Humiliation

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Humiliation

Post by abyssalgrounds » 07 May 2020

When will the public humiliation I have been suffering since almost 7 years now (since mid-June 2013) finally end?
Date of birth: 4th October, 1986
Time of Birth: 20:09
Place of Birth: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Nitin21

Re: Humiliation

Post by Nitin21 » 07 May 2020

Was the dispute regarding your relationship and your mother and grandfather opposition ?

abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abyssalgrounds » 08 May 2020

No it wasn't....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 May 2020

Hi,

Please let us know if you can possibly provide relevant insight into the stated or perceived problem of public humiliation - is this something to do with your health (abilities/disabilities) or if it is associated with your career/job.

Assuming the birth timing is correct (Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp, will move to Mesha Rasi if the birth time is around 6 minutes earlier), there is very little that seems to be obvious or seems to stands out. Desha-Kaala-Patra plays a critical role in the unfolding of ones fate/destiny. In the absence of relevant details, most of us (lesser beings) are left to speculate.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 May 2020

The chart seems to suggest a disruption in career due to fraud.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Namaste TKC,

Karma Bhava is caught in between malefics (a form of Papakartari Yoga) - not to mention placement of Retro or Vakra Jupiter/Guru, the 8th lord in the Karma Bhava does indicate possible/potential problem with Career.

Request you to kindly elaborate, if Rahu in Labha Bhava and possible effects of Grahana Yoga/Dosha is what has contributed to your analysis/assessment. I would also request you to consider helping me connect the dots, with regards to the timing - assuming what you've suggested is truly the cause.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Ah! Parivarthana Yoga or Nakshatra exchange between Mercury/Budha in Swathi Nakashatra and Rahu in Revati Nakshatra seems to explain the timing part - assuming the issue is truly as suggested.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 May 2020

The statement that he is suffering since mid 2013 is the starting point. At that time the dasa antara pratyantara were Jupiter –Saturn – Rahu. The houses involved are primarily the 8th and 11th (owned by the dasa lord), 10th (occupied by dasa lord) and the 2nd, 4th and 6th aspected by the dasa lord. All the Artha houses, one Kama house and two Moksha houses.

Rahu is in the 11th, which is the income (2nd) from profession (10th) and Rahu is basically a cheater.It is aspected by Moon who is weak (pratipat) and fully eclipsed by Ketu leading to the Grahana yoga. It is in the house of intelligence whose lord Mercury is in a nakshatra interchange with Rahu and sits in the house of enemies and debts. The dispositor of Rahu is Jupiter who is in the 10th, the house of profession. The dispositor of Jupiter is Saturn who is in the 7th house of public image.

The connection can be easily made.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Namaste TCK,

Thank you very much for sharing your analysis - please accept my sincere appreciation for your continued contribution to my (and perhaps others) learning. I just hope and wish we don't lose such wonderful posts - which I consider to be gems in this forum.

Sincerely...

abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abyssalgrounds » 09 May 2020

Hi folks,
You are right that there has been a disruption in my career since that date. But there have been a whole host of other malicious and slanderous attacks on my character too. The dispute was between a lady I knew and a teacher (male) I knew. The latter said that the former was a fraud and the lady took out her anger on me because I was an easy target and in a vulnerable position back then (mid June 2013).
But when will all this end was my question? That is what I'm worried about mainly....
I thank you all for taking interest in my question.

abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abyssalgrounds » 09 May 2020

One more detail:
And the teacher whom I thought was on 'my side' began to agree with some of the attacks on me by the lady....

abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abyssalgrounds » 10 May 2020

Hello TKC,
There has been a disruption in career but that was only part of an all round character assassination attempt which is still going on even from people whom I thought were on 'my side'.... I just wanted to know when it will end finally....?

abyssalgrounds
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abyssalgrounds » 14 May 2020

Could someone help out with this please??

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 16 May 2020

As indicated earlier there is a grahana dosha in the chart. Consult locally and do a simple pariharafor the same with proper sankalpa and your problem will get resolved within 6 months.

TKC

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 May 2020

Your lagna is Taurus .
There is a combination of sun moon ketu mars .due to which there is no peace of mind ,and happiness is lost .at present sat is transiting on natal mars and mars is also transiting on natal mars ,due to which lot of problems have arisen in the professional field and also in all aspects.it is all due to egoistic mars .you will get slight relief when mars leaves capricorn and it seems slight improvement might be there .because of sat transiting on natal mars (egoistic ) moon (Mind cheater) Ketu (splitting ) ,so you are also facing lot of humiliation .
At present you are running moon antardasa ,as stated earlier moon which represents mind got SPOLIED ,further moon with ketu represents fuse box which your moods will be swinging ups and down .
The best remedy is study adhitya Hridaynath daily in the morning or pray hanuman for getting peace of mind .
Don’t interfere in to other issues ,simply ignore