Best time for child birth in October 2nd week

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Best time for child birth in October 2nd week

Post by astroseeker » 20 Sep 2019

VedicMaths Ji and all Respected members,

My wife is due in three weeks and precisely the 2nd week of October(from 9th- 14th October) 2019
Hyderabad.

I have seen in panchang that 13th October is Kumara Purnima(thought it could be best day),but doctor mentioned it can be any time between 9th October 2019 to 14th October 2019.

Can any one kindly help me with the best dates(top 3 or 4) and time of birth with in the above period.

Thanks.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best time for child birth in October 2nd week

Post by vedicmaths » 21 Sep 2019

hi astroseeker,

Wish you all the best.

I am of the firm view that destiny cannot be altered. So choosing the best time
is not in my dictionary.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 21 Sep 2019

Thank you Vedicmath Ji.

Any other Learned members can you please knidly help me with query.

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 21 Sep 2019

Hello Sir, assuming that the place of birth would be Mumbai, 10th of October at 11:37 PM (at night) is fine, maximizing the use of exalted Rahu throughout the divisional charts, plus Moon being in Rahu's nakshatra. No evil times and also the gentle Hora of Venus (feminine Hora, so good for childbirth) plus the very auspicious Trayodashi Tithi. Ascendant Lord with 5th Lord in 5th and Rahu as Co-Lord of Aquarius 9th exalted in Gemini Ascendant. Saturn as ruler of 8th and 9th gains positional strength in 7th. So overall, not a bad placement for a future businessman/woman, scientist, banker etc.

I also share the idea that fate cannot be truly altered by this, but in case you want to go through with it hope that helps.

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 22 Sep 2019

Thank you Vedic maths ji for wishes.

Any Learned members ,kindly help me with my query.

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 22 Sep 2019

Thank you very much MrHelios Ji for giving the best time and really it helps a lot.

I completely agree with you and vedicmaths Ji that fate cannot be altered.
I firmly believe that below 2 can never, ever be in human control.
1) Date & Time of birth/death.
2) Gender of baby.

I firmly believe below words of sri Ramakrishna paramahamsa on fate vs freewill,
=============================================================================================
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa,explained it thus: Man is like a cow tied to a pole with a rope, bound by the karmic debts and human nature , and the amount of free will he has is analogous only to the amount of freedom the rope allows. The argument strengthens the case for laws of nature to be causally deterministic of our lives. So does free will exist at all Yes, but it comes into play only when we make a conscious choice that we wont be governed by conditioned responses.

Our ability to make meaningful choices is determined by our level of mindfulness at that moment how aware we are of our true identity and how connected we are with our inner consciousness. This universal consciousness, alive inside each of us, can be a path to examining every situation with new awareness. But for this, we need to let go of conditioned responses and let our inner wisdom guide us.

Swami Ramakrishna completed his explanation of free will saying that as one progresses on the journey of spirituality, the rope of freedom becomes longer , allowing for greater access to authentic free will.
=============================================================================================

But one may ask then why this post by me,may be with in the length of the rope that i inherited in this life time allowed me to ask this question to get best possible data & time from learned members in this forum and the child birth might take place as per the time suggested (or) may be not.In either way i am perfectly ok.

Though not related to the topic i posted, i wanted to convey that i am huge fan of this website/forum
I learned a lot from the posts of VedicMaths/Ramanan/Astroboy/cjappu/shilpa/shrikanth/joyd and many more learned members in this forum.

I again thank you very much MrHelios Ji for your time.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 22 Sep 2019

Hi astroseeker,

Astrology caters to the idea of choosing the correct birth time (child's first breath that creates radical Lagna). In olden times people actually practiced this branch of science. I don't think with my limited knowledge I can give a preferred time but I can give some important points to consider while choosing the preferred time.

Organic birth is best as the soul will choose the time according to one’s own Karma, but as a father, you also have the right to choose the best circumstance for your child.

If you have an option to choose the preferred time, consider the Panchang - 5 attributes of the day

Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, Vaara

Tithi - Within the time frame tithi falls between Shukla Dwadashi to Krishna Pratipada

• Dwadashi - Becomes Yasha Prada (Fame Giver) ruled by Sun & Mercury, Avoid Ashehla Nakshatra as Lagna in Ashlesha(Cancer 15 degrees onwards to the end degree) becomes Tithi Sunya
• Trayodashi – Becomes Jaya Prada (Victory) ruled by Mars, Avoid Pisces & Taurus Lagna (Pisces & Taurus becomes Tithi Sunya on Trayodashi)
• Chaturdashi – Ruled by Kali and Rikta (Not auspicious)
• Purnima – Auspicious (No tithi Sunya) Ruled by Jupiter
• Krishna Pratipada – Ruled by Venus (Avoid Tula & Makara Lagna)

Nakshatra – Falls between Aquarius sign to Aries

• I don’t prefer the Aquarius sign as Moon becomes the 6th lord in Chandra Lagna. Beneficial for social achievements but emotionally difficult.
• Moon in Pisces is good because Moon becomes the auspicious 5th lord
• Pisces Purvabhadrapada pada 4 – Pushkara Pada
Jupiter ruled nakshatra. Nakshatra and Sign lord Jupiter is 9th from Moon, and well situated in Navamsa
• Uttarabhadrapada in Pisces Shani ruled is good, Sthira (Fixed) and auspicious nakshatra for both genders (I prefer Uttarabhadrapada)
Connected with Mahalakshmi Situated in 10th from the Moon
Sign lord Jupiter will be 9th from Moon, Shani is exalted in Navamsa, Saturn is with Ketu but Ketu already split from Saturn as Ketu moves retrograde
• For Revati. Lord of Nakshatra Mercury is debilitated with Rahu in Navamsa in that time period (Not preferred)

Yogas in the time period (Soola, Ganda, Vriddhi, Dhruva, Vyaghata, Harshana)
• Soola Yoga Inauspicious of the lowest order
• Ganda Inauspicious of the highest order
• Vriddhi Auspicious
• Dhruva Auspicious
• Vyaghata Inauspicious
• Harshana Auspicious

Karana (Bava, Kaulava, Garija, Vanija, Bava, Kaulava)
All Karanas are favorable in the time period for the birth of the child

Vaara – Avoid Tuesday and Saturday

You can also consider Abhijit Muhurta (Except on Wednesday where this tithi becomes malefic), the counterpart of Abhijit muhurta in the night Nishika Kala

During Abhijit Sun will be Digbala in 10th house but during October Sun will be transiting Virgo, then Lagna will be Saggitarius; make sure Lagna does not fall in Gandata.
Lagnesha Jupiter will also be in 12th so make sure the Lagnesha Jupiter also well situated in Navamsa

Rahu Ketu in 3,6,10,11 preferable

Sun in Kendra except 4th house is good for Public Life

May your new child brings your family a lifetime of blessings and happiness

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 22 Sep 2019

You are welcome Sir. However, as I am getting older my concentration is not what it used to be so I missed that you mentioned that the birth city is Hyderabad. If you are talking about the Indian Hyderabad then the birth time should be 11:18-19 PM (at night) for the same effect as discussed before.

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 23 Sep 2019

Thank you Helios Ji.
Also thank you very much archangelraphael Ji.Your post immensly helps me and other learners of this forum a LOT.
Words are not enough to explain my gratitude to you.
I will go through your post and will digest it to bone, Thank you again

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 23 Sep 2019

Hi astroseeker,

I am glad I could share the knowledge. I am humbled by your appreciation.

Adding to the previous post: Lagna is of primordial importance Its good to have Lagna in Vargottama, Puskhara Pada or Pushkara Bhaga of a Benefic planet. Lagna of Sthira(Fixed) and Mridu(Soft) nakshatra is auspicious. Avoid Ugra nakshatras as radical Lagna

Avoid and Minimize the effect of Rahu/Ketu/Saturn on the Dharma Trikona (1,5,9) 1-Lagna, 5-Purva Punya, 9-Bhagya so that child can access spiritual solace through the bliss of self(1), past merits(5) and divine intelligence(9th) in times of difficulties.

Moon is preferable in Kendra/Trikona, Avoid Moon in 6,8(Maranakaraka sthana), 12
Sun in 12th is Maranakaraka Sthana (King in exile)
Venus in 6th house is Maranakaraka Sthana

Sun/Mars gains Digbala (Directional strength) in 10th house, Loses Digbala in 4th house
Jupiter, Mercury gains Digbala in 1st house
Venus, Moon gains Dig bala in the 4th house

A benefic in Lagna is always auspicious and provides strength to Lagna.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 25 Sep 2019

Thank you Raphael ji.
God bless you.

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 26 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael ji.
After going through the in depth analysis given, the only date & time looks to be best is
on 13th October 09:30 AM to 10:15 AM, in this window best time looks to be between 10:00AM to 10:10 AM(considering navamsha lagna).

The only problem with above window is fearful 8th is occupied by Rahu(Though exalted+ in Pushkaramsha degree) aspecting 8th lord mercury by graha drishti and aspecting Mars by Rashi drishti.

As per the article by Sanjay rath Ji @ https://srath.com/rahu-and-eighth-house/
this doesn't look good at all.

Any inputs on this point will be of great help.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 26 Sep 2019

Hi Astroseekerji,

This is a lot of pressure for a newbie like me and I am afraid to be in this position.

But seeking the blessings of Guru Brihaspati I will give my inputs. You being the father (Sun) of the native verify it, & trust your instincts. This discussion is open to all forum members to receive suggestions. Further discussion will help every astrology practitioner (including me) to learn more about Electional Astrology.

For the given time period it will Vrischika Lagna (Anuradha and Jyestha Nakshatra).

Let us not start life with Vrischika Lagna a Karmic sign (Lagna lord Mars moola trikona lies in 6th house).
Also a fact Anuradha Pada 3 creates discord with parents (According to Shil Ponde) I have verified this pattern in many charts.

The child will start with Shani Mahadasha. Shani is conjunct with Ketu harsh conjunction. For Vrischika it will be in 2nd house of Kutumba. 2nd house deals with family lineage, wealth, values and learning from the elders. This conjunction in 2nd will create separation from family & lineage in early childhood and obstructs growth in the family. So, let us avoid Scorpio Lagna.

In a chart 2nd house of Family, 4th house of home, security & happiness should be well situated so that child will grow in a safe and secure environment. Jupiter should be in trikona to illuminate the path of future (9th bhava).

It is inevitable to avoid malefic combination or aspects but we can try improve the auspiciousness of the chart by improving the strength of benefics.

The most auspicious of all nakshatra is Pushya nakshatra ruled by lawful Shani. Indra Purohita Brishaspati Nakshatra; Pushya means nourishment. At any given situation Pushya Lagna or Pushya Moon will grow and always align themselves with lawful(Shani) actions

To strengthen the chart the most auspicious of all yogas according to Shastras are Panchamahapurusha Yoga. When Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Saturn, and Mercury are in own sign or exaltation in Kendra(1,4,7,10) creates this excellent Yoga and wards of most evil.

In that time period, Venus will be in swakshetra Libra and in Moola trikona degrees.

Let us go with Cancer Lagna Pushya Nakshatra Pada 3 Thula Swamsa. Venus will be heavily empowered in 4th gaining digbala in Rasi chart as well as Navamsa.

Lagna Lord Moon will be placed in the Bhagya Bhava

lagneśe bhāgyage jāto bhāgyavāñjanavallabhaḥ ।
viṣṇubhaktaḥ paṭurvāgmī dāraputradhanairyutaḥ

When one is born in the 9th house of Bhagya One is bhakta of God, Appreciated by everyone, Will blessed with good spouse and fruitful children. (BPHS)

Moon can be incompatible with many nakshatras but there are no natural enemies to Moon, everyone considers Moon as neutral. Sthira Lagna (Fixed). Moon never goes retrograde. Life is predictable most of the times. Enjoy family and friends.

Bhagya Lord 9th Jupiter will be in the Purva Punya 5th house (Auspicious) 5th from 5th. High education

For Cancer Lagna Mars is a Yoga Karaka being 10th and 5th lord

10th lord Mars will be in 3rd house (Mars is karaka of 3rd house with the Sun) This conjunction will give a lot of will to pursue new actions, never depressed. 3rd house is Vikrama Bhava (House of Courage and communication)

Bhatru Karaka occupied by Mars with Sun (Both male planets) will also favor another male sibling

Mars 100% 4th aspect on 6th house gives empowerment to defeat enemies
Mars 25% aspect on 9th being the 5th lord energies higher education and global travel
Mars 100% aspect on own 10th house gives protection to public status and energizes the workplace
Mars in 3rd house energized verbal communication and bravery

Venus will create Malavya Yoga in the 4th house gaining Digbala
Malavya Yoga - Extreme higher and auspicious results of Venus (BV Raman 300 important combinations)

2nd house of family will be ruled by bright Sun in Chitra in 3rd house (2nd from swakshetra) in a Upachaaya
Family will be bright and Native will always identify with family and Values (Sun and Moon aspecting each other)

Moon in Bhagya Bhava Native will be religious, and righteous.

Will always find the right path in times of difficulties (Bhagyesha Jupiter aspecting Lagna lord Moon)

11th lord of gains will be Venus in own sign in 4th house (Native will be free from any financial difficulties)

The child will start with Shani Mahadasha. Shani will be 8th lord in 6th house creating a Viparita Sarala Raja Yoga. Shani in 6th is very good restricts debts and diseases aspects on 8th house (3rd aspect) does not give sudden ups and downs in life. 7th aspect will be on 12th house restricts expenses, losses, and hospitals. Shani in 6th will restrict /obstruct all the dusthana houses (Refer Sanjay Rath articles on the beauty of Shani in 6th)

In Navamsa Moon already crossed Saturn. In adult years, child will go through Mercury Dasa. Mercury will be debilitated in Navamsa being being a malefic for Cancer Lagna in D1. Good, does not create any adverse malefic effect

Rahu Ketu will fall in 6/12, not very adverse compared to other houses. Ketu in 6th beheads enemies and debts. Rahu in 12th associated with foreign identity and foreign travel.

Preferred time : Lagna Pushya Pada 3 Thula Swamsa Oct 13th 2019 00:56 am Hyderabad India Purnima tithi Uttarabhadrapada Nakshtra

I know its difficult to go with the preferred time but you can go with time period of Cancer Lagna from 0 degrees Punarvasu to Pushya 13 degrees. For Lagna in Punarvasu, Lord Jupiter is also well placed in D1 as well as D9.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 26 Sep 2019

Add to the previous post:

• In olden times, people were leading a Sattvic life in the golden age of truth and they had the ability to give birth according to their will and time. So, unless cesarean is necessary, prefer natural birth. No one can override fate.

• Whichever nakshatra a child is born, it’s always advisable to do a Milk abhisekham in a Shiva temple on the same nakshatra day to ward off malefic influence.

• In olden times there is a ritual to bring transgender/eunuch to home to bless the child, it’s because transgender or the eunuch are represented by Mercury & Saturn (Both eunuch planets). Mercury & Saturn influence is necessary during child growth as they rule over Skin, tissues, nerves, ligaments, and bones.
During this time period Mercury will be debilitated in Navamsa; its good to get blessings for the child from an eunuch/transgender. Donation and honoring the eunuch/transgender is a way to honor the third gender as a divine aspect of nature.

• Naming should be aligned with the Moon nakshatra.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

astroseeker
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroseeker » 28 Sep 2019

Sorry for the late reply(as i was on travel) archangelraphael Ji and sorry to put you on pressure with my questions/queries.

Vow!!! this is very good and in-depth information and it helps a lot to me and other forum members.

This my second child first born was cesarean ,so i am not sure the second will be natural (or) cesarean .
I completely agree with you that it will be decided by God as per my fate and i am grateful to it.
If something is decided by me in my life(it may be good or may not be good),if the same is decided by God
definitely it will be GOOD(in this case may be God don''t want my second child to be born as i decided (or) may be he has given information passed to me through this forum).
In either way it is God's will and i am grateful to it.

Thanks Again.God bless you archangelraphael Ji :)