Omen (Cats)

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amanpatel77
Omen (Cats)

Post by amanpatel77 » 21 Apr 2019

Hello members,

Last year 12th November (on Labh Panchmi), I officially purchased my house after more than a year of process with my brother and mother. Now, we are thinking of doing extension and renovation work on the house. It is a big project and we will be exhausting almost all our savings in it.

Now, recently, about 3 weeks ago a white cat with black spots (previously owned by somebody in the neighbour, but now abandoned) came to by brother. He gave the cat some food. Now it comes to us everyday. We feed him regularly. I spoke about this to one of my friends and he said that cats are not a good sign. This made me think that maybe I should scrap the idea of extending/renovating my house.

I dont believe in superstitions such as black cat crossing my path and all. However, I had been recently reading about omens. As an amateur in Astrology, I have read online that omens can say alot about what can happen in future or even help make predictions with one's horoscope. Maybe, the colour of the cat may show something too. So, I have attached couple of images of it.

PS: (To Forum Admin or whoever manages this site) It would be good to have the max file size mentioned in the 'Attachments' tab.[attachment=1]20190411_124313-2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]20190420_201837-2.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Omen (Cats)

Post by Shivoham » 23 Apr 2019

God is giving you an opportunity to help an animal, you should gladly accept it. Choice is yours! Feeding any being counts as a good Karma. Now let's look at it from occult perspective, Cat white in colour with black spots signifies Ketu. Cats have great Extra Sensory Perceptions. Cats can perceive metaphysical activities. Cats protects the energy of your home. In Hindu Tradition, if a Cat comes to house on Diwali (Amavasya) then it's considered a good omen from wealth perspective, it has been equated with Laxmi itself! The richest people in the world have a great affinity to cats. In occult spheres Cat is a highly significant animal revered by those who understands esoteric principles.