Social Media Humiliation, Reputation Loss, Family Reputation

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jonbonesjones
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Social Media Humiliation, Reputation Loss, Family Reputation

Post by jonbonesjones » 15 Apr 2024

Hi,

Following are my details:

DOB: April 24/1997
Place of Birth: Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Time of birth: 24th April, 1997
Profession: Tech Field

Could you please let me know if I will suffer major public humiliation, reputation loss, image loss, social media humiliation loss? And as a result of that I will lose everything in life that I have worked for? I have a lot of anxiety by nature, dont know why. I am really really worried.

I can also provide the detail position of each planet and which house it is in if it makes it easier

Thanks for the guidance!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Social Media Humiliation, Reputation Loss, Family Reputation

Post by Sujit » 01 May 2024

Time of birth is missing in your post.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

jonbonesjones
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jonbonesjones » 02 May 2024

Here is my birth time: 7:21 pm

hamid

Post by hamid » 06 May 2024

Nothing to worry presently.
BUT REMEMBER:
The antardasa of the second lord or the antardasa of the planet placed in the 2nd house is always troublesome.

Hamid Sheikh
Vedic astrologer.

jonbonesjones
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jonbonesjones » 08 May 2024

Thanks!

Second lord is Mars for me.
Planet in 2nd house is Moon.

For current mercury maha dasha, moon antardasha and mars antardasha happen back to back (it starts in 2026)

Is any major negative that will happen during that time?

And for the next 12 months anything I should be very careful about?

Thanks!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 May 2024

Hi,

In my humble opinion, 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Moon/Chandra being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the 2nd house of Scorpio/Vrischika Rashi is a cause for concern. To make matters worse, he does not have any support on either side of the flanks, making you a bit of a loner with with few friends and very little social life. It also makes your mind run wild or wander aimlessly. So, it would make sense for you to strengthen Moon/Chandra, to clam your mind and not fuel the unqualified fears. Please consider practicing Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation.

Secondly, current Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha - the 9th and 12th lord is placed in the 7th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Rahu is placed in the 12th house has also been activated. Further, Mercury/Budha is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. Sun/Ravi is Badha-Karaka for the birth-chart... his placement along side and him participating in Rashi Parivarthana with their depositor Mars/Kuja is not a good sign. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is also placed their, calling for validation of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya".

In summary, it would make sense for you to be righteous in nature and not take relationships (specially spousal) for granted.

Take care...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 11 May 2024

6th Lord Jupiter in 4th house [ emotions] and 4th lord Saturn in 6th house with Ketu, a combination for anxiety and depression . Karka [ Significator ] of
4th house is Moon is not only in debilitation but in Kemdrum Yoga , so very weak. In D-9 again 6th Lord Venus in
4th house. At present, the V.D running is Mercury-Venus-Jupiter, stated from 18th January making the matter worse. Dasha is suggesting the next six months are challenging. So just try to learn Sudrashan Kriya from art of living and practice or learn some pranayam techniques from a qualified person and practice on a daily basis.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 11 May 2024

hello,
Your chart ascendant sign is Libra.
current maha dasa of Mercury is not favorable and could bring worries to self, own health and for parents during this period.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.