Ketu's charisma

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deeps
Ketu's charisma

Post by deeps » 15 Oct 2012

Here is the link of articles on Ketu from KN Rao-

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=433

Enjoy!

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ketu's charisma

Post by manya » 05 Nov 2012

Aseem,

Good one. Post some more articles on Ketu.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Nov 2012

Akansha ji,

There are a few nice articles on Ketu in Vaughn Paul's daily articles section. You can read them to know more about it. But as you are running Ketu period now, you are supposed to tell us what you have understood about Ketu, than know about it from articles. :mrgreen:
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 05 Nov 2012

Last edited by manya on 26 Aug 2014, edited 2 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Nov 2012

Thanks for sharing your Ketu MD experience, Akansha ji. Ketu period it seems has been bad for you mostly in regard to marriage. That, I feel, is more due to problems in marriage house in your chart than due to the Ketu period itself. A bad planetary period start giving problems in regard to the troubled areas in the chart as per my experience, which proves true in your case, too.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 06 Nov 2012

Last edited by manya on 26 Aug 2014, edited 2 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Nov 2012

Akansha ji,

I think marriage is important for each and every person. We all need a life companion, or else life will become lonely. We shouldn't compare ourselves with great people--their way of thinking is much different than us.

deeps

Post by deeps » 06 Nov 2012

Thanks for sharing your views on Ketu dasha, Akanksha ji.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Nov 2012

akanksha2807 wrote:I get this feeling very often but if God wanted me to get married and suffer then there must be some logic behind it which I am unable to understand now.
When, and if, God will want you to understand the logic behind the reason for your suffering, you will get to know it automatically. Just like you didn't put any effort to get the suffering you got, the same way you won't have to strain your mind to find out the reason for your suffering--if you are supposed to know it, that is.

Spirituality helps one to understand life better, though it may not help you understand the specific reason for your suffering, so you can take the spiritual path. It's not possible to get answers to your questions, which are of a spiritual nature, in the material world.

As for me, I found the answers to all the questions I had about life from the spiritual books I read, though the answers were not specific to my problems, as to understand the reasons for one's problems one has to know about the karmas of his previous lives, and to know about one's previous lives, one has to leave this worldly life and become a saint as only saints can know everything about their past lives, not ordinary people like us.
Last edited by basab14 on 07 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 06 Nov 2012

Last edited by manya on 26 Aug 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 28 Nov 2012

Nice article, Deeps. Thanks for sharing.

deeps

Post by deeps » 28 Nov 2012

You are welcome!

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 30 Nov 2012

Nice Article!

Vishal39

Post by Vishal39 » 06 Oct 2014

[quote="deeps"]Here is the link of articles on Ketu from KN Rao-

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=433

Enjoy![/quote]
Just read the article on ketu's effect have to mention I had one of the best time in my life during ketu's antar weather it was in rahu md of jupiter's MD.

Thanks

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 07 Sep 2015

thanks for the link on Ketu

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rvx » 10 Aug 2019

The moksha aspect of Ketu is just be applied with Rasi chart or even applied to divisional charts?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Sep 2019

Only rasi

sn1

Post by sn1 » 13 Oct 2019

thanks for the link on Ketu..