father in Law expired

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Anirudh
Donor
Donor
father in Law expired

Post by Anirudh » 18 Sep 2019

My Father in law expired on 4 sep 2019. I don't have his horoscope, he was 62 years old, approximate age. Can any one check from my wife's horoscope the reason.
DOB 18 Aug 1992, 7:05 am , Tumkur.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Re: father in Law expired

Post by abhishek » 18 Sep 2019

May the departed soul rest in eternal peace. She is running Venus-rahu dasha, rahu is placed in 8th from the 9th lord mars.Transit of saturn over natal rahu and transit nodes over opposite nodes is the reason for her father's departure. Also, if we take her 9th house as lagna...then transit of jupiter in 8th and transit saturn and ketu in 9th explains the loss as well.

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Sep 2019

Very sorry to hear about the death of your father in law. 9th house is father eight from nine th i.e. 4th house is the longevity .at the time of death your wife is running Jupiter antardasa from 2018 jan .
Jupiter is the lord of 2nd (maranakaraka from 4th ) and is located in lagna along with sun who is the lord of 1oth from 4th house and with venus lord of 7th from 4th .jupiter is having highest points as per astakavarga and since sat is aspecting 4th and in 6th and aspecting 12th .so it seems death occured suddenly and it might be heart attack

Anirudh
Donor
Donor

Post by Anirudh » 19 Sep 2019

vedam33 wrote:
18 Sep 2019
since sat is aspecting 4th and in 6th and aspecting 12th .so it seems death occured suddenly and it might be heart attack
I Did not get this above line of yours, as retro Saturn is aspecting 8, 12 and 3rd house in Rasi Birth Chart.
Can you highlight more on Sun's condition as from the books , I feel it is in Gandanta (correct me if wrong ) how will the effects be when Ven/Sun Sandhi period will run in .

Anirudh
Donor
Donor

Post by Anirudh » 22 Sep 2019

Dear Vedam Sir,

I request you to please clarify

Kind Regards
Anirudh

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 22 Sep 2019

Hello, I have to say that vedam33 gave an excellent explanation of the matter. Since the 9th house in son's chart signifies father, the 7th and 2nd from 9th are related to father's death. As Mars is Lord of 9th and aspecting 4th (longevity of father) with full aspect, the death of father occured during Venus Mahadasha (Lord of 3rd, which is 7th from 9th meaning father's death) and Mars Antardasha (Lord of 4th). Sun being the natural Karaka for father is in 12th aspected by Saturn from 6th, and Saturn also aspecting 4th house (father's longevity) through its 11th aspect. I suppose that is what vedam33 meant by that sentence.

Pertaining to the Venus Mahadasha Sun Antardasha, this is not a compatible match, but there will be a possibility of relocation with family to another place/country due to work prospects, but it might be delayed due to Saturn's aspect from 6th.

Generally I do not practise this particular astrological system in my work so hopefully someone else can expand more if you wish to go by it.

Regards.