Child for my sister

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lifeisanillusion
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Child for my sister

Post by Lifeisanillusion » 22 Sep 2020

Hi respected members

When will my sister have a child..she is married for three years and still no kid.

Tob is 04 th April 1989
Pob is Thalassary Kerala
Tob is 2 30 pm.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Child for my sister

Post by Sishya » 04 Oct 2020

Hi,

You have posted a similar query (on behalf of your friend) in another thread, with the same date and place of birth - but a slightly changed time of birth. Below is a link to the other thread:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44499

Assuming both to be that of the same person, I've shared my observations, considering the birth-time, as shared in that thread. Birth-time of 2:30 PM will push Udaya Lagna further into Rashi Madya or Middle of Kumbha Rashi and into Shravana Nakshatra.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Child for my sister

Post by tylorechandra » 05 Oct 2020

The fifth lord Mars is in conjunction with Jupiter and aspecting the 5th house. Their dispositor is in a sign interchange with Jupiter. The nakshatra lord of Lagna, which is Mercury, is also associated with Venus and Sun in the 9th house. Mercury is both in debilitation and combust. Venus, the planet representing the ova is also combust. The current dasa lord is Mercury.

The 8th house representing the womb is also afflicted by Rahu conjuncting the lagna lord Moon and the combination aspected by Saturn. The nakshatra lord of Moon is in a nakshatra interchange with Jupiter and Saturn is also in the house of Jupiter. Jupiter happens to be rogakaraka.

Mercury is also the lord of the 5th house of Saptamsa while the lagna lord of Saptamsa is Venus. As stated earlier, both are fully combust. And the antara of Venus is due to start from End October 2020.

It is necessary to take medical advice with regard to childbirth. Parallely, Lord Sun has to be appeased by donating wheat and red cloth (both for Sun) to some needy persons, performing a shanti for Lord Sun and praying to the Lord Sun daily with proper sankalpa and faith. Daily recital of Vishnusahasranama is also an added help. Donate some curd rice on Monday nights (specially sukla paksha) with proper sankalpa to appease Moon.

TKC