Can't understand

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nandini81
Can't understand

Post by Nandini81 » 07 Jun 2021

Mars is posited in eleventh house and is aspecting the fifth house, hence will there be some problems related to children like delays in the birth of a child or will there be some progeny problems....or no kids

Regards

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can't understand

Post by KMD » 07 Jun 2021

Hi,

It is generally said that Mars' influence on 5th house indicates C-Section.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Jun 2021

Not essentially - it could be so many other interpretations.
Also other planets in the whole system, play their part, with
chief significators, planets in the house, dispositors; functional
malefic or benefics.
So please do not be rigid in your conclusions.

Give date of birth and time of person in question and get her permission to examine the chart
on her behalf.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Nandini81

Post by Nandini81 » 09 Jun 2021

Pem wrote:
> Not essentially - it could be so many other interpretations.
> Also other planets in the whole system, play their part, with
> chief significators, planets in the house, dispositors; functional
> malefic or benefics.
> So please do not be rigid in your conclusions.
>
> Give date of birth and time of person in question and get her permission to
> examine the chart
> on her behalf.

Hi
Sure ..I'm learning astrology so I'm bit confused about the 5th house

Dob-3/3/81
Place - mumbai
Time of birth - 10:40 am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Jun 2021

Nandini81 wrote:
07 Jun 2021
Mars is posited in eleventh house and is aspecting the fifth house, hence will there be some problems related to children like delays in the birth of a child or will there be some progeny problems....or no kids

Regards
there are no issues related to aspects of mars, venus and sun on 5th house. you can have children.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nandini81

Post by Nandini81 » 15 Jun 2021

But why no pregnancy
First time abortion on 9/9 /15 chemical pregnancy
2 nd time abortion 19/9/2019 fetal heart beat stop on 7 th week
trying again again but no results
Is there any problem in horoscope... before taking major decisions
Birth details
03/03/81
Mumbai
10:40 am

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 27 Jun 2021

Own children very difficult. Consider adoption.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jul 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, Jupiter/Guru, the Naisargika or Natural Putra-Karaka is uncomfortably placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana. He Retrograde/Vakra and too close for comfort, while participating in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war with Badha-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev who is also Retrograde/Vakra. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is the current Maha-Dasha lord, ruling the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. He is very weak.

To make matters worse, the 5th house is caught between hardcore malefics in a strong Papakartari Yoga and 5th lord Sun/Ravi is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabhisha Nakshatra, ruled by malefic Rahu.

All said and done, there does seem to parental bliss - not completely denied. So, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 18 Jul 2021

Shivshankar wrote: > Own children very difficult. Consider adoption.
Well, adoption also should be indicated through the chart. I will try if that can be seen.

Sishya wrote: > Jupiter/Guru, the Naisargika or Natural Putra-Karaka is uncomfortably placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana.
Ju is 12th house lord @ 6. That is good. He is also 9th house lord @ 6. In my opinion, not related to child.

Sishya wrote: > Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is the current Maha-Dasha lord, ruling the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses.
He is also 9th house lord @ 6. In my opinion, not related to child. But dharma sthana. So, this is fav house - especially for Ju.

Sishya wrote: > 5th house is caught between hardcore malefics in a strong Papakartari Yoga and 5th lord Sun/Ravi is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabhisha Nakshatra, ruled by malefic Rahu.

Well, Rahu is moving away from 5th house - direction wise. Sa is going towards 5th house - He is retro. So, Katari is incomplete.

My humble opinion above. My points below.

5th house lord is Su - positioned at 11 - house of profit.
@ D7 - doesn't indicate anything bad here. Ketu is at Lagna here, so it could indicate delay, but sure Ketu would give child - but delayed. Ju & Su are at 9th house - so they will do the needful for the child related dharma.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Jul 2021

Oh! By the way, it looks like there will be something unconventional associated with this topic...

Sincerely...