Prashna

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Satya
Donor
Donor
Re: Prashna

Post by Satya » 28 Feb 2010

[quote="dgp"]hello satya,

could you please answer my prashna related to marriage above...i have also sent you a PM...

thanks
dgp[/quote]

Hello dgp,

I am just an amateur in western horary but your chart shows I (astrologer) will not be able to predict this question right. Saturn is in 7H - shows the astrologer has to proceed with caution - he/she may go wrong.

There is a huge bunch of planets including 7th lord Merc in 12H which signifies hidden matters. The chart clearly shows this is an extremely important issue for you, Ju - your lord, is right on Ascendant. But that makes 7L in 12H from querent - you will not be able to see that "someone" soon. OR you already have someone in mind and you are hiding it from the others -a hidden affair?

I also see Moon (cosignificator) in 5th house of love and romance looking at exalted Venus (generally a young woman) in your 1st house. It might show you might meet some love interest soon. It may not lead to marriage.

I think I should not be using wester in Vedic Astro forum - let us stop this here. Do let me know if something turns out right from what I have given here.

Regards,
Satya

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 28 Feb 2010

Dear Satya,
astrolgy is astrolgy,rather than classifying it,we have to concentrate upon the results.
I find that opposite aspects considered stressful in western astrolgy are usually relevant while 7th house aspect usually considered auspicious in vedic astrolgy do not ,sometimes,work to desired results.

Satya
Donor
Donor

Post by Satya » 28 Feb 2010

Yes, revribhav. I have just posted in another thread - be it western or vedic, Ram is for Aries and the bull for Taurus, or same for any other sign. It is amazing, how the same significations were given for certain things by our sages and astrologers elsewhere. Venus or any other planet stand for same things in any astrology :)

-Satya

dgp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dgp » 28 Feb 2010

thanks Satya,

if not from the Prashna,could you please analyze things related to my marriage from my birth details...I have already sent you a PM....

thanks
dgp

dgp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dgp » 01 Mar 2010

thank you so much for replying Komichi,
yes I did receive your PM earlier...well regarding current periods,all have said that I am runing ketu mahadasha with venus antardasha...
just a kiddish question though,is marriage promised in my chart???

I would humbly request you to answer my PG related query at the Money section,under the heading 'business & job' on Oct 21, 2009...

I am seriously considering doing an MBA...as i have mentioned in my query at the above link that I have an education break already,will i be able to complete the MBA?? & will it help in my career in future...due to my previous education break,i am very confused that whether i will be able to complete my MBA...

please analyze the things & take some time out of your busy schedule..
thanks in advance
dgp
Last edited by dgp on 01 Mar 2010, edited 1 time in total.

zinkari
Contributor
Contributor

My question

Post by zinkari » 05 Mar 2010

Thanks but I deleted my post.
Last edited by zinkari on 29 Mar 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Basab

Post by Basab » 06 Mar 2010

Dear Komichi,

I wanted to know when I will settle down in life, as in, settling in my career, and also, when I will get married.
komichi wrote:Dear Basab,

To do a prashna chart I need to know what domain of life you are interested in. When you ask "When will I settle down?" are you referring to job, marriage, place of residence or something else? Usually the prashna works best with one question, but I may be able to answer multiple questions using one chart.

Best wishes, Komichi

Satya
Donor
Donor

Post by Satya » 09 Mar 2010

[quote="komichi"]Dear Satya,

It is interesting the results you received with Western Horary. The Prashna chart also shows upcoming events related to finding a job. The Moon has an applying conjunction with both Venus and Jupiter. This is a very positive combination of planets predicting events. Unfortunately, the combination occurs in the 8th house of the Prashna chart which I thought would negate the positive combination. I interpreted it as he (or she) is going through some changes or upheavals in his life which is taking precedence over his finding a job at this time. The Prashna chart is only good for about a year so he may have better opportunities later. I would add that the chart improves by transit this summer. However, I think there may continue to be some obstacles. Maybe Spring can let us know how it turns out.

Best wishes, Komichi[/quote]

Komichi,

I did not notice your reply to me, I am sorry. Since I use regiomontanus in western style I get all this in 7H - not in 8H. I agree 8H is unfortunate but may not always be unfavorable - even if Moon is in 8H I take it as mind in distress rather than negative outcome. Anyhow, I am just a beginner but just a little more experienced in western compared to vedic :)

You are doing a good job here.

- Satya

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 10 Mar 2010

Yes,Dear.
The art of horary astrolgy was so effectively used in ancient times that in case of mook prashna,an astrolger would reply without a prashna asked.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 18 Mar 2010

Dear Komichi

The time now is 7.55 pm Date ; 18-03-2010 The place is chennai - southern part of india.

My Question is when will get i liberated once and for all. If you are interpreting the D20 then pls give details as I would be ken to learn

Regards
Ramanan

ssub

Post by ssub » 17 May 2010

Dear Komichi,

My question is "Is the horoscope that I have on hand genuine?". I got this question at 15:27 17-05-2010 at
Bangalore.

Thanks in advance
ss

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 May 2010

Dear Komich"

When will I get back dated promotion for which I am fighting?

1.22PM, Karaikudi India May 19,2010

Born New Delhi 1-2-62 2.30am
Thanks.
Dev

ketaki1981

Post by ketaki1981 » 05 Jun 2010

hello komichi.... thanks for offering....

My question.... "Why am i feeling this strange shivering and fear all in my heart area, stomach,head and arms, since 2 days, since day before night to be precise. "

My time and place of question.... 7:12 pm ,june 5, 2010, india, new delhi.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 04 Jul 2010

Dear Komichi,

Just to give you some feedback. I went through various loops of selling the house and keeping it thoughts :) . Finally, I kept it. And as you predicted it was with lots of difficulties and delays owing to two retrogrades you mentioned.

I am still in two minds and may take either decision in next few months. As you predicted, my wife wants to stay in it. And with us hardpressed on money she may change her mind.

Thanks
Sonu
komichi wrote:
astrosonu wrote:Hi Komichi,

Good to see you doing this practice. I have been keen on horary astrology but owing to time constraints have not been able to pursue the same. Ok please let me know this: " I have a house underconstruction. Will I stay in the house or Sell it ? " Place of Question St. Louis, MO. time 12:58 AM CST 21st Feb '10

Thanks
Sonu

Dear Astrosonu,

I really puzzled over this chart. It may possibly be due to my lack of experience. Also, I think either/or questions may be a bit difficult.

The ascendant is in Scorpio. Scorpio is a positive sign as it rises by its head. This is a fixed sign which would indicate no change in your current living situation. Or it could show that your mind is already fixed as to what you want to do with the house.

The lagna lord, Mars, is placed in the positive 9th house. The 9th house suggests fortune, traveling etc. I think this could indicate selling the house. However, Mars is retrograde and placed in its debilitated sign of Cancer. This shows there will be delays and obstacles to selling the house at first. This should improve over time.

The ruler of the 4th house of home and real estate, Saturn, is in the 11th house. The 11th house is related to ambitions and desires, but also gains and profits. I think this is another indication that you will sell it. However, Saturn is also retrograde which shows delay.

Venus, Jupiter, and the Sun are all in the 4th house. At first glance this seems to suggest you will stay in the house, but none of these planets are forming are forming a Tajik aspect with the lagna lord or the lord of the 4th house. Since Venus rules the 7th house in this chart maybe it is showing that your spouse or partner would prefer to stay in the house. I think that the partner may later change their mind.

The Moon is at 29 degrees in the 6th house. Once it moves into the 7th house it will form a positive Tajik yoga with both the lagna lord and the lord of the 4th house. I think this is one more indication that you will eventually sell the house after some difficulty or delay.

If you can give me any feedback I would appreciate it. This was a tough chart for me. I wonder if the interpretation is correct.

Best wishes, Komichi

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Jul 2010

Komichi keeps the ancient art alive ,and he is wonderfully accurate. :)