How will by sun maha dasha?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Akiraa1
How will by sun maha dasha?

Post by Akiraa1 » 03 Jan 2021

Hi,

DOB - 26/11/1992
TOB -08:30AM
Place - chennai

I am in stressful state from starting of sun mahadasha.
Please tell me how will be my remaining period of sun mahadasha?

Akiraa1

Re: How will be my sun maha dasha?

Post by Akiraa1 » 07 Jan 2021

Please any one give detail on this

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How will by sun maha dasha?

Post by Sishya » 08 Jan 2021

Hi,

It would normally help if the querent were to state the gender - as also consider providing the birth-location (specially for a spread out city like Chennai).

Anyways, In your birth-chart, Maha-Dasha and 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana Sun/Ravi is not really happy or comfortable being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. And, he does not seem to be too keen on the impending face-off with Rahu (with whom he is conjunct). Incidentally, Sun/Ravi shows up in his debilitation signs in Navamsa (D9) and Dasamsa (D10) charts as well. His depositor in Rashi chart, Mars/Kuja is Neecha or debilitated. Naturally, you are not enjoying your time.

Alongside (even before start of Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha) , you were also experiencing the adverse affects of unfavorable Gochara and Planetary transits over your Udaya Lagna and Chandra Lagna, placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra is the 8th lord and not really in a good shape.

Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

PS: By the way, for academic interest, please let me/us know you are yet to get married.

Sincerely...

Akiraa1

Post by Akiraa1 » 09 Jan 2021

Gender - female
Location - porur(chennai)

In sun(maha dasha) - rahu(antra dasha) only, i am having difficulties and more stress. When sani transit in my naksatra, i had problems, but not this much.

Can you please tell me in which antra dasha of sun maha dasha will be better? How will be upcoming antra dasha?

Looking for marriage alliance, not yet fixed

Akiraa1

Post by Akiraa1 » 11 Jan 2021

Please post my reply

Akiraa1

Post by Akiraa1 » 12 Jan 2021

Gender - female
Birth location - porur, chennai

When saturn transit in my naksatra, i have faced problems, but that was manageable and not in stress. But in Sun(MD)-Rahu(AD), i am in stressful state. Please tell me how will be my remaining AD jupiter, saturn, mercury, ketu and venus. It will be helpful for me to be prepared.

Looking for marriage alliance, but not yet fixed

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

SUN maha dasa would have stress as following antar dasha of Moon and Mars are weak in your chart. There will be fear and anxiety. there is promise of marriage in your chart. The debilitated mars could bring delay and obstacles in getting married. You will need patience and calm as dasha change fast under SUN so there will be less stability.

note - I remember giving you reading with your old id in april 2014.
last post place of birth was madurai.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Ashu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ashu » 18 Apr 2021

The theme of the Sun dasha is lack of peace, expenses, hospitalization, foreign places, and so on.

Sun – Jupiter until Nov 2021 – Focus is on career, the image of the person, this period hints at self-realization. This period will bring more worries, these worries are not so significant but you will feel it is significant at the moment. Also, there will be comforts at home or a better relationship with the mother. You would also look out for opportunities to improve your knowledge in general.
Are you inclined toward religious activities or religion?

Sun – Saturn until Nov 2022 – This period will bring in some materialistic gains, you need to have a strong mind and knock off the negative thoughts. The cash inflow gets better but will be slow and study. Hard work, resistance, and slow pace will be the theme.

Sun – Mercury until Sep 2023 – These this period is about expenses related to career, education, you may spend some money on the learning process. There may be triggers related to marriage or related activities.

What's the status of your education?
Have you had difficulties in education?
Any significant events in related to education in your life?

Sun – Ketu until Jan 2024 – This period is about unknown/ unexpected problems related to vitality in your body, you would feel low energy. If you have siblings (Younger), not so good relationship with them. No so good period in general. There may be triggers related to marriage or related activities.

Sun-Venus until Jan 2025 – Health needs attention, you will be inclined to divert attention toward yourself. Frequent but not serious health issues can be expected.

animeshchaturvedi

Post by animeshchaturvedi » 28 Apr 2021

you want to make headlines everyday.
you look very beautiful with prominent eyes.
your life will reach the extremes till 2025, relating to father, religion, father's property, forein, expenditure, and losses.
supporters and haters both at extreme ends.
you will get fame only by going to a foreign land, and will be disrespected and will remain without fame in your homeland, you can also be in contact with people reiding in foreign land for results.
kindly confirm to me some more things too-
you got money very late in life/ or still haven't got it.
you had journeys with your family, while working.
when you were born, till the age of 3, your maternal family suffered/ very not in good condition from your birth untill you turned 3.
when you got into a job, you bought a house, and that led you to a lot of expenses, and which led to a very sudden event or transformation.