Chances of Child Birth

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
fr1103
Chances of Child Birth

Post by fr1103 » 14 May 2020

Hello,

With my husband, we've been trying to have a child for the past one and half years. We were supposed to see a doctor this April but because of the ongoing Covid issue, the appointment has been cancelled until further notice. I would like to know if we have a chance of having a child.

I was born in Paris, France the 11th of March 1988 at 2:05AM local time
My husband was born in Paris too, the 18th of April 1988, 3:15PM local time.
We got married the 18th of November 2018 in London.

Thank you very much for your help.
T

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chances of Child Birth

Post by tylorechandra » 20 May 2020

A doctor's advise may be needed for progeny, specially if there is no progress on this front by July 2020.

TKC

fr1103

Post by fr1103 » 12 May 2021

Hi everyone,

Still no development. First we were told that the problem was with me. Now it is with my husband. Do I have any chance of having a child. And if yes, when ? I'm losing hope. I feel like n any endeavour that we pursue, there are obstacles.

Can you please help me ?

T

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jun 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion and understanding of your birth-charts (both yourself and your spouse), it looks like there is limited possibilities... actually tending towards denial. And, I'm inclined to think there are issues on both sides, perhaps at varying levels - doesn't make sense to think who is at fault or who is responsible for the problem/issue. Instead, it would perhaps make sense to look for viable options to overcome issues, for fulfillment of desires.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers and seeking divine blessing, as per your religious faith and belief. Please bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...