Childbirth timing, MD of 8L, 5L in 4H

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sunstar
Childbirth timing, MD of 8L, 5L in 4H

Post by Sunstar » 04 Aug 2020

Hello all,

I'm returning once again to this platform as I have received valuable and accurate advice regarding various issues over the last 5 years.

Below are the details of me and my husband..
Female
9th September 1988
Patna, bihar india
14:03

Male
15th July 1989
Angers, France
17:35

We have been trying for a baby this year but hasn't happened yet. I would like to know according to our destiny when will we blessed with a child. I was recently told that chances of baby is weak in both our charts and it makes me worry so much. Will we need to seek medical assistance to conceive?
Is there any remedy we can do? Or just simply wait as the time is not right yet?

Please I would be highly obliged if someone can take out time and answer my query!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Childbirth timing, MD of 8L, 5L in 4H

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Aug 2020

Female chart:

Lagna lord and putrakaraka Jupiter occupies the 6th house of roga in the nakshatra of Moon. He however occupies the putramsa in Navamsa but shares the sign with Saturn, Rahu and Moon. In Saptamsa, he is the Lagna lord but occupies a his neecha sign.

The bhava madhya of the 5th house also belongs to Venus (bharani nakshatra) who is the rogakaraka. The house is aspected only by Ketu. The bhava lord is Mars who occupies a Saturns nakshatra in the 4th house (12th to the 5th).

The 9th house of the rasi chart of the native, which can also influence progeny, is along the Rahu-Ketu axis with Ketu in the 9th. Ketu shares the nakshatra (andpada) of Venus (P.Phalguni) with Sun who is just around 3 degrees away contributing a Grahana dosha.

The 8th house representing the womb is occupied by Venus (rogakaraka). Moon joins the same in the bhava chart. There are no aspects on this house.

The current dasa of Moon is supportive for progeny. More so is the antara of Jupiter starting end Niv 2022. But with Venus associated strongly with the karaka and the houses for progeny, Venus being the rogakaraka and debilitated in Navamsa, consulting a doctor is advised for conception. In parallel, prayers to Lord Ganesha, recital of Aditya Hridaya stotram and jalabhisheka to Lord Shiva will also help. (I am not sure if the last one is possible in France).

All remedial actions must be performed with full faith and with proper sankalpa.

Male chart:

Lagna lord Mars is in its debilitation house and in the nakshatra of Mercury, the 8th and 11th lord. It is in a sign exxchange with Moon who is also in debilitation. Mars is also the rogakaraka and the bhava madhya of the 6th house belongs to Ketu.

The 5th lord and putrakaraka Jupiter occupies the 8th house in Mars’ nakshatra. It is joined by Mercury and Sun and aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Saturn is the bhava madhya of the 5th house. There are no aspects on the 5th house. Jupiter is also the bhava madhya of Lagna.

In Saptamsa, Jupiter is vargottama and occupies a house belonging to the 5th lord. Lagna occupies a sign of Venus.

The dasa lord is also Venus and the antara is of Saturn. There is a support for progeny both in the rasi chart and the Saptamsa.

TKC