Gandanta Birth analysis

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amanpatel77
Gandanta Birth analysis

Post by amanpatel77 » 23 Mar 2019

Hello, gurujis,

I received birth details of a male native from India. His birth details are as follows:

DoB: 15th August 1996
Time: 14:50
Place: Wardha, Maharashtra, India.(78 E 37' , 20 N 45')

His ascendant falls on 0 degrees 2 minutes Sagittarius with Lagna lord in Lagna. I believe this is one of the Gandanta areas.

I have been told that as a child he was quite pricky. Even today, whenever he falls ill, he has to be hospitalized straightaway.

I will highly appreciate it if someone could provide guidance regarding his career, marriage and health for this native? I would like to take this opportunity to learn about Gandanta as well.

Thanks,
Aman

joyd

Re: Gandanta Birth analysis

Post by joyd » 23 Mar 2019

what happend to his father or to native itself during 16-12-90 to 12-5-91?

joyd.

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 23 Mar 2019

Hi Joyd,

I am currently not aware what happened to native's father. The native's birth year is 1996.

So far, I have been told that the father's health is not good either.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Mar 2019

No planet in gandanta star except lagna.so ketu AD in every dasa is not a favourable one to father and also to native.Offering arghya to sun every day is the best remedy for his and his father's health.Light up a lamp with wheat braun oil is also gives best results in front of surya[either deity in a temple or opposite to the daily visible surya].

JOYD.

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 24 Mar 2019

Hi Joyd,

Thanks for the remedies.

In my Jagannath Hora software, it shows that Sun is in 29 Degrees 1 minute Cancer (Ashlesha, pada 4). Would that not be considered in Gandanta point?

Just to confirm, the Co-ordinates are 78E37' and 20N45, as the software shows more than one "Wardha" location.

Thanks,
Aman

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Mar 2019

Dont worry much on your sun and moon placed GA-Star padas.THey will affect the natives siblings and other relatives and not the natives health.THey are under the rulership of deity vayu[air].sun-moon antharas are negitive to them.sun affects his 7-10th house significations[bad for these significations/wife and father in-law]And moon effects the 8th house significations like sister-in-laws mother,mother-in-laws elder brothers wife or maternal aunts elder brothers wife,father-in-laws,co brother-in-laws,his father's elder brother..

joyd.

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 04 Apr 2019

Thanks Joyd, much appreciate your time and analysis!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Apr 2019

With slight change in birth time lagna changes to Scorpio,and lagna lord gone to eight from its own place ,so his health is not good