Should there be option of Favourite topic

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Should there be option of Favourite topic

Post by anilesh47 » 07 Oct 2011

Hello Vaughan paul ji and other respected members,

I would like to give one suggestion if you dont mind. First of all i would like to thank to all members who have given the valuable time behind astrology and helped into solve problems of needy persons. I have never ever seen any website like this in vedic astrology world wide websites. This website provides the best way to learn astrology.

I found there is something missing in website. I suggest to keep the option of Favourite topic so one can easily find the topic whenever he/she need. For example, Person X has written important topic two months ago which is very useful to the members. After 5 to 6 months, sometimes what happen that we couldnt find the topic and it takes long time to search topic. So what i want to say that whenever person read the topic and he like it , he can add the topic as it in his favourite topic folder. So whenever next time he logins he can find easily from favourite topic folder. :D

I hope , Vaughan paul ji will approve my suggestion. :D

Thanks
Regards
Nilesh

All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should there be option of Favourite topic

Post by astro123 » 08 Oct 2011

excellent suggestion anilesh...this way one will not have to search thru endless topics/threads in the forum
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Should there be option of Favourite topic

Post by spidey » 08 Oct 2011

Anilesh , astro123 and mylilangel,
Have you ever used the 'Subscribe Topic" and "Bookmark Topic" features on the bottom of every page ?

In terms of working they are quite similar (if not same ) as that of your favorite topic suggestion.

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.