Help to find my Kuladevatha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Satya
Donor
Donor
Re: Help to find my Kuladevatha

Post by Satya » 12 May 2010

Dear Ramanan,

Do we take chara karaka's seperately for each D chart - depending on the longitude in that particular D chart? I thought my AK remains same (as Merc - AK in D1) in any D chart - when I look for results for 12H from AK.

I shall try to look it up. I think I got the concept here, but I usually have a problem with interpreting from theories. Please do not mistake me. I usually read up articles about one particular aspect (like dasa, D charts, etc) and try to apply this in practice to my own chart. And I get thoroughly mixed up - often attributing my own inferences about myself to the interpretation.

- Satya

sivagnanalingam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sivagnanalingam » 12 May 2010

[quote="Satya"]Dear Ramanan,

You seem to be one of those few who touch div charts like D20. Could you please check mine too and let me know a few main pt.s?

I noticed 12th H in D20 is empty but since it is Capricorn I take kuladevatha as Shiva/Hanuman? Merc is aspecting from 6H, does it make any difference?

DOB-2nd Oct, 1976; TOB-03.02am; POB-Bhimavaram.

- Satya[/quote]

Hellow sir , what you are looking for....... with what purpose ??

1) Ista Devata
2) Kula Devata

First learn about these TWO and then look according your need.

sarasalai_siva

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 13 May 2010

Dear Satya

We must take the chara karakas for that particular D-chart. Actually trying to interpret your own D-20 should not be difficult. First try to have the general potential for spirituality from vimsamsa. Try and match it with your own feelings about life, god, your poojas, meditation and yor behaviour in general. Try to be aware in a slightly impersonal manner. Hope this helps.

regards
ramanan

sivagnanalingam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sivagnanalingam » 13 May 2010

|| om namo narayana ||

Ista Devata to LIBERATE your soul from the cycle of rebirth .
Kula Devata is not for that ....

rest search and find out ..

regards,

siva sarasalai

bobbysingh

Post by bobbysingh » 13 May 2010

Dear Sir

Thank you for your reply. That means I should worship Lord Shiva. Is it ?

With regrds
Bobby singh

[quote="R V RAMANAN"]Dear bobby singh

your kuladevata is sun.

regards
ramanan[/quote]

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 14 May 2010

dear bobby singh

yes but u can also worship sungod himself.

regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 30 Sep 2010

dear ramesh65

For all purposes your kula devata is dakshinamurthy representing Jupiter because it is the 12th to atmakaraka in both navamsa and vimsamsa.you are born in the nakshatra of jupiter and also the thithi krishna panchami which represents jupiter.so it is dakshinamurthy for all purposes.

Regards
ramanan

imann
Contributor
Contributor

Post by imann » 30 Sep 2010

Dear Ramanan ji;

I read in a book which said that ishta-devata should be calculated from Navamsa as says this web article---http://anu0562.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].com/2010/05/ishta-devata.html.

Now i am slightly confused as to which D chart to consider.And is ishta-devata your personal deity for all your spiritual as well as material aspirations?

Thanks and regards---imann
(i-am-ann)

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 30 Sep 2010

Dear Iman Ji

Pls. read the post which I think I wrote some time back on Ishta Devata, Kula devata and graama devata. I think your doubts will be cleared.

Regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 05 Oct 2010

Dear Priyanka

Lord Karthikeya is your devata for all purposes.

Your second child could be a boy. The 7th house in saptamamsa is owned by sun who is placed in the house of jupiter and the 7th house is aspected by 2 male planets mars and jupiter. These are pointers for a boy baby but your husband's chart will also have a bearing.

Your finances will be above average. The lord of 2nd in lagna and natural dhanakaraka jupiter in the 11th aspecting the 5th lord.

regards
ramanan

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Help to find my Kuladevatha

Post by gfrevdel » 05 Oct 2010

Hi,

This is Sanjay Kumar Sharma (DOB - 26/11/1965) Born at 20:00 PM in NEW DELHI. I would like to know my Kuladevatha. Grand parents are not sure about the family god and they havent worshipped like Kuladeivam during their time. We are Brahmin - GAUR. It will be great if you someone helps to find my Kuladeivam.

The reason I raised this posts is due to we are facing lots of problems and no peace in our life.

Do let me know if you require any other details.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Oct 2010

Sanjay ji, No one can tell you regarding this since" Kuldevata" can not be recognized by by your chart. By your chart one can only conclude regarding your Ishta devata[ 5Lord] anu
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gfrevdel » 05 Oct 2010

Thanks a lot AnuJi
Appreciate if you can pls provide the Name of my ISTH DEVA
also facing lots of hurdel and money loss since jan 2008 pls advise if you provide some more info its really helpful to me
Best regds..
Sanjay

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 06 Oct 2010

Dear Sanjay

For all material purposes it is Dakshinamurthy represented by the position of jupiter in the 12th to atmakaraka venus in navamsa.

For all spiritual purposes it is hanuman ji represented by saturn who is the lord of 12th to atmakaraka venus in vimsamsa.

Trust this helps

regards
ramanan

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gfrevdel » 07 Oct 2010

Dear Ramanan Sir
Thank you very much & Good Day
Now a days facing lots of mental & financial tension facing heavy money loss now a days so need your help what to do in my future Job or any Business(pls also help the Nature\prduct of the business)
actually am working Accounts job in a Airline now as so called recession they are providing the RETIREMENT to most of the employees as of now not My name but i am scaring pls guide your valuable help
thanks and best regards

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Oct 2010

Dear Sanjayji,

At present, u r running Venus subperiod in Rahu dasa. The dasa and bukthi lord are 6/8 to each other. Venus is not very well placed as he is in the 6th with Mars and moon who are his enemies. Moreover, Venus is debilitated in the dasamsa. The fear of losing ur job may linger till the end of Venus subperiod which ends in July 2011. So pls propitiate Goddess Mahalakshmi to keep ur job safe. U can feed the cows every friday and pls make it a point to chant "Mahalakshmi Ashtakam" daily.

Trust this helps.

Regards,
RAMANAN

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for your help
finally pls advise if will do some business which type or nature will suits to my profile
regars
Sanjay

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Oct 2010

Dear Sanjayji,

Im really sorry I got ur coordinates wrong but still u r running only rahu-venus till 2013. Since Venus owns ur 12th house in his period it is not advisable to start any business, till that time job is preferable. In general, the houses 3, 7 and 11 indicates business. The third Lord is in the 6th afflicted by Kethu and aspected by Saturn. The 7th lord is in the lagna retrograde. And the 11th lord is with his enemy Venus who is also the 12th lord and moreover, u r running the dasa period of Rahu who happens to be in the 12th house. This chart does not look very great for business. But, the propitiation I gave for Rahu-Venus period ie., chanting of Mahalakshmi Ashtakam holds good. Pls chant that regularly to scale through this trying period. In the beginning of Jupiter dasha u may think of starting some business. But my call is that the present time is not suited for that.

Sorry once again sir for getting the wrong coordinates in my previous post.

Trust this clarifies.

Regards,
RAMANAN

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Sir
No problem I know lots of efforts you are doing for me ,most of the time is happening to me
last time when i visited to a Acharaya ji the same miscalculation appeared .really appreciate your working and help
God Bless to you and your family
will request you tom.. abt my son future
Sanjay

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gfrevdel » 08 Oct 2010

Dear Mr Ramanan
Good Day To you
Below are the details of my son
Name -ANSHUL SHARMA
DOB - 10-11-1992
TIME-10.24 PM NEW DELHI
Now he is in 12th standard (commerce group) he is bit lazy i know he has more potential really worried abot his future
need to know about his isth\kula devat
also pls advise which typeof line\Job\business suites to him
regards.....
Sanjay

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 09 Oct 2010

Good day to you sir

Alongwith Commerce ask him to do some computer course and since he is running the period of mars who is a yogakaraka but debilitated in lagna and sun representing the will is also debilitated indicating lethargy and troubles till 2014. He needs to work very hard.

His gods for propitiation are Mahavishnu and lakshmi. Pls. make him pray regularly so that he completes his education and also settles down.

regards
ramanan

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gfrevdel » 10 Oct 2010

Thank you very much sir
regards...
Sanjay

gfrevdel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gfrevdel » 24 Oct 2010

Dear sir
As suggested by you now i have started chanting of Mahalakshmi Ashtakam can you pls advise is there any spl pooja for me
also pls suggest me Ihave a small size of PARAD SHIV LING and on a daily basis am offering water on shivlinga will this perfect also can i receite navgrah strotam
regards
Sanjay