problem-delivery

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsharma
Contributor
Contributor
problem-delivery

Post by snsharma » 13 Jul 2019

Dear experts,

Husband
DoB:14/4/1985
Time:3:50AM
PoB:Kollegal,Karnataka

Wife
DoB:14/2/1986
Time:3:45AM
PoB:Bangalore

This is friend's info.Recently (June) his wife delivered a premature baby and the baby survived only 10 days.
Please analyse their chart and let me know
1) whether there is any curse in his or her lineage.
2) When they should get ready for the next conception?
3) suitable remedies

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: problem-delivery

Post by vedicmaths » 13 Jul 2019

hello snsharma,

for both sun is darakaraka. For the wife, sun is weak in strength. For the husband sun is
in acute gandanta. Sun represents atma which gives life and hence sun is considered here.

Since she can conceive for some more years considering her age, we can hope the child birth
is possible. Transits and dasa/antar could have spoiled the chances.

Can you please find out the possible period of the conception ? It could help me in understanding
the scenario better.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jul 2019

When married year and month share

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 16 Jul 2019

Thanx VM and Vedam for spending ur valuable time.

Marriage date:6 /5/2018(6th may 2018)
Conception period: december 2018
Period stopped :nov 2018

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Jul 2019

Sharma ji are you sure of tob

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 21 Jul 2019

@snsharma

The Girl's chart indicates problem. Kshetra sphuta is falling on Moon's star in Virgo which is a barren sign. Moon is 8th lord. This may require medical attention.

TOB -3-49-56 for boy and 3.43 for the girl.
With this, the bija sphuta is on 11th sign for the boy.That is good but Gulika is there getting aspected by Rahu. It falls on MB. Rahu in 3rd eclipsing Mars , graha yuddha. Boy has a difficult saptamsa.Nodes aspecting 5th in D7. Saturn is in 0 degree-30 min Scorpio. Its aspect on Jupiter and Moon(putra karaka and chara putra karaka) is not auspicious.

They need medical attention for a safe delivery. Children not denied but hurdles indicated. Both of them have putra planets in Sarpa dwadasamsa.

Mercury antar dasa is in progress till 2021 July for the boy. Mercury is in 64th navamsa to Jupiter Moon and Ketu in D9.These three are vital in giving the children. Pregnancy may be planned after July 2021.

Both the charts are in Kala sarpa.This has to be addressed on priority,as you are aware.

I heard somebody in karnataka is doing sarpa dosha nivruti homa-by invoking 77 nagas and 8 ashta dig palaka.
He is from Madhwa sampradaya.They have an office in Bangalore.They are eliminating some 7 doshas related to sarpa. They refer Sarpa kalpa for the mantra and procedure. The popular remedy package in Tryambakeshwar has no sarpa mantras like this. They do chanting of Purusha sukta and Narayana sukta in this remedy.You may please check both and choose. Kukke Subramanya temple is another option.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 22 Jul 2019

Thanx lefteye for ur time.

Vedam
He said Time of birth is correct.If you want any other info ,I will ask my friend and provide.

Vedicmaths

VM ji, I have provided the info u asked.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Jul 2019

Was any proposal received for marraige during the period 2013 aug to 2016 march

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pl.find out whether time of birth can be evening

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 23 Jul 2019

Oh my god, again back to changing the time of birth by 12 hours? Make day into night? Please, be realistic vedam33 sir.

snsharma: did it happen that one elder member of the family ( either mother side or father side) has died within last 2 years? If so, is the shraddh ceremony being done correctly?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Har Har Mahadev wrote:
23 Jul 2019
Oh my god, again back to changing the time of birth by 12 hours? Make day into night? Please, be realistic vedam33 sir.

snsharma: did it happen that one elder member of the family ( either mother side or father side) has died within last 2 years? If so, is the shraddh ceremony being done correctly?
Yes wantedly posted and asked ,to know your whereabouts as you were not seen since a week or later ,now happy

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 24 Jul 2019

Awwww....you missed me, vedam33 ! So sweet of you.

But using an astrological forum to check my whereabouts is not good idea. Responding to someone's problem with a twisted post just to detect me is not good for snsharma.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 24 Jul 2019

Sharma knows why i posted like that

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 29 Jul 2019

u][/u]Vedam Ji

Time of birth is right..My friend confirmed it.
Yes .In 2016,he and his classmate decided to get married but their parents did not agree due to caste issue.so they gave up.

Mahadev ji
No recent deaths in their families.their parents are doing shrardh ceremony without fail.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 20 Sep 2019

Dear
Vedicmaths,vedam and Mahadev,
Please let me know if you need any other details.
Waiting for your suggestions.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Sep 2019

In the male chart as per nadi if venus is in 12th to mars abortions to native wife .in the chart of male venus is in Pisces and and mars is in the Aries own sign of mars.so abortion occured.mercury is in Pisces not good sign and it is aspected by sat as per nadi 5:9 relationship.so also delay .fifth lord from jup is venus and it is in Pisces with mercury so also delay .ketu in libra not good for children .
Coming to Vedic conception occured during dec 2018 ,and that time ketu antardasa running ,as ketu is in libra so the period is not good .as sat is aspecting all important houses linking for child birth so there is delay for child birth .at present venus antardasa running so there is a chance of conception occurring now it has to be got confirmed also by looking into wife chart .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Sep 2019

In the wife chart there is delay of marraige due to slow moving planets like jup and sat so marraige occured after 32 years .rahu in 5th house so chances of abortion at the time of conception moon antardasa is running and moon is with rahu so not good .chances of conception again there at present ,but she should take proper medical care as ketu is in the 5th house.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 24 Sep 2019

Vedam ji,
Thanks for valuable time.
Could u please suggest any remedies?