Recurrent Miscarriages - when will I have a child?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Recurrent Miscarriages - when will I have a child?

Post by Siribindu » 09 Apr 2019

My dob is 16feb87 and husbands dob 16mar87.
We got married on 13november2011.

I had initial miscarriage in feb 2014 and from then I couldnt fall pregnant and then I could again fall pregnant in aug 2018 but instantly miscarried and the again naturally fell pregnant in oct 2018 and miscarried in nov 2018 and then fell pregnant again in feb 2019 but unfortunately misscarrying again now.

Will I able to fall pregant and sustain the pregnancy ever? Will I have children anytime soon?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recurrent Miscarriages - when will I have a child?

Post by Sujit » 09 Apr 2019

Include time of birth and place of birth.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Apr 2019

Place of birth ,time of birth ,missing in both the charts

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 10 Apr 2019

My time of birth 1:10pm secunderabad India
My husband's time of birth 5:40pm khammam India.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Apr 2019

I have time to study one chart.
Reference to your chart with Dob 16 Feb 1987.
There is weak Moon afflicted and Venus weak by placement can delay conceiving and complications with childbirth. Current dasa of Rahu and Ketu is unfavorable and next dasa of Venus is also weak but some hopes are there in 2020 due to better transits. You can do remedies for Jupiter, Venus, Rahu and Ketu and wear Pearl to strengthen Moon.
Good luck. Send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2019

After saturns capricorn entry , you are blessed with children.so you have to wait another 18-20 months.

joyd.

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 12 Apr 2019

Thanks a lot Sujith and joyd. Can you please share more details on the remedies on how to perform.

Joyd you mentioned 18 -20 months..does that mean I will conceive aftet 18-20 months or childbirth in 18-20 months?

If you have some time can you please help by studying my husband's chart.

My husband will be starting his Jupiter Mahadasha after oct 2019. Will that have any positive effect on childbirth?

We are waiting for this to happen from more than 5 years and this waiting time is making us depressed and stressful.

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Apr 2019

conceive after 18-20 months..

joyd

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 16 Jun 2020

I am on verge of losing hopes on this life.
I am unable to imagine a life without kids.
This waiting game is killing me and seems like there is no end to this.

I have started performing sankata chaturthi vrat.
Is there any remedy which would bless us with kids?

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 16 Jun 2020

I am on verge on losing hopes on my life.
I am unable to imagine my life without kids.
There seems to be no hopes of this waiting game which is never ending.

I have started performing sankasti chaturthi vrat.
Are there any remedies which will bless me with kids?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Jun 2020

Issues seeen in husband chart take medical help ,will see wife chart aand revert

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2020

Hi,

There is obviously afflictions contributing to the stated problem. Please check with knowledgeable folk/experts (either on this forum or elsewhere) if chanting/reading/hearing Shriman Lakshmi Narayana Kavacha with faith, devotion and strong sankalpa will help your cause.

If I may, I'd suggest you not lose hope or entertain risky options and short-cuts.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lot of issues seen in birth charts of both ,pl.take medical help

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Any family member from your father side especially female were unmarried

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 17 Jun 2020

Thank you Sishya. I will defineatly read / hear to lakshminarayana kavacha.

Thank you @vedam33 - I am already taking medical help . Had gone through IVF 3 cycles with no success. You mentioned lot of issues in both charts - Does that mean there is a possibility of having kids in our charts?
I am not aware of anyone unmarried females from my fathers side.
But there are 3 of the males who are married but not living together with their families.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Jun 2020

Thanks for the feed back , since certain issues were there with regard to child birth so asked to consult doctors , don’t go for ivf continuously as it will give complications to health later so be careful
If possible ask your father to give help Either in cash or in kind ( means material for marraige expenses) for unmarried female, that way it will be helpful

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 18 Jun 2020

Thanks @Vedam33... I don’t see any other choice other than IVF . I will have to go through lot physically but I am ready to do anything for Kids...

Do you think we have to go down the path of adotion ? If there is no progeny in both our charts then we might have to think about adoption. Can you please suggest any remedies.

I am feeling so down and losing interest and hopes in this life. I feel so guilty that my husband and his family are suffering because of me. This thought is killing me every day. I always tried to be positive before but now there is no positivity. Though my husband supports me a lot but the guilt feeling is making me sick. It is been 6 years we wanted this to happen but God might have different plans for us. Sorry for writing a lenghty post but I am venting out my emotions.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Jun 2020

Bindu garu
I sent mail pl.check

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Sep 2020

Hi,

Hope there is some positive development on this topic...would appreciate an update/feedback at a convenient time.

I've posted what is considered as a powerful Dhyana/Mantra combination, as Vedic/Dharmic remedy, in another thread and wanted to draw your attention to it... just in case you are interested, please consider checking the following posts:
viewtopic.php?f=22&p=295937#p295937
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44126&p=296073#p296073

Along with the above, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Mar 2022

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've heard of or if anybody has suggested Vamsa Vrudhi kara Durga Kavacham. It is supposed to be very powerful and could be of help to you. Google should get you a lot of related information for your review and consideration.

Sincerely...

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 24 Jul 2022

I had another miscarriage in feb this year.
My ivf cycles are either cancelled or failed after my recent miscarriage.
I am going mad not understanding the purpose of life and for whom I need to live for.

Everyone are saying there is delay in my charts but its been already 11 years we have been married and how much more I have to wait. I have been patiently waiting month on month but now everything seems impossible.

Siribindu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Siribindu » 25 Jul 2022

I feel guilty that my husband is not able to enjoy parenthood because of me. I am trying medically and spiritually everything as much as I can but nothing seems to work out for me.

Is my husband’s chart looking good? If he remarries again, Is he blessed with kids?

I just cannot get this out of my head. Every moment I feel so unhappy and lost. I keep thinking that this will be soon over but this pain is never ending. There is no peace of mind / happiness left with me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Aug 2023

Hi,

I had missed this thread for a long time...below is my understanding.

Both you and your husband have some similarities in your birth-charts. Lagna Lord in both the birth-charts are placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Moon/Chandra is conjunct Ketu, Jupiter/Guru-dev the natural or Naisargika Putrakaraka is the 8th lord and strongly placed in his swasthana and conjunct Rahu, while both are being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis. This is not really preferred.

You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Rahu (until December 2025) and your husband finished his in October 2019. But Rahu is still quite active in his Jupiter/Guru-dev's Maha-Dasha... given that they are conjunct in Meena Rashi.

All said and done, I still believe you have yogas for parental pleasure. Hence, my earlier suggestion...to consider chanting Vamsa Vrudhi kara Durga Kavacham.

Sincerely...