Vaughn Paul's Video Interview

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Vaughn Paul's Video Interview

Post by Vaughn Paul » 30 Nov 2012

Hi all,
I was interviewed a couple days ago by a large YouTube Channel (KRS Channel). You can watch the 45 min video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SzQqjuNLms Vaughn Paul

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vaughn Paul's Video Interview

Post by Saindhavi » 30 Nov 2012

Congrats for the interview!

Have watched first few minutes, will watch the remaining part later.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 30 Nov 2012

Congrats Sir ! :-)
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 30 Nov 2012

Thanks for the link. This is first time i have heard/seen you speaking.

(1) I also seen the moon as these days i rise quite early. It was very beautiful. infact i never knew one could see moon in the morning! First time in my life.

(2) You are totally right when you say ,Astrologer tend to justify any past event anyhow. I have so many explanations where one use planet, aspect, nakshtra especially as holder of planets, to justify the happening of event or a character trait.

(3) Keep it simple

Thanks

deeps

Post by deeps » 30 Nov 2012

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC INTERVIEW!!!! :)

SIMPLY LOVED HIS VIDEOS ON 11TH HOUSE AND MARS IN 1ST HOUSE. :)

He said that those who have Saturn in 11th house, his aspect on 1st house gives joint problems. This is very much true in one case of a 63 years old guy.

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 30 Nov 2012

Loved the Interview, As i am regular visitor of Kapiel Raj's Youtube channel, I watched this Interview as soon its posted!

Omkarnath
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Omkarnath » 08 Apr 2013

Great interview! Really, these are great learning tools, as well as great and joyful to watch.

Actually, I was in Delhi at K.N.Rao's Institute of Astrology at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan this october on the same International Jyotish course with Vaughn Paul ji. it was really great to meet him for the first time, to talk & discuss. I have been following this site from the begining and also have taken his jyotish course except for the last 2-3 lessons.

Regarding this interview, I totally loved to watch Vaghn Paul ji to talk - it took me back to our classes at BVB and I felt as if I was there, with him, drinking chai. And also, the unforgettable moments visiting KN Rao's house. In the iterview though, I felt irritated with Kapiel Raj constantly interrupting Vaughn ji with stupid remarks "absolutely" etc. Would be great idea for him to develop a bit patience, and just listen what the other has to say and not to constantly interrupt his guest.

jay1123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jay1123 » 04 May 2013

Amazing interview...

+1 to the below comment if it is being heard. You really irritate in an attempt to act smart. You could have added a question to Vaughn to find what kind of planetary placement is making you do this :P (Neptune ? :P)

EDITING: This post is not meant to hurt anyone (Kapiel R. or other organizers). Infact thanks for conducting the interview.. but could have been more informative if the interruption was not there. Hope it did not hurt.. and sincere apologies if it did.

[quote="Omkarnath"]In the iterview though, I felt irritated with Kapiel Raj constantly interrupting Vaughn ji with stupid remarks "absolutely" etc. Would be great idea for him to develop a bit patience, and just listen what the other has to say and not to constantly interrupt his guest.[/quote]
Last edited by jay1123 on 20 Jul 2013, edited 1 time in total.

The Lonely Wolf

Post by The Lonely Wolf » 24 May 2013

jay1123 wrote:Amazing interview...

+1 to the below comment if it is being heard. You really irritate in an attempt to act smart. You could have added a question to Vaughn to find what kind of planetary placement is making you do this :P (Neptune ? :P)
Omkarnath wrote:In the iterview though, I felt irritated with Kapiel Raj constantly interrupting Vaughn ji with stupid remarks "absolutely" etc. Would be great idea for him to develop a bit patience, and just listen what the other has to say and not to constantly interrupt his guest.
Vaughn Paul Manley :arrow: You RocK!! \m/

Coming to the above quote- I completely agree with Jay!

I wonder if Kapiel Raj has an account in Lova :roll:

Kapiel Raj is supercool as well but while doing his interviews, he should stop interrupting veteran astrologers. 8) If you guys have seen his interview with Veteran astrologer Chakrapani, you can clear see Chakrapani getting irritated by Kapiel's interruptions :P

No matter we should thank Kapiel for making Astrology interesting! Kapiel, You are the dUDE!! Hi Fi to you too! :mrgreen:

Mr Vaughn, You must do more interviews on KRSchannel!

Cheers,
The Lonely Wolf

rosebud0810

Post by rosebud0810 » 15 Jul 2013

I just watched majority of the video. It is very interesting and informative. Thank you for posting the link here.