Mars & Saturn

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mars & Saturn

Post by Patriot » 01 Aug 2012

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/dailyj ... 072612.htm .

VaughanJi has nicely narrated by giving good examples. What if Jupiter is aspecting one of them or both of them. Will saturn & Mars behave in more cultured manner if Jupiter aspect them?

I welcome members to comment.

Regards,
Patriot.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mars & Saturn

Post by Patriot » 02 Aug 2012

Thanks for replying SirRama,

What if Jupiter is with one of them. Will he control only that particular planet.

Regards,

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Aug 2012

Best position of Jupiter is any where in chart but without association and aspect of any planet and should be in direct motion. Jupiter gives idealism and respect for tradition.regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Aug 2012

Best position of Jupiter is any where in chart but without association and aspect of any planet and should be in direct motion. Jupiter gives idealism and respect for tradition.regards

ANuradha:
I wrote about a girl in another thread with kumbha lagna and rasi, jupiter in the 7th with no other planet in 7th. She was such a wicked lady quarrelsome, fought with her husband and went for divorce immediately after marriage She had no respect for traditions since marriage itself is a tradition which is based on taking an oath that the two will never get separated until the end.
May be other combinations matter like she had sat, rahu in 2nd.
Mars, sun were in 4th or 5th.
May be sat, rahu and again mars sun combinations made her extremely rude, adamant and dominating.
None of the qualities of chandra and jupiter could be seen as far as I saw since she is in the neighbourhood.

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Aug 2012

Kindly share the details. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Aug 2012

Hi Anuradha:

At present I dont have those details but I give below the rasi details again:

Lagna and rasi: Kumbha, star sadayam ie shatabhisak
meena 2nd house rahu and sat
4th house:sun and mars
5th: venus, merc
7th:jupiter
8th: Ketu

I think sometime in 68 second half she was born
I think she is an MCom and was in some software company. She stays in Banglore, speaks good english and kannada and some hindi, tamil also. Nornally she speaks softly but can change into a devil as seen from her actions.
I can only say something to cross check, her father was a retired bank officer, she has two brothers one elder, one younger, both married before her, elder in Africa and other in US. Her mom herself is like a villain and daughter is the same. Her grandmother also the same, all female dominated house, I heard that her mother has advised her for divorce. Her father was soft spoken.
Hope this infn can help u make out something
Thanks in advance.
Dev
Last edited by Dev on 05 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Aug 2012

Hi Anuradha:

At present I dont have those details but I give below the rasi details again:

Lagna and rasi: Kumbha, star sadayam ie shatabhisak
meena 2nd house rahu and sat
4th house:sun and mars
5th: venus, merc
7th:jupiter
8th: Ketu
So Mars is aspecting the Jupiter. Jupiter is not pure. regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anuradha. Also I thought sun and mars combination says about strong character.

OK here is another horoscope where jupiter is not aspected.
The person has jupiter in 4th in kendra, vrichika lagna has sat in lagna, moon and mars in 3rd mars exalted

jup in 4th, rahu in 5th, venus in 12th

He is in some project assistant or so, he has lot of mental problems, he suddenly starts crying inside the work place, suddenly laughs, suddenly starts shouting at elders too. His knowledge in subject area is very poor. He has interests in visiting temples but does not seem to have any discipline or respect for elders.
He eats meat, drinks alcohol too when he is not supposed to. He is very stupid, already 27, says he does not know to ride bicycle, has never travelled in train and is afraid of travelling alone and so on.

I dont know why has such high mental issues, may be because moon is with mars and aspected by sat, jupiter in papa kartari, rahu in 5th causing obstruction from free thinking.
How would you explain jupiter here, is it due to papakartari?

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Aug 2012

Birth Details please? regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anuradha, I will send it tomm, I have it stored at office computer.
Dev

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 05 Aug 2012

Hi Devji,

I think its because of her nakshatra shathabhisha. shathabhisha nakshatra people are cunning, scheming & deceptive. They are not the same what they look.

Regards,

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Patriot:

May be you are right, because it is rahu's nakshatra and moreover, in kutumbha sthan you have rahu and sat meaning fighting in the house, and in 4th house of character, sun and mars, which would mean authority.

Thank you.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha:

Here it is
Male
dob Oct 11, 1986
10.44 am, chennai

I would welcome your feedback for his peculiar behaviour in spite of jupiter in kendra.

Dev

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 05 Aug 2012

Dev wrote:Patriot:

May be you are right, because it is rahu's nakshatra and moreover, in kutumbha sthan you have rahu and sat meaning fighting in the house, and in 4th house of character, sun and mars, which would mean authority.

Thank you.

Dev
Hi Devji,

Can you share her details.

Thanks,

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Patriot, but I only have the details as above,under no 8, which I gave to Anuradha. I only know it is satabishak and other details as given there. I think that would give some picture, and I have given all the characteristic of the person, so you could even guess the pada and so on.

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 06 Aug 2012

e: Mars & Saturn
by anuradha » 040812

anuradha
Frequent Contributor

by Dev » 060812

Anuradha:

Here it is
Male
dob Oct 11, 1986
10.44 am, chennai

I would welcome your feedback for his peculiar behaviour in spite of jupiter in kendra.

Dev
Jupiter is retrograde not in direct motion. regards
Last edited by anuradha on 06 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Aug 2012

Anuradha:

Thanks, you seem to have the answer in your finger tips. So if you see jupiter, I think in most cases, we will have some or the other problem.

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So if you see jupiter, I think in most cases, we will have some or the other problem.
Means what sir? regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha:

I meant that jupiter is exalted, in kendra, in trikona or own house and so on, one may think but then exaltation in 6th house, or aspect of malefic, or is vakri etc , these are found in most cases, having jup alone without any othe rplanet aspecting and it being in full strength for a person seems rare, this is what I said.

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have no problem even if Jupiter is in 6H, 8H or 12H but should be pure. regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ok but still when in 6, 8, 12 their thinking is not pure, it goes cruked, I feel.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:D :D :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:D :lol: :) 8)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha:

I tried several horoscopes and almost all of them have either retro, or aspects by melefics or conjunction with other planets and so on but finally I found that my elder sister has it.
She has simha lagna, jupiter placed in won house.
No aspect by any planet or no conjunction and jup is direct.
I can understand that.
If I say, for eg, that dark fellow, to identify someone, she gets angry and says, dont say dark, it is very bad, I would say for identification, she says, give some other identification, this will only add to your karma.
Similarly if I scold some cheats, she says, dont scold and increase your karma, if he has cheated, he will suffer for his karma but you forget it even if he has cheated leave it.
In everything she is like that. Even if someone has hurt her, if I say they are bad, she gets angry and says leave it. It is right from young age, early 20s she is like this.

Dev

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So now what is your opinion about pure Jupiter? Where is her Jupiter, in 5H or 8H. regards