Prison yoga!!

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ajitk7672
Prison yoga!!

Post by ajitk7672 » 30 Apr 2019

I was trying to learn astrology when I came across a subject called Imprisonment.
It said that if 12th lord is weak and 12th House is afflicted by Rahu or Rahu sits in 12th house then the person may have to face prison. Am I correct?

Also, do I have the same yoga?

My Details-

Name - Avinash
DOB- 25 June 1990
TOB- 5.10 AM
POB- Sahibganj, Jharkhand

Learning this gave me anxiety though, I want a real astrologer to guide.

Thanks in advance :)

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Prison yoga!!

Post by New2Vedic » 01 May 2019

Yes it is true that yoga exists and you has to be careful nt get trapped by wrong people. It is called bandhan yoga Saturn, rahu, malefic resides in 12 house. No remedy. What have you done to go to prison?

Pratik

ajitk7672

Post by ajitk7672 » 01 May 2019

I have not done anything such that could land me in prison. And I don't have Saturn and Rahu in the 12th house, my friend.
I was trying to learn astrology and used my own chart as an example.
Please check again and reply :)

ajitk7672

Post by ajitk7672 » 03 May 2019

@joyd Please see this topic once :)

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 28 May 2019

"I was trying to learn astrology and used my own chart as an example. " --- very thanks and carry on the work the more you explore the more you discover --- New2Vedic is just try to make this forum his own ....beware of him there arre many learned who will surely help you on topics related ......
" It said that if 12th lord is weak and 12th House is afflicted by Rahu or Rahu sits in 12th house then the person may have to face prison. Am I correct? " ----- in this thing i can say you have to see imprisonment as confinement to a lonely place or being discarded away.. the concept of prison or jail is wrong as in vedic times no prison was there ... here the thing is he will suffer pain , agony or discarded by society or not gaining importance

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 29 May 2019

there might be situation when u get into trouble
n chances of imprisonment
so u need to be careful n worship shiva family
Thanx

ajitk7672

Post by ajitk7672 » 30 May 2019

@onebikash Thanks for the beautiful statement. It made me more firm, that I am on the right track of learning on my own.

Well all I can say of the situation (in the chart) is that my 12th lord (venus) is in its own sign and also a friend of mercury (the lagna lord). It has got a fine amount of shadbal stating that it is not weak.
Also while checking aspect table it can be seen that rahu (posited in 8th) has some waning aspect (less amount in degree) on venus (making vimal yoga bhang).
Also, in vedic astrology I think that it analyses the nature of a human being more rather than that circumstances.
Combining all these I think that I like (enjoying) solitude for sure (that is quite true also). I just need a laptop, internet and a peaceful environment.

What do you say @onebikas and @AstroDrAnjana? Am I correct? New points are welcome :)