article: Unmasking a Heavily Afflicted Planet

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 01 Jun 2008

Hi Basab,
No, it's not the chart of Penelope Cruz, or any other celebrity, just a good example of cancellation of debility. http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 053108.htm
Vaughn Paul
Last edited by Vaughn Paul on 02 Jun 2008, edited 1 time in total.

Basab

Post by Basab » 01 Jun 2008

Hello Vaughnji,

Thank you for the reply. It's a wonderful article and I rate it as one of the best of the free articles published in this website so far. Please convey my appreciation to Marc Boney.

Actually I feel that the latest article and the one before that were especially meant for me. :D I may be wrong but I feel they were omens for me. Let me explain. I have been going through a very difficult time for sometime now. Few days back when I looked at my chart I found only negatives in it. When the second last article got posted in a couple of days from when I had been worrying about my chart the first thought that went across my mind was maybe it was an omen but then my logical self showed its supremacy by convincing me that it was just a sheer coincidence. But when again the latest article conveying a similar message got posted I felt more strongly that it was an omen, more so because the article discussed an afflicted Moon in a chart and afflicted Moon in my own chart has been one of the biggest worries for me lately as it is the 10th lord in my chart and I haven't started my career yet. Maybe it is once again a coincidence but I hope it is not so. :D

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 02 Jun 2008

This article and the one before it are part of a larger article that I was considering making a paid astro-profile article, but I deciding against it and made it a free article. It's possible that I'll just make the whole article an a free astro-profile article since people are liking it so much.

Marc Boney's a very gifted astrologer and writer, praised by K.N. Rao, which is why I promote his articles on my website. They're always very instructional and clear. Vaughn Paul
Last edited by Vaughn Paul on 03 Jun 2008, edited 1 time in total.

Basab

Post by Basab » 04 Jun 2008

[quote="Vaughn Paul"]This article and the one before it are part of a larger article that I was considering making a paid astro-profile article, but I deciding against it and made it a free article. It's possible that I'll just make the whole article an a free astro-profile article since people are liking it so much. [/quote]

Hello Vaughnji,

It's really nice of you to make it available as a free article and now again thinking of making available the whole article as a free astro-profile article in your website. Would be extremely happy if you do that. Thank you so much for helping us all in our learning of astrology.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: article: Unmasking a Heavily Afflicted Planet

Post by USR » 26 Jun 2011

Combustion makes the planet weak.How much % depends upon it's closeness to Sun.Exaltation gives benefic results to the house it is in and aspects and during transit on the house of exaltation ,but during Maha dasa and antar dasa periods.(Not throughout the life period).
USR
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.