Why I suffered a miscarriage ?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Why I suffered a miscarriage ?

Post by pooja83 » 12 Aug 2020

DoB - 04-Sep-1983
PoB - Aligarh, UP
Time -06:15 PM

husband -
Dob Dec 9th 1981
place karnal-haryana
time 03:55 am

Per reports - miscarriage happened 2 weeks ago.

Please help me understand why it happened ?

Also will I be a mother again ?
Please guide.
Thanks.

pooja83
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Why I suffered a miscarriage ?

Post by pooja83 » 17 Aug 2020

turned out that doctor was not sure .. asked for 1 more check up...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Oct 2020

Hi,

Just in case you are not aware, Jupiter/Guru, the natural Karaka for children is conjunct Ketu in the 10th house of Vrischika Rashi and seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.

Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru was in conjunction with Ketu in Dhanur Rashi and your 5th house was badly afflicted during the said time. In my humble opinion, these in all probability precipitated matters.

If I may take the liberty, I think it would make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (until you get expert guidance), it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesh with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. In parallel, please consider chanting Guru Mantra regularly.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Oct 2020

pooja83 wrote:
12 Aug 2020
DoB - 04-Sep-1983

husband -
Dob Dec 9th 1981

Per reports - miscarriage happened 2 weeks ago.

Please help me understand why it happened ?

Also will I be a mother again ?
Please guide.
Thanks.
Dasha of moon is unfavorable for childbirth. Even dasa of next Mars is also unfavorable for health, job.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Oct 2020

Hi,

As much as I hate to sound pessimistic, given the afflictions called out earlier, I'm inclined to think there will be challenges in this aspect unless pariharas or remedies are done. As suggested previously, kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.

In parallel, it might not be a bad idea for you to check the following thread, where-in I've posted my understanding of what is considered to be a powerful Dhyana/Mantra combination (Santana Gopala Mantras) for conceiving, as Vedic/Dharmic remedy:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44126#p295937

Sincerely…