Will I be blessed with a child

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
meera
Contributor
Contributor
Will I be blessed with a child

Post by meera » 17 May 2019

Dear Astro Members

I am here again after years. I have been married for 14 yrs and not yet blessed with a child. I have gone through alot and done whatsoever remedies. I recently had a ivf miscarriage of 5 months. This was my 2nd ivf. My first ivf was also successful but I had to abort it in 2nd month as there was no heart beat.
My 2nd ivf misscarriage was done on 15th March 2019. This was becoz all of sudden heartbeat stopped for baby. My details

28th May 1974, Mumbai, 16.47

Husband - 2nd July 1973, Dehradun, 10.03 am

Date of marriage _ 6th DECEMBER 2004.

My first misscarriage was in in October 2016.

My question is should I go for ivf again. Will it be successful. Am I destined with a baby.

Else should I try for surrogacy. I go for surrogacy will it be successful, and can I get happiness from child.

Every women dreams to have a baby same with me. Don't know will it happen? But at the same time I want yo have a healthy baby. I am out of age and sometime I think I should drop the idea.

Please advice.

Thanking you all

Meera

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I be blessed with a child

Post by vedam33 » 17 May 2019

When married year and month

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 May 2019

Sorry seen given marraige details

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 May 2019

THere is no issues bliss both in your charts.

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 May 2019

Got a chance to see the chart of your husband and the following were my observations.
Marraige occured during venus antardasa ,and which is weak for marraige ,so it impacted on child birth.5th house is occupied by rahu and it is aspected by sat 6th lord malefically.5th lord Jupiter has gone to 6th house .in saptamsa chart jup lord of 5th which when mapped to rasi chart is located in 6th house .
So with all the above child issues is denied.
I will analyse your chart and post seperately

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 May 2019

Casted the chart of yours and the following were my observations.
6th lord in 10 th house so yours might be love marraige.6th lord in 5th house and malefically aspecting 11th house.jupiter Putra is in 5th house and mars aspecting jup .i feel immediately after marraige means during sat antardasa i.e 2004 sep to 2006 April also you might have become pregnant.
The chart shows no issues of child birth

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 13 Jun 2019

Hello Vedham ji

Sorry for being late to reply. No I wasn't pregnant anytime till 2016.
The only option left is with Ivf.

Please advice
Meera

[quote=vedam33 post_id=284164 time=1558186115 user_id=19348]
Casted the chart of yours and the following were my observations.
6th lord in 10 th house so yours might be love marraige.6th lord in 5th house and malefically aspecting 11th house.jupiter Putra is in 5th house and mars aspecting jup .i feel immediately after marraige means during sat antardasa i.e 2004 sep to 2006 April also you might have become pregnant.
The chart shows no issues of child birth
[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Jun 2019

Hey Meera
I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology

I'm surprised , you guys are providing Husband's details etc for Progeny query. We Hindus don't practice Polygamy :) don't divulge spouse details etc, even someone ask for study of the chart. Wife bears the foetus nor the husband, if any husband ready to conceive than it is logical to study husband the chart and forget about wife chart.
Anyone analyzing chart needs only Birth details.. if question arises on birth time... than Prashna astrology can be engaged.

O.K, lets come back to your chart. Mumbai born, I'm taking your birth Latitude close to ( between Central/ New Mumbai/Western/South) part .

You are Magha nakshatra.. born on a Tuesday and in Buda Hora, today Ketu in Guru's sign and in Conjunction with Shani, gets aspect from Budha..

Your Time of birth is correct.

Are you destined to have Progeny ( ies) ?

You're 1974 born... 45 aged... Now running Rahu dasa… In your Rahu represents Budha, Kuja, Ravi

You will be blessed to have more than one kids, during 4th quarter of 2020.

ALL THE BEST.

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 13 Jun 2019

Lex Ji

Y are u suprised , details were provided becoz at times , for accurate prediction members do ask husband birth details. Anyways my intention was if any doshas for not having blessed with a child.

I thank you for your reply and hope your analysis do come true. I do hope one day Lord will bless me.

Thanks again
Meera
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 13 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jun 2019

For proper assessment of charts both the charts should be seen even SRi KSk mentioned in his readers 1 to 6

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Jun 2019

@ Wife bears the foetus nor the husband, if any husband ready to conceive than it is logical to study husband the chart and forget about wife chart.

The power impregnation belongs to male.so his details are must.sex of the child also by male.Without impregnation how a woman bears foetus?.The number of issues decided by woman chart and not by male chart.so taking only wifes chart for progeny matters analysis dont give a sound judgement.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Jun 2019

meera wrote:
13 Jun 2019
Lex Ji
for accurate prediction members do ask husband birth details. Anyways my intention was if any doshas for not having blessed with a child.
Meera
Crap.
Who will have monthly periods blessed by nature ? Is it female or male
If anyone asks for hubby's details for Progeny analysis.. you can be rest assured, you been taken for a ride.
Why you guys reveal husband's/ spouse details in Public space... which is why I'm surprised.

From Wife's chart husband details can be decoded.

What dosha? Don't get terrorized by Dosha etc, everyone will have in their chart... even Bhagwan Ram had, Bhagwan Krishna had, Jagadguru had etc

I will teach in snippets, why you couldn't have kids earlier ( Only K.P. System of astrology will give logical in way)
You said in your post... married for 14 years... Now in my post I had said.. you are running dasa… prior to Rahu dasa was Kuja would be for 7 years, prior to that Chandra dasa
You got married during Chandra dasa..

Chandra in your chart.. is 10th cusp lord in 11th in nirayana rasi but in 10th bhava

Chandra in sub of Budha

The above two points... Chandra in 10th as well as 10th cusp lord, Chandra in11th..sign is Barren sign ( period not condusive for fertilitization), Budha also in 9th.. sign again Barren

Your Progeny getting in Chandra dasa negated.

Next comes... Kuja dasa.. Kuja again in Barren sign
Kuja in Punarvasu nakshtra and in sub of Chandra

You might have got conceived etc in Kuja dasa... but final blessings of Progeny besides you again negated in Kuja dasa because Chandra in Barren sign

Now Rahu dasa... Rahu in fruitful bhava ( I repeat Bhava.. don't get misguided by house etc)
Rahu in sub of Guru
Guru in 5th bhava... or Panchama bhava.. for Progeny blessings, and Rahu represents Ravi, 11th cusp lord ( which is your hubby's 5th cusp lord in your Chart), and Rahu represents Kuja
But Guru will bless you for kids in next year, when Guru in Gochara enters own sign and gets deposited in Uttarashada nakshatra.

Dont get perturbed with all Dosha Jargons, 99.5 out of 100 times will not harm you nor your hubby, be rest assured you will have kids next year.... NOW GO AND HAVE CANDLE-LIT DINNER WITH YOUR HUBBY.. AND TODAY IS ALSO CHANDRA IN THULA AND IN VISAKA Nk... enjoy the date with your hubby if you are planning with my recommendations :) , and don't forget to book a Table in the restaurant.

ALL THE BEST

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Jun 2019

Sir Lex ,
God bless you
I pray and hope all your predictions you made for us who try for a child come true
And meera may the force be with you..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Jun 2019

Thank you very much.
Yes Sure, you guys should have progeny or Progenies, as per my K.P. System analysis.
I'm confident about it

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 14 Jun 2019

@ Meera,

I also believe that,specially in the Indian context, checking both charts are needed.

I have also gone through your earlier posts and responses thereto. The Doshas (Yes, I do believe in doshas too) pointed out in those responses do exist. Jupiter in the 5th house also causes delays via the dictum Karako Bhava naashaaya. Jupiter is also the rogadipathi in your case. The close association of Ketu with Sun both aspected by Mars is also a dosha in your husband's chart. Venus in Graha Yuddha with Mercury and in debilitation in Navamsa is also a reason for low quality sperm though the quantity may be good since Moon is the Sign ruler.

The Saptamsa placements in both charts also show difficulties in childbirth.

Only the dasha sequence is marginally favorable.

Overall, childbirth appears difficult at this stage. But I hope my observations are proved wrong and you are blessed with progeny with/without medical help. Best wishes.

TKC

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 14 Jun 2019

Hello Lex just

First of all let me thank you so much for all the efforts u took to invest time and predict and read my chart. Thank you.
It's really makes me happy and give me a hope when I read a positive response. I would rather like to have a candle light dinner after I have a baby, bcoz half happiness is of no use to celebrate. I am sorry to say that but recently on 15th March I lost my 5 month pregnanacy I thought I would achieve this time but it's all destined.

I have been a member of this forum since 2009 and since that time I have been posting the same question.
Many learned members too analysed and assured the timings, but till date it hasn't worked. But it doesn't mean they are not knowledgeable. Every one is good at it's point of prediction.

Thank you again for the lovely reply, I really don't know will it happen or not but if baby comes will surely have candel light dinner and will surely invite u too.

Hope this Rahu period favours me, which I know is not favouring me giving mental tensions and stress, loss.

Ty
Meera

quote=Lex post_id=285955 time=1560522892 user_id=14315]
Crap.
Who will have monthly periods blessed by nature ? Is it female or male
If anyone asks for hubby's details for Progeny analysis.. you can be rest assured, you been taken for a ride.
Why you guys reveal husband's/ spouse details in Public space... which is why I'm surprised.

From Wife's chart husband details can be decoded.

What dosha? Don't get terrorized by Dosha etc, everyone will have in their chart... even Bhagwan Ram had, Bhagwan Krishna had, Jagadguru had etc

I will teach in snippets, why you couldn't have kids earlier ( Only K.P. System of astrology will give logical in way)
You said in your post... married for 14 years... Now in my post I had said.. you are running dasa… prior to Rahu dasa was Kuja would be for 7 years, prior to that Chandra dasa
You got married during Chandra dasa..

Chandra in your chart.. is 10th cusp lord in 11th in nirayana rasi but in 10th bhava

Chandra in sub of Budha

The above two points... Chandra in 10th as well as 10th cusp lord, Chandra in11th..sign is Barren sign ( period not condusive for fertilitization), Budha also in 9th.. sign again Barren

Your Progeny getting in Chandra dasa negated.

Next comes... Kuja dasa.. Kuja again in Barren sign
Kuja in Punarvasu nakshtra and in sub of Chandra

You might have got conceived etc in Kuja dasa... but final blessings of Progeny besides you again negated in Kuja dasa because Chandra in Barren sign

Now Rahu dasa... Rahu in fruitful bhava ( I repeat Bhava.. don't get misguided by house etc)
Rahu in sub of Guru
Guru in 5th bhava... or Panchama bhava.. for Progeny blessings, and Rahu represents Ravi, 11th cusp lord ( which is your hubby's 5th cusp lord in your Chart), and Rahu represents Kuja
But Guru will bless you for kids in next year, when Guru in Gochara enters own sign and gets deposited in Uttarashada nakshatra.

Dont get perturbed with all Dosha Jargons, 99.5 out of 100 times will not harm you nor your hubby, be rest assured you will have kids next year.... NOW GO AND HAVE CANDLE-LIT DINNER WITH YOUR HUBBY.. AND TODAY IS ALSO CHANDRA IN THULA AND IN VISAKA Nk... enjoy the date with your hubby if you are planning with my recommendations :) , and don't forget to book a Table in the restaurant.

ALL THE BEST
[/quote]

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jun 2019

@meera--

Pointers from your hobby’s chart as follows-

1-His BS -[sperm power-impregnation power] -Sar lord saturn and D7 lagna lord Jupiter ARE NOT WELL PLACED in D7.
2-In D1, JUPITER in 6th. Heis karaka of issues under debilitation.
3-His progenic Ravi [sun] falls in Krishna paksha tritiya[negative for issues] and its lord[thidhis] is in 8th in D1[SATURN STAR] and D9.
4-In husbands chart D7 placed Jupiter spoiled the gift of children.
5-Putra karaka Jupiter losts its power in D1-D7 CHARTS.So adoption is the only right solution to this problem.
SO i told no bliss of progeny in husbands’ chart .Let me explain the same from your chat too..so that you have a proper understanding of my reply..

Pointers from your chart..as follows..

1-yours KS –[power of bearing pregnancy/uterus strength] falls on Mars star. such mars spoiled by saturn-mercury in D1.Mars supporting the 7th and ignoring the 2nd house of “ gotra” vrudhhi .In D9 such mars is in 6th house with ketu confirming there are no issues ..
2-In D7 , Jupiter is in 8th from lagna. Not good for issues matter.
3-your progenic Ravi [sun] falls in shukla ashtami, which is a ‘CHIDHRA” TITHI.Not good for issues matters.
4-As Jupiter trines to saturn,it is advised to go for adoption.

Conclusion- As both your husbands and your progenic sun thidhis are negative in nature for child issues. So i previously told that your both charts don’t have the bliss of issues acc to vedic astrology school of thought. And i am confident on it.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Jun 2019

=meera post_id=286009 time=1560591628 user_id=1476
"Hello Lex Thank you again for the lovely reply, I really don't know will it happen or not but if baby comes will surely have candel light dinner and will surely invite u too.
Ty
Meera"

Hi Meera... so sorry to read about your loosing your baby some months ago'.
I had told you in my earlier post... Kuja dasa.. you will conceive but will be denied., and why

Cheer up... Keep focus and stay fit for your Goal.

You know what, as a K.P. Analyst.. it is for me to look at Heaven's map at my Latitude, at the time of reading your post for child query.
It is like akashvani or Clue for K.P. Analyst to know the issue, will the query initiated by querent ( in this case you), will the analysis through K.P. System beneficial, if yes, when ? ( that supported, which is why interested why didn't help you in previous dasas)

As, I was populating your chart, on that day.. there were Good Omen or Nimmitha happened.. I had received during that time, a Video call from U.S. querent,,source via by classmate of astrology, a female now in U.S., does astrology consultancy ( I 'm not into astrology profession, my profession is different). That person on through Video call.. congratulated me and thanked me for my prediction did three/ four years ago, It was a Path breaking prediction ( usually I take difficult cases in astrology through K.P. System).. my colleague pinged me on Video but wanted my astrology input for her client

His case was, he researched out a product, which was then a novel.. can be used in Submarines ( nuclear driven),Satellites, International space Research station. His patency for that product is under registration process, and he was contacted by a European Space company for test trial of that product. His query was , when will agreement between him and end user of that product will take place, and when he will become Crorepathi ( millionaire in U.S.)

I analyzed his chart, and Prashna.. nad told him he will have windfall gains with his technology transfer after 3 years, but surely he will become a rich guy out from this research.

He called up that time, and thanked and wanted to send across the payment... I had refused.

similarly... member of this forum, wrote.. his mother improved considerably from illness post my K.P. System Prashna analysis some months ago.

I knew you had approached many times through mail, but you know destiny wwonly decides when I will see your chart for your Progeny blessings, rather progenies blessings for you and your hubby. Cheer up

I WILL ACCEPT YOUR OFFER/INVITATION, I and my wife will be with you guys includes your babies for Celebration. Till than Cheers

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 18 Jun 2019

Hello Tylorechandra

Thank you for the reply. I know there are afflictions to my chart as well as husband's chart.

I have been trying via ivf and there are chases where people don't coveive no of cycles through ivf, in my case both the times I concieved but couldn't carry it full term.

I will try again for last time and see.

Hope God bless me this time.

Ty
Meera
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 18 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Joyd

Thank you so much for the reply and male me understand scientific astrologically.
These are my karmic debts. But still I am desirous and pray to God daily he may listen to me and bless me, is what I feel.
U may be right in ur analysis but infinite power may bless me what I feel.
No person has planetary combinations perfect, but I would rather keep faith in supreme and keep trying. I would take a last chance and again.

Will keep you posted.

Thank you again

Meera
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 18 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Lex

Firstly I would thank you for the reply. It sounds good about the good omen u wrote.

Tumhi chaan Marathi bolatah. Me vachlaey post madhey dusrya.
It good to know u have been correct in your analysis and hoping your analysis for me too come correct. It's not not competitors but for the most I would say.
And definitely if I am blessed there is a dinner with your family for sure.
I cannot mail u but if in case if u don't mind can u mail me, as u have closed ur option to mail, some points I can mail across.
Any remedies pertaining to planetary issues do let me know so I can do.
Ty
Meera

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2019

Dhanyavad Meera... Tula me PM kela ahet, bhag anki respond kar email varti.. PM parath me opt out karnar. eh tU Lakshat tev. Bharga.

I can speak& write.. Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamizh and can speak Malayalam and Kannada. :)

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Ty Lexji

Mala pm milala pan tyat full information nahi ahey. Faktah naav ahey. Mala vatatah information deneh allowed nahi. Tumhi mala mail Kara.

[quote=Lex post_id=286245 time=1560869681 user_id=14315]
Dhanyavad Meera... Tula me PM kela ahet, bhag anki respond kar email varti.. PM parath me opt out karnar. eh tU Lakshat tev. Bharga.

I can speak& write.. Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamizh and can speak Malayalam and Kannada. :)
[/quote]

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

del

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor