better regarding how to do it correctly.
3. You want to do certain number of rassgullas , it requires certain quantity of milk and other items in certain proportions to the first item and main item of milk. If you take less quantity the other items, will the ultimate product will be tasty as you originally expected???this is also the same.
4. Dasamsa of Japam is homam, dasamsaa of homam tharpanam, dasamsaa of tharpanam is maarjanam, dasamsaa of maarjanam is Anna daanam . This is the process told by Maha rishies . I have done in that manner and I received the expected results...after doing the said process...then you are eligible to call the said devatha or fulfillment of your samkalpam. Then you have to do o again certain amount of Japam , homam etc to ask devatha come and solve the problem...please do not forget that the problem you are facing is part of your praarabdha karma, done in previous births, it is like an arrow released already from your bow...by taking birth as human being the present birth.
5. If the devatha Ugra devatha then the number will increase many folds. Itall depends on the severity of your problem.
Thanks,
Rao, 24/8/13