Requesting Lex Ji for help (child with ASD)

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vedicfollower
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Requesting Lex Ji for help (child with ASD)

Post by Vedicfollower » 27 May 2019

Hello Lex Sir,

I have a 5 year old son with ASD diagnosis
It has completely disoriented me, I don't even feel like living , rather forced to live to burn out the bad karma only. Nothing to live for, at the moment.

Current Status
------------------
1) My son's expression speech is delayed.
Though he has full understanding of English language
He can read paragraphs and understand what it means
He is exceptional in Maths, can do computations beyond his age.

Despite all this , his expression speech is limited to occasional words/small sentences.
He shows some odd behaviour like screaming for no reason occasionally - looks quite embarrassing in a social setting. Currently he goes to a mainstream school.

My question
--------------
Will he speak , How far will he study.

His birth details
===============
24-July-2013
Time of birth : 2:42 am
Place of birth : Redhill (England)

Thanks
Vedicfollower.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting Lex Ji for help (child with ASD)

Post by Lex » 28 May 2019

Hi Vedic

I see charts through K.P. System of astrology
Gemini lagna born
Time of birth is correct

Gemini sign has two cusps... lagna and 2nd cusp, 3rd cusp falls in Mute sign, 6th cusp lord in Shukra and 12th cusp lord is Kuja

In his chart,8th cusp lord and 12th cusp lord in rapt conjunction at the time of birth
Lets see his Chandra, 3rd cusp lord in 9th in Dhanista nk and in sub of Rahu in sub sub of Ravi

When he was born, he got connected to 12th cusp, Maraka & badaka lord and also another maraca lord.. not only through lagna but also through Chandra longitudinal depositions
That tells the story... why he suffering

He is good in Maths because Budha in own house and in rapt conjunction with 2nd cusp and also connected to 5th bhava. Also in Ardra nk… he can mimic or recall numbers / memory power is really good

As I said earlier 3rd cusp.. denotes communication verbal/ non verbal.. falls in a Mute sign.. Cancer sign is a watery sig... sound will not penetrate the water medium. He has issues in this Oral part/cavity ( How speech comes..Tongue (muscle) generate a movement stimulating airwave in the respiratory organ, brain gets signal and decodes and send back the signal to respiratory organ and through Larynx, tongue makes a sound like a byte... neonates likes the sound, through opposite person listen to their mouth and start uttering words.. this way it happens.. Astrology... Rishabh ( Taurus) and Gemini area is important to detect the issues in speech)

In his Chart, Taurus got embedded with Mesha bhava, Shukra is not 12th bhava lord, it is Kuja
His 3rd cusp been afflicted by Shani... indefinite delay in communication, plus it is a mute sign. Another Rishabh part taken over Kuja as lord is in lagna got connected to Guru, 7th and 8th

Lets confirm... defects in the body seen from 12th cusp/12th bhava
Kuja, Budha,Guru, Shani, Chandra, Rahu
Kuja.. medical astrology.. it shows many... in your son context.. Muscle/ Bones/ Anger/ Agitated
Budha… medical astrology...it shows many.. in your son context… Nervous system
Guru.... medical astrology.. it shows many... Hearing..Wisdom/Knowledge
Shani... medical astrology... it shows many... Chronicity of the disorder
Chandra... medical astrology... it shows many... Mind
Rahu... Chaya graha…medical astrology ( In his chart, Rahu represents Guru, Shani and Shukra, Shukra in Magha nk, Shukra is 6th lord, Ketu in rapt conjunction with 12th cusp, agent of Kuja and Ketu in 6th cusp lord)

He is running Rahu dasa, Rahu in 6th in niaraya rasi but goes to 5th bhava.. but Rahu in rapt conjunction with 6th cusp

Till year 2027, his words or spoken words or communication will hamper, however Post 2027, his adolescence age attained.. nature gift... his speech will be normalized.

However , other issues related to ADHD... till Rahu dasa ends.. he has to undergo the issues... sorry to say, Rahu dasa ends in 2037

All the best