Having a child

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lumi
Having a child

Post by Lumi » 03 Jul 2019

Hello,
Can you please help ne with my chart about having a child.
Are there any problems about having a child in my chart? Can you help ne with the timing or ant other informations?..
I’ve read that saptamsa chart is an indicator for it but i couldn’t find it in jagananta hora. I only look at 5th 9th house and Jupiter roughly.
I will be very pleased if you can help me with this.

Date of birth: 05.05.1981
Time: 16:48
Plase: Bulgaria / Sofia

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Having a child

Post by AstroGuru108 » 04 Jul 2019

Hi,

Pls post your Husband birth details and your Marriage date.
Thanks
AstroGuru108

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 04 Jul 2019

hello lumi,

right click the mouse placing the mouse pointer within the chart. Dialog box appears
with various divisional charts to choose from.

Similarly by right clicking the mouse, at various places you can various options.

Ketu is in the 5th house both in rasi and saptamsa. This can make the child birth
difficult. Have you ever conceived ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lumi

Post by Lumi » 04 Jul 2019

Thanks for your feedbacks.
I’m not married so i haven’t got a chance for thinking of having a baby. But as my age is a bit high I wanted to have information about the situation. Because ı want to have a child so much. Maybe ketu Satürn retrograde Jupiter retrograde give me this delay and affliction about both Marriage and baby sorrow.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 04 Jul 2019

Hey lumi... I do chart analysis based on 4 step theory... since your query is related to child birth... now to proceed further current ruling planets at my location should connect to the 5th cuspal sublord.

Today 4th July, 2019, @16.47 hrs, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were
lagna signlord - Mars
Moon Starlord - Mercury
Moon Signlord -Moon
Daylord - Jupiter

Now I have taken 5th May, 1981, 16.48hrs( +3.00 hrs) European summer time, sofia, bulgaria

As per this, 5th cuspal sublord is rahu. Now rahu is not connected with ruling planets. Nearest to rahu is mars and jupiter. Both are connected with ruling planets, however mars been the lagna lord hence we'll consider mars are the 5th cuspal sublord and proceed further.

Mars is in aries(barren sign) and in star and sub of venus. venus is in aries(barren sign). venus is in star of sun. sun is also in aries.

There are no planets in star of mars. mars is in 8th and lord of 3rd and 8th. Mars is aspecting 11th. Venus is in 8th and lord of 2nd and 9th. Moon is in 9th. Venus is in conjunction with mercury. mercury is in 8th and lord of 1st and 10th. Saturn is in 1st and rahu in 10th. Sun is in venus star. Sun is in 8th and lord of 12th. Jupiter is in 12th.

Mars signification
Mars as a planet - 8,3,11
Starlord Venus - 8,2, conjunct mercury 8
Sublord Venus - none
Starlord of Venus is Sun - 8

For child birth house 2nd(kutumbha, addition to family), 5th(conception leading to birth of child), 11th(gains of all kinds, also it is 5th from 7th)...

In 4 step theory... 12th from every house negates the result... meaning negative house for child birth is 1st,4th,10th.

In your chart mar is signifying 2, and 11th, it is not signifying 1st,4th and 10th.... however it is signifying 8th on starlevel. Now 8th house represents bodily exertion, mental anguish,defective,fear,fruitless attempts, severe difficulty.

Mars/venus/sun are all in aries. Aries is a barren sign. To conclude you might have conceived in past, however it might have lead to miscarriage or abortion. Natural child birth looks difficult in this chart.
Good luck for future...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi, Lumi,

Child is the secondary thing now...

For marriage the suitable time is coming next year, and there will be a love marriage. There were lots of relationships issues with different person in past, but not cultivated to marriage. It shows physical relationships also.

As per your chart you are working professional and currently focus on change of Job or search for new Job.

Pls feedback, when your marriage will be fixed in future, for child issues.
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Lumi

Post by Lumi » 04 Jul 2019

Thanks so much 🙏🏻
Ive read your comment in tears. I’ve broken my engagement this year, two months before the Marriage. Your good news made me very happy.
Thanks so much again.. sincerely

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi, Lumi,

Pls chant below Mantra for Marriage and Happiness daily at least 108 times with being Pure Vegeterian & wear Yellow cloths:

"om gram grim graum sah gurave namah"

Regards
AstroGuru108
Thanks
AstroGuru108

Lumi

Post by Lumi » 05 Jul 2019

Thank you so much for your kind information🙏🏻
@AstroGuru108
I am very apreciated. God help us all in our ways🙏🏻