Medical School Admission

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Luckypondy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Medical School Admission

Post by Luckypondy » 09 Feb 2021

Greetings,
Below is the detail of my son who applied to medical schools in USA in Aug 2020 and never received interviews till date. Medical school send interviews invite from Sept - Mid Feb) since he applied very late to medical schools he missed his chances of admissions this year. He is planning to re-apply again this year in June 2021 (early applicant ) .What are his chances of getting into MD school in application cycle 2021-2022 . He is also planning to apply for DO schools. In USA both DO and MD are licensed tp practice medicine . His goal is to become cardiologist in future .
His details: Balaji, 30th July 1998, evening 5:10 PM ,Pondicherry, India . Moved to USA when he was 8 months old and settled here . He completed his Biomedical engineering and currently doing his Masters in Biomedical engineering and will gradate in May 2021 with BS/MS. I know this is kind of difficult to predict since he already doing his masters and in USA students should have completed minimum Bachelors degree to apply to medical schools, even Masters and PhD students will apply .Also if anyone is willing to do paid consultation please message me.
Thanks