Help to find my Kuladevatha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Re: Help to find my Kuladevatha

Post by R V RAMANAN » 24 Mar 2010

dear arun

your kuladeivam is mahalakshmi but i cant tell u the exact temple and deity i would advice that u go to thirumiyaichur near thiruvarur and perform an abhishekam to goddess lalita parameshwari and the god there is muyarchi nathar ,when all efforts fail this shiva is supposed to come to the rescue.go there along with your family my prayers for yr brother to get married and all yr problems slowly start to vanish

regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 31 Mar 2010

dear arun
In your D20 or vimsamsa chart which represents religion and spirituality the 12th house from your atmakaraka moon has Venus. And Venus represents Goddess Lakshmi.

regards
Ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Apr 2010

dear

I dont know any way by which you can find the exact temple of your kuladeivam. Maybe ask all the elderly living people in your family and check whether they know. You can do one thing - pray fervently to the goddess to reveal the place.

regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 15 Apr 2010

Dear Arun

You are running Saturn sub period in Jupiter dasa from march 2010. Transit jupiter will aspect your dasa and bukti lord placed in the 6th from the month of May. You might get a job any time after may. Your star is Thiruvonam 4th pada.

regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Apr 2010

dear kannan

if there are no planets then the lord of the house is taken in to account and the corresponding god is the devata .if there are many planets then the strongest of them is considered.hope this clarifies

ramanan

digitsoftime

Post by digitsoftime » 19 Apr 2010

Dear Ramanan sir,

Thanks for the nice post. I am curious to know..what are the deities corresponding to various planets?
In the vimsamsa, I have no planets in the 12th house from Atmakaraka. however, the corresponding lord is sun and it is exalted in Aries.
So what do i infer from that?
Ans another question..Is Lalitha Sahasranamam sung in praise of this Godess Lalithambiga in Thirumeeyachur?

very sincerely,
Saranyan
Last edited by digitsoftime on 20 Apr 2010, edited 1 time in total.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 20 Apr 2010

Dear saranyan

The answer to your second question is yes. It is believed that the lord of wisdom shri Hayagriva sung it in praise of Goddess Lalita Parameshwari. The planets and the corresponding dieties are as follows

Sun : Lord shiva
Sun Exalted : Certainly Lord Shiva but if sun is debilitated and mercury is also there then people advise worship of Sun god himself.

Moon : Gauri, Parvati, any mother in general

Mars : Skanda

Mercury ; Lord Vishnu. if the person concerned has the habit of worshipping Rama or Krishna or Narasimha then those avatars of Lord Narayana would do.

Jupiter : Dakshinamurthy

Venus : Mahalakshmi

Saturn : Shiva in the form of Rudra. Some say that it is hanuman but Hanuman is the eleventh Rudra.

Rahu : Durga

Ketu : Ganapathi

Regards
Ramanan

digitsoftime

Post by digitsoftime » 20 Apr 2010

Dear Rmanan sir,

It is interesting to know that my Deity is Lords Shiva.
However, as I come from a staunch Iyengar family, I have never worshipped shiva.
Not that I am against any other ways of worship..but just that it was always Sriman Narayana in my home. :)

Thanks for the wonderful info

sincerely,
Saranyan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 30 Apr 2010

Dear Arun

I think I already replied this question. The lords of 9 & 10 in 6th that is Saturn & Jupiter will be aspected by the transit jupiter thus favouring the career but since it is the 6th house you may have to work hard in your new job to prove yourself.

regards
ramanan

arjunprabhu84
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arjunprabhu84 » 05 May 2010

Sir, can u tell me, whoz my kuladeva ?

DATE : 13-08-1984
TIME : 16 :00
PLACE :MUMBAI

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 05 May 2010

Dear ArjunPrabhu,
Your 12th lord from Athamakaaraka Venus in D20 is Moon. But,she is debilitated in the same Varga chart. In Navamsa, your Atmakaraka Sun is in Pisces and 12th to it is Saturn. Since, Saturn represents Hanuman who is the 11th Rudra, Lord Shiva in the form of Rudra is your Kula devata.
Regards,
Ramanan

arjunprabhu84
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arjunprabhu84 » 05 May 2010

Dear Sir,
wot is the essential difference between kuladevta & ishtadevta ?, who shd be given more importance ?, can we predeict My ishtadevta from chart ?

PLACE : MUMBAI

bobbysingh

Post by bobbysingh » 05 May 2010

Dear Sir

Can you help me to find out my kuldevata. As my parents are also not aware about it.

D.O.B - 2nd July 1973
Place - Dehradun
Time - 10.03 am.

Thanking you

Bobby.

sivagnanalingam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sivagnanalingam » 07 May 2010

|| om namo narayana ||

Kula Devata ( or family devata ) = second house in D-20 ( famiyl 2nd house )
Grama Devatha = 4 H in Visamsam
Ista Devata = 12 h in D-20.

Palana devata = 6 H from AMK in D-9 ?

sarasalai_siva

arjunprabhu84
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arjunprabhu84 » 07 May 2010

Who is My ishta & gram devta ?

NAME : ARJUN
PLACE : MUMBAI

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 10 May 2010

Dear bobby singh

your kuladevata is sun.

regards
ramanan

Satya
Donor
Donor

Post by Satya » 10 May 2010

Dear Ramanan,

You seem to be one of those few who touch div charts like D20. Could you please check mine too and let me know a few main pt.s?

I noticed 12th H in D20 is empty but since it is Capricorn I take kuladevatha as Shiva/Hanuman? Merc is aspecting from 6H, does it make any difference?

DOB-2nd Oct, 1976; TOB-03.02am; POB-Bhimavaram.

- Satya

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 10 May 2010

dear sunny - you can worship shiva antargat sankarshana. Lord vishnu resides as antaryami in lord shiva. Lord Shiva is always in meditation of sankarshana and worships shri krishna avatar of shri vishnu.

Regards
Sonu
digitsoftime wrote:Dear Rmanan sir,

It is interesting to know that my Deity is Lords Shiva.
However, as I come from a staunch Iyengar family, I have never worshipped shiva.
Not that I am against any other ways of worship..but just that it was always Sriman Narayana in my home. :)

Thanks for the wonderful info

sincerely,
Saranyan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 11 May 2010

dear Satya

I am not all that good in interpreting Vimsamsa. But your atmakaraka is Venus in D-20 and 12th to atmakaraka has both rahu and ketu. So the dieties for you initially should be ganesha and mother durga or kali.

If you want to interpret spirituality alone have your rasi chart on one side and look for 4th, 8th and 12th house, the moksha trikona houses. Go in for Sudasa to find out when you get moksha lakshmi's blessings.

The next step is to have D-16, D-20 and D-24 and in this look for the 4th, the 8th and the 12th house respectively.

In your rasi chart you are running the dasa of Scorpio till 2016 this is your 4th house. Compliment it with D-16 4th house and try and see what you can infer. See scorpio a secret sign, a sign of intuition. Find out the position of mars and its general strength along with scorpio. Take this as A

Then your rasi chart 8th house with D20 8th house take this as B

Then your rasi chart 12th house alongwith D24 12th house. take this as C

Add all the inputs and see what you can get.

You find anything interesting or if you can come to some definite conclusion then let me know. I am also a novice in this.

regards
ramanan