Please help to identify Moon and Lagna nakshatra

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SIGrune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Please help to identify Moon and Lagna nakshatra

Post by SIGrune » 25 Oct 2019

Hi there!

(I hope I can post it here)

Could anyone help me a bit please? I started to learn about vedic astrology recently and I am more and more interested in it. I love reading the analisys of celebrity astrological charts. I also love facial reading/physiognomy and palmistry etc.

Now I am interested in a person's chart who is a famous singer/actor. (Yes, Seo In Guk! ^^)
But because the exact birth hour is unknown unfortunately, it is hard to figure out (for me) if this person has his Moon in Chitra (possibly 4th pada in Libra) or in Swati...and also I would like to determine his ascendant which I think it could be in Hasta but I am not sure. I tried to figure it out by the help of facial reading, since nakshatras and their lords affect our physical appearances too. (I learnt it from Claire Nakti's youtube channel and former website...)

So here is the birth data:

23. October, 1987.
Seoul, South Korea
(Maybe he was born at between 5 and 6 am.)

What do you think? Can he have Chitra Moon too? Like his Sun in Chitra...or he may have Swati Moon? I couldn't decide it.

If there is anyone who has knowledge in physiognomy too, or can realize and determine at least the nakshatra of Moon in this chart, please reply here. I would appriciate it much!

(Maybe it would be easier if someone who knows him, a fan for example who is also interested in astrology could reply too...)

Thank you!