Prediction of birth of children with wife and future girlfriend

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anonymoushckr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Prediction of birth of children with wife and future girlfriend

Post by anonymoushckr » 03 May 2021

Hi,

Recently had my birth chart read by a very competent astrologer along with that of my wife and another girl,
The following observations / readings were given to me by the learned astrologer :

1- Shall have 2 kids with my wife and 1 miscarriage.
2- The 1st child shall be a daughter ( was born recently, in sept 2020), the 2nd child shall be a boy and we shall be blessed with the boy somewhere in 2023.
3- Did not enquire about the timing of the miscarriage but I am assuming it should be between 2021 and 2023, before the birth of the boy.
4- Was told that I shall have a 3rd child, a girl, with a women other than my wife.
5- Coincidentally, there was another girl with us (close to both me and my wife), who was there to show her chart as well, and upon seeing her chart the astrologer concluded that she would get divorced soon after her marriage ( within 6 months to 1 year of getting married), but would go on to have a child, a girl, with another man with whom she would have an affair, he also concluded after looking at both the girl's chart and my chart that the child would be our progeny.

Need confirmation on the above points, have tried to ascertain the above points on my own as well, but am just an amateur and not very adept at making predictions about my chart. A definite conclusion on the same shall be highly appreciated. The birth details are as below :

Mine - Date of birth - 10th feb 1986 / 10-02-1986
Place of birth - sonipat, Haryana, india
Latitude / longitude of place of birth - 28.99 / 77.01
Time of birth - 1:00 pm / 13:00 hrs

Wife's - Date of birth - 23rd dec 1990 / 23-12-1990
Place of birth - new delhi, india
Latitude / longitude of place of birth - 28.70 / 77.10
Time of birth - 11:17 am / 11:17 hrs

Other Girl's - Date of birth - 16th oct 1995 / 16-10-1995
Place of birth - new delhi, india
Latitude / longitude of place of birth - 28.70 / 77.10
Time of birth - 07:18 pm / 19:18 hrs