Greatness of Hanuman Chalisa

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kritika
Re: Greatness of Hanuman Chalisa

Post by Kritika » 29 Jan 2019

Hello,

For 1 month now, i have been doing Hanuman Chalisa a certain number of times. It has also proven to be very very helpful as i experienced the positivity it brings to one's soul.

i began doing it using the pronounciations in the books of chalisas i have had at home.
But am not sure about wether the pronounciations are correct or not.

Could anyone help ?

-krittika

Neha M

Post by Neha M » 30 Jan 2019

Kritika wrote:
29 Jan 2019
i began doing it using the pronounciations in the books of chalisas i have had at home.
But am not sure about wether the pronounciations are correct or not.
https://youtu.be/5PdfqBttY2U

You can follow this.

riyengar

Post by riyengar » 20 May 2019

Om hanumate namah.

Indeed a great prayer. I consider hanuman as my spiritual guru and hanuman chalisa has worked wonders for me.

During childbirth I developed a severe form of infection called sepsis and my chances of survival was quoted as 2% by the best doctors in America. I started chanting Hanuman chalisa and asked for divine intervention and begged only for 6 months of life so that I could at least feed my son and ensure he is safe for life.I was put on heart monitors, lung and kidney monitors . My RBC count was dangerously low and my entire family was mourning.I asked my mother and sister to visit the nearest hindu temple in USA everyday and bring me tulasi water daily after offering it to hanuman. 4 day into the chanting my RBC count started picking up. 6 day they doctors removed my monitors as my vital organs became stable and 10 day I was allowed to go and feed my son.

6 years later I'm still alive healthy and my bond with my son is extremely strong.I agree that I received the best medical care possible but the spiritual strength and confidence that I will survive accelerated my recovery.I owe my life to Hanuman Chalisa.

riyengar

Post by riyengar » 22 May 2019

delete