Help to find my Kuladevatha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rao_mocherla
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Help to find my Kuladevatha

Post by rao_mocherla » 05 Sep 2013

Madam,
Can you tell who is the person still alive with much aged and closely related to your father-in-law/mother-in-law. They can throw some light on the family deity, Rao, 4/9/13

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 05 Sep 2013

Dear Mrs.Murali,

It is Mahalakshmi for all material needs and dakshinamurthy or some living saint for all spiritual purposes.

Regards
ramanan

sriniiit84
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sriniiit84 » 31 Jan 2014

Dear Sir

Nobody in my family seems to know the Kula Deivam. They are assuming that it is Tirupathi. I would like to confirm that. Is there a way out to find that.

My place of birth: Chennai, TamilNadu

My details
Name: R. Srinivasan
DOB: 09-Dec-1983
POB: Chenni, TamilNadu
Time: 18:15 pm[/quote]

nagbhushan2
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nagbhushan2 » 29 Sep 2017

Dear Sir,
Namaskaram!

Can I please request you to kindly find and tell me my Kuladevatha. I will be always grateful to you. Please find below my birth details. Thank you.

My Name: Nagbhushan Somayya Penugonda
D.O.B: 02-11-1966
T.O.B: 21:15
P.O.B: Mumbai

Once again thanking you
Nagbhushan Somayya Penugonda

vikyvikyz
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vikyvikyz » 27 Mar 2018

Vanakkam Sir.

Due to long cut off with our ancestors from India I am unaware of our kula deivam.

It would be great help if could guide us to find the same. I can email you my jathagam if required. I am the eldest son in family.

Following are my details:
Name: Viknesh
Date of birth: 30 Sept 1985
Birth time:07:40 pm
Birth place: Johor, Malaysia
Raasi : Mesham
Star: Ashwini

My Father's details

Name: Annathurai
Date of birth: 27 Dec 1956
Birth time:4.35 pm
Birth place: Johor, Malaysia
Raasi : Thulam
Star: Swathi

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Apr 2018

nagabhushan-

your kula deivam is lord Bhadra Devi.Also Called as "Sivadoothika Devi".she is the ardent servant of both lord siva and also Lalitha parameswari of sri chakra.she is the 6th protective deity of sri chakras inner triangle.

Your residing town deity is lord sri rama.your istaa devatha[favorite] is goddess Laxmi devi.

In any functions of your family,you have to worship Bhadra devi.while leaving and entering in to your residing town/city/village,you have to pray Lord Rama for successful return to home place and victory in your taken jobs.

Istta devatha is, one have to remember and chant her name whenever it is possible for prosperity irrespective of place,position,state of mind.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Apr 2018

kula devatha -Lord sri rama..residing place deity -Goddess Pratyangira devi...Istta devatha or favourite deity is-Varahi devi..

joyd.

Satishbk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Satishbk » 20 May 2018

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about my kuladaivam istadaivam,. Also, I would appreciate your help in finding about my job promotion and increment. My details are given below.

Satish BK
DoB: 09- November-1980
Place: mogalturu,westgodavari, Andhra
Time: 9:00 AM

Looking forward to your help. Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 May 2018

Laxmi -kula devatha / Mathangi-grama devatha and istta devatha /your jupiter denotes the progress of your life[promotion/increments].so offer your servicess and seva to poor brahmins and that community students.

joyd.

dsignsv
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dsignsv » 03 Jun 2018

Dear Sir,
Please help me in finding my kuldevta, gram devta, and ishtam devta. Unfortunately neither my parents, nor grand parents follow the rituals that strictly. But, I am really concerned. Please help..

Name: Venkat
DOB: 30.12.1978
Time: 12:10 PM
Place: Hyderabad

Many thanks for your help..

Satishbk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Satishbk » 09 Jun 2018

Thank you very much for your response. I will follow your suggestions.

balajisi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by balajisi » 09 Jun 2018

Dear Sir

I would be extremely grateful if you can find my kula deivam as we are struggling to find out and are facing lot of problems in life

Name : Balaji Iyengar
Date of Birth : 9th Dec 1963
Time of Birth : 19.50 hours
Place of Birth : Neyvelli

regards
Balaji Iyengar

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2018

Balaji-Pingala devi is kula devatha-Bhuvanaeswari is grama devatha-Aruna devi is istta devatha..

Venkat-sachi devi is kula devatha- sita devi is grama devatha-sachi devi[again] is your istta devatha.

joyd.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 10 Jun 2018

Dear Sir,

This topic is very interesting, as per my parents my kuladevata is Sri.Hanuman. but i would be very thankful to you if i come to know that who is my destiny divam who gives me Atma Gnana,materialistic and philosophical growth in present birth. & better Next Births, to clear dues or runams to Matha,pitha and Guru and Divam. (I can't explain much in words but the pain i only knows my heart, its hunts me till death.
Dob:27/2/1972 - 11.30A.M - GUNTUR - A.P

Please Help me,

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2018

saraswathi[ swetha devi ]is kula devatha / Bhairavi is Grama devatha / Parvathi[sati devi] is istta devatha..

joyd

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 10 Jun 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much, please... one doubt
Saraswathi and Sarada Devi both are one Goddess & Parvathi and Durga are same?
what is difference between Kula devatha and istta devatha?
for me to get materialistic and philosophical growth and gnana to whom should i pray?
Looking forward to your help. Sincere Thanks.

balajisi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by balajisi » 11 Jun 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=260947 time=1528620150 user_id=18243]
Balaji-Pingala devi is kula devatha-Bhuvanaeswari is grama devatha-Aruna devi is istta devatha..

Venkat-sachi devi is kula devatha- sita devi is grama devatha-sachi devi[again] is your istta devatha.

joyd.
[/quote]

Dear Joyd

Thanks for your prompt response. Just wanted to reconfirm is my Kula devatha Pingala devi and not aware of the name as our ancestors have been from Tamil Nadu and around Srivilliputhur district since 3 generations so can the temple be in some other form or name as searched on google could not find any temple in south india. Appreciate if you can clarify

regards
Balaji

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jun 2018

Bala-Pingala devi other forms as follows-the coronal aura of sun is pingala devi. so praying the sun or offering a vanakkam[namaskara] to sun every day will fill your gaps.2-Taking breath through your right nostril open also equal to the worship of pingala devi. she eradicates the sins done by your generations both past and present.No need to visit any temple or idol for pingala devi. she is prakruthi [nature]devatha and she she is in and around you only..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jun 2018

Mgp-kula devatha name itself denotes ,she will be a protector of your kula[caste].It s inner meaning is-every one should pray their kula devam as keeping the aryan dictum 'sarvaejana sukhino bhavanthu".Each kula has several gothras and sub-sects.so praying kuladevam means,you are wishing the welfare of those caste people indirectly .kula devam is a constant one.

Istta devatha means,the one who fullfills your persanal wishes.In the word istta', 'I' Is an vowel with value-zero[complete and selfless,occupies minimal surface area] overloaded by plane-sun."stta"-is a consonant overloaded by moon and mercury.Every needs sun[sound health & heart],Moon[emotions-grace-nourish-mentality]and Mercury[ intelligence and other vital significations of Mercury]for a well balanced life and livening.This is secret behind jaiminis Istta devatha.

Acc to jaimini rules,this stta gives a value of 71[reverse it and you will get 17].Divide this 17 with 12 and you will get a reminder of 5.so what is this 5 ?

5-is your poorva punya/luck /kids/romance/mental desires-intelligence.suppose in your horoscope ,such 5th/5th lord are under spoilage very badly.In such situations your istta devatha protects you from those calamities very effectively and full fill your wishes.

Parvathi is main deity and Durga is the associate of Parvathi. One is boss & The 2nd one is subordinate.

joyd.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 12 Jun 2018

Namastee Jyod Sir,

My sincere Thanks, for such detailed explanation...its really divine knowledge.
Any specific temples for Maa Parvathi? and is there any stotrams who praise Maa Parvathi? if yes kindly let me know such info?
generally Durga,chamundi,Sri Rajarajeswari, Bramaramba...

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 12 Jun 2018

Jyod Sir,

Adi Sankara - we believe that he is avatara of Lord Siva, why he prays Goddess Mahalakshmi for gold(Kanaka dhara stotram)?
Like Goddess Mahalakshmi and Sarada Devi(Saraswathi) Why Maa Parvathi not familiar? people pray for Maa lakshi for wealth and Sarada Devi for Knowledge or Education? then Maa Parvathi ?

sincere thanks,

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Jun 2018

Mgp-Every mans wife[life partner] is nothing but parvathi. How you ignored this simple fact. Ask your family preist about temple and strotra info.

joyd.