Predicting Education

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
birthtimes
Predicting Education

Post by birthtimes » 01 Dec 2011

Wow, what a powerful article! It clears up a lot of questions I had during a certain period in my educational pursuits...

My 5th House in my rasi chart contains Mercury and Ketu. Mercury rules my 9th and 12th Houses. My 9th House contains Moon (10) and Mars (2,7) retrograde. The ruler of my 5th House, Saturn, is located in the 3rd and loses a planetary war with final dispositor Jupiter. The Sun is in the 4th House and Venus is exalted in the 6th House.

During Saturn MD-Jupiter AD, I became over-enthusiastic (Jupiter) and listened too much to my father-in-law (3rd House significators, i.e., Jupiter and Saturn!) who suggested I head in a different career direction which required a different graduate degree program. It didn't help that my wife at the time and mother-in-law also contributed more than their 2 cents worth in favor of my father-in-law's suggestion as well! And how convenient that both Moon (mother-in-law since it rules the 10th House) and Mars (wife, since it rules the 7th House) are conjunct in the aforementioned 9th House thus aspecting 3rd House Jupiter and Saturn, i.e., father-in-law!).

In my D-24 chart, Mars (3,8) retrograde is located in the 5th House, and is aspected from the 11th House by the Sun, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. The Sun rules the 12th House, and Saturn rules the 5th and 6th Houses. Jupiter is located in the 9th House, thus aspecting Mars retrograde in the 5th. The ruler of the 9th, Venus, is fallen in Virgo in the 1st, while Mercury is located in the 12th House.

Needless to say, I soon realized I had made a big mistake in changing my graduate degree plans, and during that same Saturn MD-Jupiter AD period, I dropped out of the program my father-in-law, wife, and mother-in-law thought I should pursue, and went back to my original graduate degree program...

Thanks to this article, I now am able to see how all of the aforementioned above came to pass...

:)

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Predicting Education

Post by KMD » 25 Mar 2021

Hi,

Its indeed a very interesting article. The link is below.

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/b ... th-the-d24

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."