Query about C Section and BTR

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
janakipriya108
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Query about C Section and BTR

Post by janakipriya108 » 30 Jun 2019

Learned members

I had a delivery on Dec 28th 2017 , my BP was super high at 37th weeks when I went to hospital for regular check up. Doctors told me they have to take out the baby as soon as possible. Initially they said morning 3:30 am , then morning 6:30 am to get into operation theatre

I consulted with one astrologer , he told me it will be good if the baby gets delivered after 7:20 am . I requested the doctor to wait for 20 minutes to get into operation theatre . So I entered around 6:50 - 7:00 am and delivered the baby at 7:39 am , USA Eastern time

I didn’t take a chance to deliver the baby naturally because I have severe eye problem. My eye sight is -14 and -15 chances of retinal damage will be more if I go for natural delivery

I am having some guilty conscious of requesting the doctor to wait for 20 minutes. Please enlighten me

Making 20-30 minutes late, is the only thing which I did . I didn’t select the date . Everything happened like that . Does my child needs BTR

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Query about C Section and BTR

Post by vedam33 » 01 Jul 2019

Pre mature birth ,and before time scissors events may not match as there is difference in natural and forecull birth .if the conception date and time known one can find the natural birth date and time,and rectify the chart on that basis.the degree of moon at the time of conception should be same for natural birth date and time .natural birth time is generally 272.75 days approx .from the conception time .
Hope it is clear now

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Jul 2019

Hi,

Good luck and best wishes to OP and her new born. It is a rarity (at least to me) these days, when a mother feels guilty for requesting the doctor to wait for 20 minutes for getting the procedure. Secondly, I'm surprised with the case... for an astrologer has been consulted and an advice for recommended time has been sought . Thereafter, guidance for BTR is being sought.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for me to seek clarification to a long time query I've had on this topic. Given the changing times, I'm sure everybody will agree normal birth (delivery of a baby) is really rare. Both professionals in the medical/nursing field and ladies giving birth seem to prefer the easy way out, for their own good reasons. One of the reason for opting such a procedure by parents is to take advantage of a good or auspicious time (planetary placement), to ensure the new born has a good birth chart (mostly materialistic intent... I would assume). I would like to solicit views from knowledgeable folk on the correctness and/or completeness of such a birth time and resulting birth chart. The obvious question are:
1. Will such cases warrant birth time rectification (BTR)?
2. If yes, how long would one have to wait and what kind of events need to be recorded for BTR?
2. The proponents of such a practice suggest that the new born are destined to enter this world in the said fashion and hence the timing is valid. Is this a fair justification?
Request knowledgeable folk to share their thoughts.

Sincerely...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Jul 2019

janakipriya108 wrote:
30 Jun 2019

I didn’t take a chance to deliver the baby naturally because I have severe eye problem. My eye sight is -14 and -15 chances of retinal damage will be more if I go for natural delivery
You had taken right decision by using your informed choice and applying your brain to not go for natural process.
You had a retina tear or you have a retina degeneration issue..????

janakipriya108 wrote:
30 Jun 2019

I am having some guilty conscious of requesting the doctor to wait for 20 minutes. Please enlighten me

Making 20-30 minutes late, is the only thing which I did . I didn’t select the date . Everything happened like that . Does my child needs BTR
No need of BTR... for your kid. All advanced countries such as U.S. they have excellent system of recording birth time of baby.
Don't worry... It was pre-written from Heaven, your kid will be born as per your wish of birth time per someone's suggestion. Fate cannot be changed.

janakipriya108
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by janakipriya108 » 01 Jul 2019

I had couple of retinal bleedings because of high myopia so decided not to take chance by giving natural birth because it creates irreversible damage if some leakage happens during the natural birth process . I already lost lot of eye sight in left eye. That’s why went for C Section

I had a chance to talk to our relatives before delivery. He requested me to avoid lagna in gandanta . That’s why I requested doctor to delay for 20 minutes . I don’t know whether it affects the baby horoscope. Does the child needs BTR ?

Vedam 33 sir , can I get your email I’d, I know the conception date

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Jul 2019

Janakipriya,
Could you share place of birth.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

janakipriya108
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by janakipriya108 » 02 Jul 2019

Detroit, Michigan.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jul 2019

janakipriya108 wrote:
01 Jul 2019
I had couple of retinal bleedings because of high myopia so decided not to take chance by giving natural birth because it creates irreversible damage if some leakage happens during the natural birth process . I already lost lot of eye sight in left eye. That’s why went for C Section

I had a chance to talk to our relatives before delivery. He requested me to avoid lagna in gandanta . That’s why I requested doctor to delay for 20 minutes . I don’t know whether it affects the baby horoscope. Does the child needs BTR ?
Thanks for the feedback
I had looked at your kid's chart, through K.P. System of astrology..no need of Birth time rectification needed.
As you had said, retina issues and related eye disease of eyes or getting blind

I studied baby's chart..from your kid's chart, I could see your Retina's issue..left eyesight gone for toss

4th cusp in your baby's chart becomes your lagna sputa cusp in baby chart
12th cusp denotes your left eye and defect in the body
2nd cusp of yours in baby's chart tells me general nature of Eye condition and also right eye,

Shukra denotes for retina, while Ravi, Chandra for eye, Budha's analysis will tells me myopic disease, while Shani will show me obstruction/ delays in treatment or long term medication/ repeated surgeries

Shukra is connected ( in baby's chart Shukra/ Ravi in rapt conjunction and both are in Moola nk, and Shani though not in pat conjunction but still will affect, as it very close to rapt conjunction with Shukra)

And Ketu's relation with Chandra and Kuja very adverse... it shows you had repeated bleeding in Retina/and or surgery or laser surgeries

Time of birth is nearly correct... I would make it your kid's time of birth as 0739 23 hrs at Detroit, Michigan Latitude on that day

STOP WORRYING