Chances of child birth after kidney/pancreas transplant

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Abhealth
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Chances of child birth after kidney/pancreas transplant

Post by Abhealth » 31 May 2019

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a 40 yr old woman with kidney/pancreas transplanted on 20 Apr 2018. I would be greatly indebted if you could let me know if I can give birth to a normal, healthy child? will it be natural conception or ivf? Will I give birth in my first conception or after several attempts and when will it be? Will I be healthy enough to bring up the child well or should I not wish for a child with my advanced age & health status?

I am really sorry to have posted above so many questions at a single stretch.

My DOB : 21/Oct/1979
Time: 0:35 AM
Place: Vellore, Tamilnadu, India

My husband's DOB : 17/Dec/1975
Time: 12:15 PM
place: Srivilliputhur, Tamilnadu, India

Date of Marriage : 12/jun/2015.

Many Thanks.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chances of child birth after kidney/pancreas transplant

Post by Sujit » 31 May 2019

In my view, normal is difficult as three malefics occupy second house ruled by Sun is weak by debilitation.
Take care of your health. I find your chart tough.
Good luck.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 May 2019

Hi Ab health

You had your Renal and Pancreas Tx year back. Post renal and Pancras Tx, a female can have normal Sexual acts, subject to status of Creatinine and your Sugar level. Assuming your Scr under 2 and there are no episodes graft rejection in this one year post renal/ Pnc Tx.

I 'm Happy you had a successful Txs and at the same time you also want to grow your family. Let me know where you had your Tx... Apollo/ Malar Chennai or Vellore ( CMC) ?. Was those a Cadaver Tx ?

I will see your chart for Progeny blessings... Usually post Tx... Fertility improves in Females

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lets do you chart analysis, in a scientific way and logical presentation through K.P. System of astrology.

Therefore, I will not say anything about dosa or yoga or Malefics/ Benefics etc... which are only Our Sages or forefathers are only The experts.

As I was populating your chart with Raphale ephemeris, K.P. Panchang , at my Latitude, Heaven's map showed Udaya lagna was transiting Karkata and deposited in Pushya nk and in sub of Kuja( vakri Guru today aspecting Udaya lagna…), therefore Your lagna in your horoscope should be connected with Chandea/ Kuja/ Shani , today Chandra in Mesha and in Bharani nk and Shukra in conjunction with Chandra
Therefore your Chandra in your Chart should be connected to Kuja or Shukra

Les check your Chandra in your Chart on 21st Oct, 1979 born at 0035 hrs.. Transited in Chitra nk, which is Kuja's star... confirmed from above

Lets check your lagna sputa cusp in Karkata in Pushya nk in sub of Kuja….. CORRECT TIME OF BIRTH

You said already you have been transplanted... KIdney and Pancreas.. I would see you 4th cusp ( Libra or Thula) for Kidney issues and Pancreas ( again I will see your 4th cusp and 3rd cusp/ bhavas too, 3rd Cusp is in Virgo or Kanya which is disease area/ sign... normal zodiac's 6th house), planets responsible for your health disorders I will study are Shukra, Guru and Budha

I will see your 5th cusp... Progeny blessings

Before that... I will see your longevity... I will not mention here ( I can see what is your longevity by analyzing your chart)… subtly you can understand... if I prescribe or predict.. you are blessed for Progeny.. Than you will have your bab( ies) ??? besides you after the delivery :)

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

…contd

Let me analyze your health issues (Pancreas/ Kidney... Diabetes/ Fatty liver????/CKD lead to End Stage Renal Disease and remedial done through Tx for both organs

6th cusp analysis... in your Chart connected to Guru and Shukra … 6th denotes initiation of ailment ( Guru and Shukra got involved... please refer my above post)
Shukra-- sugar & Guru denotes Pancreas ( along with Budha)… issues related to Diabetes ( Did you had Juvenile diabetes?????)
Guru in fiery sign and connected to Rahu in rapt conjunction. Your Rahu represents Guru, Shani, Ketu and Ravi

You born in Chitra nk in Sub Shani in subsub of Guru ( your lagna sputa cusp also more or less connected, however Budha in case of Chandra, while Lagna it is Chandra)… Chandra denotes Urine , your Rahu... will behave as Guru in Moola nk, Shani in Uttaraphalguni nk, Ravi in Thula but in 3rd bhava in Chitra nk … here it shows Blood)… you had uncontrolled blood pressure with Diabetic issue??? coupled with Renal disorder. Damaged the Kidneys , Pancreas became obsolete, though Liver not affected.???/

Let me know question marked items on the above listed items... upon your feedback... will take forward

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jun 2019

Mars under exaltation.so hope for children is positive.saptamsa moon is in 7th is also a positive hope.Navamsa 5th lord under debilitation.so indicating some kind of tensions before and after the delivery too.saturn MD- VENUS,SUN,JUP antharas[pd-sd] are fav for progeny issues.

joyd.

Abhealth
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abhealth » 02 Jun 2019

Respected Sujith ji, Lex ji, Joyd ji,

Namaste and Many Thanks for your analysis.

Dear lex ji

To answer your queries:
I had juvenile diabetes leading to CKD and kidney failure. No liver issues. BP from CKD stage. By God's boundless Grace, had successful tx (cadaver) in Apollo and doing good.

Pls let me know if any further details reqd.

Dear Sujith ji

Would my husband's chart have any good influence to nullify my tough chart? If so, pls can you let me know if i can still hope for a normal, healthy child which I can bring up in a good manner. I am a novice in astro, so pls bear with my queries, if irrelevant and help me understand.

Dear Joyd ji

Pls accept my heartfelt thanks for giving me a positive reply and to hope for good. Also, kindly let me know would the tensions have any undesired effect on the baby and me and if so, are they permanent?

Dear Sujith ji, Lex ji, Joyd ji,

I understand my position is tough. Kindly let me know, what remedies i have to do to beget a normal, healthy child which I can bring up well. Also, pls let me know if it would be a natural conception or ivf and when will it be?
Or should I adopt a child?

Many Thanks.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Jun 2019

Hi Ab...

Thanks for the feedback. I knew it you had Juvenile Diabetes, Type 1 diabetes culprit.. I can see through your chart, thanks to K.P. System of astrology... the most logical and science based analysis. :)

I did say in my astrological analysis, your Liver not affected.. it was pancreas and Kidneys.

Who is your Nephrologist.. Dr.Prakash or Dr.Subba Rao or Dr. Sarita ???( Dr.M.K. Mani, Padma Bhushan receipient.. I guess now retd from Apollo????)

You're aware.. you are on immunosuppressants, therefore breastfeeding to baby or babies(????) highly not advisable. I have to see your Chart for Progeny blessings ( will see baby or bies from natural family way or otherwise)..Again repeating, as described in my previous post, I will assess your longevity ( life expectancy) and than Progeny blessings.. if yes, how? and when will be assessed.

Till than, be cheerful... Don't be stressed.. Your Transplanted graft should be working smooth and finer. That's important.

I will come back and analyze your Chart.....

CONTD.....

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jun 2019

@ab-time bounded only and not permanent..

joyd.

Abhealth
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abhealth » 02 Jun 2019

Dear Joyd ji

From your replies, I gather I shall not be able to give birth to a normal child and as time goes, things might improve, until then the child also has to suffer due to my wish to have a child.

Considering my advanced age, and unsure of the time limit of this trial, I would rather not wish anymore for a child.

But, i hate to disappoint my husband as he had waited patiently for me to recover and longs for a child. Would you pls check my husband's chart for his progeny prospects and whether that would have a positive impact on my negative progeny prospects. Or can he get a child of his own without me?

Kindly pls advise if there are any remedies to be done.

Many Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2019

your husbands progenic sun falls in sk-navami thidhi.sun is the ruler of that thidhi placed in 5th house of saptamsa chart.By reciting ramayana this dosha vanishes.But with this remedy help also ,he has to wait for 8 years from your date of your marriage [after june-12th of 2023].His chart shows adaptive yoga too.so it's better to go for an adoption instead of waiting such long time for his own children.your progenic sun falls in sk-padyami thidhi ruled by sun again.He is under neecha in D1-D9-D7 charts.so your decession is absolutely right one[not having kids]. your chart showing very little hope that too delay until 2027.so choice is yours either adoption or to wait for till 2023 [Or can he get a child of his own without me?].

joyd.