Huge Stuggle in life

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarius14
Huge Stuggle in life

Post by aquarius14 » 12 Oct 2020

Hi !

Is this chart indicate endless struggle in life? The education field is a disaster (broken education or unifinished ,rather),no proper relationship with the opposite sex,depressesion,unsitisfied job and less earning....all this stuff.A general disposition of sorrow.

Thank you !

DoB
Male
6:15 AM
Bucharest,RO

parvesh

Re: Huge Stuggle in life

Post by parvesh » 28 Nov 2020

Not all times are same. Unfortunately the dasas that you got in your early life gave you hardship. Luckily that time is almost at the end and your are going to enjoy your life soon. Wait for another year and things would surely get better. Start taking chances and initiatives next year.

Sometimes its all about how we perceive life to be. In your horoscope, sometimes you are overambitious and sometimes you are pretty contended. Sometimes their is so much energy to fight, struggle and win. And sometimes you lay back. Anyway, Its all dasas that makes one like that.

I could well let you know the reasons why all this happened but I am sure you wont bother to know that.

If you believe in remedies, then on my request wear a moon yantra after doing 10000 moon beej yantras on it on full moon Monday.

Believe me you have real good horoscope.

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 06 Dec 2020

Hi !

Thank you very much for the information.The Saturn Dasha wasn't that bad...I started to learn music,sing,doing great in school.Mercury Dasha was awfull so far.

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 09 Dec 2020

I'm actually curious what in my chart makes my life almost impossible....if you can tell me.

Kind regards !