Bad decisions and depession

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
king
Contributor
Contributor
Bad decisions and depession

Post by king » 23 Apr 2020

I have posted earlier about my issues here.
Not sure why I am taking bad decisions one after the other.
Started with picking a course which I was not interested.
Trusted people blindly
Married a selfish and self centric person who cheated me (love marriage )
Resigned my job multiple times to follow my husband each I time he picked up transfer according to his choice ,not thinking about me or family.
Fell in to depression from 2017 and it took 2 years to manage it.Last year got a small job,it's ending this month and I lost an opportunity due to my stupidity or pride.
Please help me to understand what's wrong with my life and how to manage my depression.I am religious and moved from chanting to VS to Panchakshari for last 6 months.
For how long I will continue as a depressed soul,losing it many times??
1979 Aug tenth 6.20 pm Ernakulam India

king
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bad decisions and depession

Post by king » 09 May 2020

Anyone please help me with astrological advice.

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 25 May 2020

Me and my spouse are not in talking for last 1 month and I have no clue where I am heading .is this my sade Sati effect ? How long it will take for me to come back to my real self.please provide any insight

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 May 2020

I shared my analysis earlier have you seen

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 27 May 2020

Sorry Vedam33.i am not able to see the reply.is it deleted ?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 May 2020

Will analyse and post again

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 May 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and review planetary positions. Below are a few notes that might help explain your life experiences and unfolding of Karma.

1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, lorded by Moon/Chandra... who is conjunct with Ketu and badly afflicted in the 2nd house.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in enemy house, the 8th and Dusthana of Simha Rasi. To make matters worse, he is in company of Rahu - both of them co-lord the 2nd house and aspect it. Low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika are there too.
3. Congregation of 3rd, 5th, 6th and 12th lords in the 7th house of marriage and relationship is an in of love marriage. Being associated with 8th lord and 7th house in Papakartari Yoga is probably an indication of married life not being easy - not to mention applicability of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya", given the presence of Venus/Shukra in the 7th house.
4. Placement of 4th and 11th lord in his enemy house is not preferred either.
5. On-going Maha-Dasha is of the 6th lord (who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, lorded by Saturn-Shani-dev) and the last couple of years have been the Antara-Dasha of 3rd and 12th lord Jupiter/Guru, who is exalted and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, lorded by Mercury/Budha. Neither of them are benefic for the chart.
6. Last but not the least, you've started your 1st phase of Sade-Sati.

You have probably been brave thus far. I'd encourage you to continue being brave... knowing your actions were mere unfolding of Karma and you are perhaps getting rid of bad Karma. That said, it might not be a bad idea to seek help and guidance from knowledgeable members in this forum (or elsewhere) for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies and possible relief.

Sincerely...

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 29 May 2020

Thanks Sishya for providing a snapshot of my chart.I clearly understand the tone&shade of my overall experiences /sufferings.This shows why any amount of chanting/meditation/ Satyam vada Karmam Chara living is not yielding any respite in my life.Thanks a lot for your time and reading.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Jun 2020

Hi,

No doubt you are a brave-heart; accepting one's Karma is half the battle won. Reiterating my notes (although I don't remember the micro details), afflictions to Udaya Lagna, Lagna Lord and Moon/Chandra are a clear indication (in my understanding) of a challenging life, meant for or deserving of a brave-heart.

That said, the key to winning the other half of battle is to continue treading the righteous path. And, personally, I think there is nothing wrong in seeking refuge in Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for relief. From another perspective, it is perhaps your initiative/effort that has probably reduced your grief (I see a living example, on a daily basis - sometimes wonder to the extent if there is a mistake in the birth timing). So, please don't think your effort are not yielding instant or full relief.

Anyways, please bear with my 2 bit...for whatever they are worth.

Sincerely...