Interview of Mr K N Rao on LOVA

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor
Interview of Mr K N Rao on LOVA

Post by mannu21 » 18 May 2011

Dear Friends

I was going through archieves on LOVA and read the following interview of Mr K N Rao

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ar ... erview.htm

I didnt understand the underlined and green below

" Everyone except me puts the karakamsha exclusively in the navamsha, and takes the navamsha of the atmakaraka as the karakamsha lagna. But in Darbhanga and Rajasthan I found that the old astrologers took the karakamsha and put it in the birth horoscope. "

Kindly let me know how to do it. If possible give an example.

Regards

Mannu

May Sai Bless All !

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Interview of Mr K N Rao on LOVA

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 18 May 2011

THE K.N.RAO Apporach :

Identify the sign occupied by the AATMA-KAARAKA in NAV-AMSHA , and then , Mark this sign in D1 , This will be the KAARAKAMSHA , use this as LAGNA denoted by KL

ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLE :

• Say The AK is MOON in PISCES in D1

• MOON is in AQUARIOUS in NAV-AMSHA

now , what mostly people do is consider AQUARIOUS in NAV-AMSHA as KAARKAMSHA and treat it as LAGNA .

But instead in Rao Ji apporach AQQUARIOUS in D1 become the KL
Regards
---Dinesh
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 18 May 2011

Dear Dinesh ji

Got it sir, thanks a lot for making me understand it.

warm regards

Mannu
May Sai Bless All !

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 18 May 2011

Hi Dineshji,
Once we identify KL, What do we do???? Do we read it as we read a normal chart taking KL as Lagna???For me KL is Aquarius with moon in it....then KL is same as Moon Lagna for me...and my Lagna is natal chart is cancer with Atmakaraka Mars in it....
DOB:6/Sept./1968
Time:3.40 AM
Place: Chennai

Regards,
Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sunds wrote:Hi Dineshji,
Once we identify KL, What do we do???? Do we read it as we read a normal chart taking KL as Lagna???For me KL is Aquarius with moon in it....then KL is same as Moon Lagna for me...and my Lagna is natal chart is cancer with Atmakaraka Mars in it....
DOB:6/Sept./1968
Time:3.40 AM
Place: Chennai

Regards,
Sunder.
:) see that's the beauty of it jaimini school of thought , it is so beautiful that once you use it you are hooked to it .

A - HINT : make a chart with KL and instead of placing planets in the houses mark the CHARA - KAARAKA's and the BHAVA - ARUDHA's instead in the chart , now analyze the chart in conjunction with either CHARA - DASHA'sor MANDOOK - DASHA {if applicable} or use STHIR - DASHA if you wana analyze chart from that angle , offcourse DOUBLE - TRANSIT form an integral part of this model . In fact I use TRIPLE - TRANSIT .

With one of my earlier posts on transits , i wished to discuss all this , but it wasn't meant to be :(

Regards
---Dinesh

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 18 May 2011

Hi Dinesh,
All you have written was a bouncer for me....I could not make out the head or tail of it....Can you please explain it in detail keeping my chart as reference....
Waiting for you reply.
Regards,
Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SORRY BROTHER

i cant explain .... cause what people do in the name of astrology in net forums is child's play .... real astrology is far more complicated .

what i wrote in the last post is just the beginning , the tip of the iceberg .....

i am actually surprised to see that even the EXPERT - ASTROLOGERS in net forums dosent discuss even the most basic of concept such as ARGALAS etc

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 18 May 2011

Dineshji,

There have not been many people on this forum focussed on Jaimini.
Argala's are difficult to understand.

But, now that you are back, i hope you can fill this lacunae.

Good to see you back!

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ILLUSTRATIVE -- EXAMPLE : A Chart of Someone Who Came to Me
ILLUSTRATIVE - EXAMPLE.JPG
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO LEARN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dinesh.Srivastava on 18 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ Hina

Dear , I am not really back , I am just browsing through ..... u know , The drive is not their in me , like it was the last time

About ARGALA : it's not a difficult concept , those who know make it sound complicated so that they can make others believe that they know more then them . it's like BTR , once you do it a couple of time then it comes naturally to you .

BTW , people examine charts in a STATIC way , saying "ohh .... your this planet is in such and such Nakshatra at birth time that's why u r having this problem , or you are going such and such mahadasha thats why you are having this problem " ....... you know what , that's entirely BULLSHIT .... its like examining a dead body and then pronouncing that the person is not breathing .

The point is , when a person is alive he breaths in and breaths out , sometime he is alive and some times he is almost dead {while sleeping}.

Similarly in astrology we cannot and we should not do such STATIC analysis, and it doesn't matter which system we use whether Parashari or Jaimini .

Just ask these EXPERTS , when will the GRAHA-DRISHTI influence the native , is it for life or are their periods in which it will exert it influence profoundly ???? ,or better yet , what does GRAHA-DRISHTI means in laymen terms ????? and then you will know the truth of their knowledge .

The only thing that people do is create a DOOMS-DAY scenario for the native ..... are yaar , the person who has come to you is already harassed by life , why do you wana make it worse ??? ..... Look at the case of SHUBHRARAWLINS ..... everyone is doing a static post-mortem of her chart , and everyone forgets that she has been married for over 10 years , their must have been some good time in it too... why no one talks about it ..... I bet you , the day she was being married , none of these so called experts would have the courage to say in her face that her life is gonna be such ..... and now everyone is just jumping in on the band wagon to show their knowledge , everyone just opens her chart and immediately proclaims as if they already know that it was about to happen .... but still nobody would dare to give a specific time period about when the divorce proceeding will start {if ever}.

Have you noticed that not even 5% of the analysis or predictions made {if we can call that predictions} are positive ...... is it really possible that everyone is just going to have a very bad life ?????

Regards
---Dinesh

milredr

Post by milredr » 18 May 2011

Hi Dinesh,

Regarding the case u have mentioned, i agree with u. There has been no postives what so ever. Right now there is no positives in her life. She has not asked anybody about the last 10 years of her life. She has been dying to know if there are going to be any positives in the future. Hence i request you on her behalf(shubra i am taking the liberties here) for you to analyse her chart and give her the positives. Trust me i do not know who she is, but i really do empathise with her situation and would love to see some positives too. She has been asking if the divorce will occur. What do u think? Dinesh request u to make some time and let us all know the positives.

Warm Regards,

Milred

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 18 May 2011

what is Double/Triple Transit?
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 21 May 2011

:idea:
Last edited by believer_astro on 20 Jul 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 21 May 2011

Dineshji,

I agree wholeheartedly with you regarding dynamic chart analysis. Very few people do this. I asked you this question in another post- don't know if you will read it- regarding which options to use for Jaimini dasha.

also, please tell me the significance of yellow diamonds.

Thanks!

ashu0052

Post by ashu0052 » 23 May 2011

I have read about Karakamsa in some internet sites but could not find answer to one question. What can be concluded if a person has same birth ascendent and same Karakamsa. For example in my situation I have Aquarius asc and atmakaraka venus situated in Aq in Navamsa. So my lagna and Karakamsa are same.

I have read the above posts and hope that I can get my answer in this forum.
Thank You
Ashu

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 May 2011

For example in my situation I have Aquarius asc and atmakaraka venus situated in Aq in Navamsa. So my lagna and Karakamsa are same.
Yes. For further details please go through Jaimini Sutram By Sh. P.S Sastri , a very senior and respected astrologer. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashu0052

Post by ashu0052 » 23 May 2011

Thanks a lot
Anuradha

But could you please let me know the name of the site from where i can download this book. I have been searching for it but could find only extracts of the book. So please tell me where can i get the full book.

Thank You
Ashu

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 24 May 2011

-
Last edited by anuradha on 11 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashu0052

Post by ashu0052 » 24 May 2011

Thank You

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 03 Jun 2011

Hinaji,
Yellow is for Guru and diamond for Sukra.Yellow diamond may not be good combination.
USR

Dineshji,
Triple transit,very few people may survive to experiance.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 05 Jun 2011

USR wrote:

Dineshji,
Triple transit,very few people may survive to experiance.
i wasnt talking about that kinda transit

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 06 Jun 2011

Thanks USR for your reply!

I have venus and jupiter combination in 6th house in Libra. They both aspect saturn in 12th house which is in Aries. Jupiter being 8L is in 6th house. Venus, LL is in own house.

Both Jupiter and Venus will provide neech-bhanga to Saturn. That was the logic of the astrologer who prescribed.

Both Jupiter & Moon are in 4th to moon lagna and aspect Saturn in 10th.

Thanks!

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

On Karakamsha

Post by justicetomeplease » 05 Mar 2019

As for my tradition is considered Karakamsha is AK in D-9. Terminologically it's incorrect to say that Karakamsha is AK sign occupied in D-9 Mapping back to D-1, instead the term Kaarakaamshaka encompasses this trait. As the term Amsaka refers to the divisional chart positions as seen in D-1.
Regards
justice

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 24 Mar 2021

Hi,

The link to the interview given in the first post of this topic doesn't seem to work.

Here's the correct link.

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/b ... f-research

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 24 Mar 2021

Hi,

The link to the interview given in the first post of this topic doesn't seem to work.

Here's the correct link.

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/b ... f-research

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."