Putra dosha indications in Female chart

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amanpatel77
Finding Putra dosh in Female's chart

Post by amanpatel77 » 20 Mar 2019

Hello, Respected Gurujis,

I recently started reading about Putra doshas in the Rashi chart and D-7 chart. In many sources, it mentions that for a female, the first child is seen from 9th house both D-1 and D-7 chart. In some sources, its 5th house in D-1 and 9th in D-7.

Now, a neighbour of mine got married in June 2016. Her birth details are as follows:
Date: 20th Feb 1990
Time: 19:10:00
Place: Sidcup, England, UK (0 E 07', 51 N 25')

This female native was expecting her baby boy to be due this April 2019. However, around 25th December 2018, the baby died in the womb. Not only that, the native started to get very high blood pressure and heart rate in December before the baby died.

Now, for this native, the 5th house is full of evil energies in both D-1 and D-7 chart. However, the 9th house in both charts is relatively less afflicted.

I will be very grateful if any learned astrologers here would guide me in this topic. I have another female friend and her details are as below:

Date: 3rd November 1993,
Time: 17:20
Place: Solapur, Maharashtra (75 E 55', 17 N 41')

Let's call her "Native 2" to avoid confusion. Her 5th lord Sun is debilitated in 7th house. Which suggests problems with childbirth. But, her D-7 chart is a bit tricky. It seems that the chart changes in 2 seconds earlier in Jagannath Hora. So if you put the time as 17:19, the 9th house gets Saturn and Ketu, but Saturn is in own house.

Obviously, my knowledge is very limited. Therefore, any help or guidance for Native 2, it will be appreciated. If you could also suggest a good source to learn about Putra dosha and its remedies in details, it will be great too.

amanpatel77

Putra dosha indications in Female chart

Post by amanpatel77 » 20 Mar 2019

Hello Gurujis,

This may be a duplicate post as I am not sure what happened to the original post. It does not appear in the list.

My query is in two parts. I want to learn about Putra/pitra dosha in a female's chart as well as need guidance for a friend of mine as she is concerned about this topic because of pressure from in-laws.

1st: Learning and identifying Putra dosha in a female's chart.

A neighbour of mine got married in 2016. Her birth date is 20th Feb 1990, time is 19:10:00 and place is Sidcup, UK (0 E 07' 00", 51 N 25' 00"). I do not know when exactly she conceived, but her due date was the end of April 2019. But, around 25th December 2018, the baby boy died in her womb. I am confused as to which house is to be considered when reading for childbirth and Putra dosha. Is it 5th H, 9th H or both? Her 5th H is severely afflicted and 5th L is retrograde. In D-7, her 5th H is also in the bad state.

===========================================================================

2nd: A friend of mine recently got married on 18th December 2018. Her birthdate is 3rd Nov 1993, time 17:20, place: Solapur, Maharashtra (75 E 55' 00", 17 N 41' 00").

Many online sources suggest that Putra dosha usually means not having a male child. But, a female child(ren) can still happen. She is not worried whether the child will be a boy or a girl. But, the concern is mainly about conceiving and or will there be delays, any obstacles, problems etc. I also understand that she will have troubled marriage as her chart shows this.

I will be grateful for your inputs and predictions for the 2nd native. And if anyone could guide me to learn about childbirth in kundli, that will be helpful too.

Thank you,
Aman Patel

joyd

Re: Finding Putra dosh in Female's chart

Post by joyd » 20 Mar 2019

sidcup mothers case-

As per your given info about her[19hrs-10mnts]-she has fair chances of getting kids in the following time periods..

09-10-2022 to 6-3-2024 and also 9-10-2024 to 7-6-2026...only mer/venus are favourable for her progeny issues.

case-2/as per your given time,no problem was found regarding progeny but when rectified problem is there.

i strongly believe that both the woman are c-section born.so both their TOB's are under suspicion.

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 Mar 2019

Can you share when was the marraige occurred year and month in case 2 chart

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Putra dosha indications in Female chart

Share marraige year and month in 2nd case

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry marraige details given pl ignore my message

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry marraige details given pl ignore my post

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Mar 2019

Human-beings aren't experts in disseminating yogas or doshas in a chart. Only original inventor our sages with thousands of years meditation gave astrology to man-kind. Today, all folks compare themselves to our forefathers and dole out doshas/ curses what not and extract money.

We cannot compete our Sages in their expertise.

You find in forums, traditional astrology (in this forum too, a so called traditional.. says 11th house to be seen for progeny... Fraud), now you're asking 5th house or 9th house.

Lets understand first.. if a female is destined for progeny through family way... 5th Bhava analysis is critical (I say " Bhava " is important .. most of the time 5th bhava mayn't be same as 5th house in that 5th sign of the chart

If she is destined to have.. she will... if more than one progeny is blessed... need to analyze common signs lord

Lets check your Sidcup female ( I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology)

Time of birth is correct, through K.P. analysis., her 5th cusp falls in Makara, She a Simha lagna… Dhanur doesn't become 5th house.. ( Vrichika bhava extends from Jyesta nk and ends in Uttarashada in Makara), therefore her Guru doesn't become a bhava lord, Kuja becomes 4th bhava lord, Guru is 4th co-lord of bhava,, Primary is Kuja, Shani becomes 5th bhava lord, Guru enjoys only 8th bhava lord)

Is she destined to have Progeny ?

Lets check 5th cusp longitudinal depositions... connected to common sign lord but in 10th bhava and also 8th cusp lord and also 4th bhava-co lord

Guru is karaka for Progeny... and negating her Progeny issue.... Prima facie

Lets check the dasa in Operation... Chandra dasa, Chandra is her 11th cusp ( Ravi is both lagna and 12th cusp lord)

Chandra in 4th bhava... again issue... negation of Progeny

Chandra in sub of Budha
Budha is her 2nd bhava lord and in 5th bhava... asset building ( assets.. 2nd house denotes assets includes family size or addition of family member)

why she couldn't deliver the Progeny.. Chandra in Moola nk

in 11th bhava Ketu lords for Chandra... Ketu represents Budha,Shukra, Kuja

Budha and Ketu relation is very bad

Ketu is abortion karaka and also connected to Kuja.., which is 4th bhava lord... all negating progeny

Again coming back to my Prima facie statement.. " Guru negating her Progeny".. will not be blessed for Progeny

Therefore she will not have progeny through family way entire Chandra dasa.. which will end by year 2026
She will be 36 years old

Lets check her lagan cusp longitudinal depositions... I will only see her progeny blessings upto Kuja dasa , I know the mathematical reasos

Kuja in 4th bhava and in Purvashada and in sub of Shani... she will no be blessed too for her progeny in this dasa too

Hence my Prima facie statement.. Negating her Progeny through family way (confirmed through Dasa period mathematical analysis too)

Sorry to say,She will not be destined to have progeny through family way...

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 21 Mar 2019

Hi Lex,

Thank you so much for the info. That clarifies as lot. It is unfortunate, she cannot have progeny the normal family way. I am trying to figure out how shall I inform her about this or whether shall I do it at all?

I really appreciate for your time to reply to my post. I am learning a great deal from this forum.

Many Thanks,
Aman

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 21 Mar 2019

Hi Joyd,

Thank you for your reply to this post. If you prediction based on Parashara system? I accidently duplicated this post, however, Lex in the other post used KP system and based on his interpretation, the native many never get progeny the normal way.

For Native 2, I would like to add that she moved from India to UK on 27th April 2017 and she was offered job while studying at University in May 2014. She has a degree in Mechanical Engineering. She changed her job on 3rd January 2019. She has a sister about 5 and half years younger. I hope this info is useful to rectify her chart.

Thanks,
Aman

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 Mar 2019

Aman ji
I got a chance to look into the chart for native no 2 and based on the details my observations were as follows.
A lagna is Aries 9ar27 .
Lagna lord mars has gone to 8 th house from its own place so quality wise lagna got spoiled .
She is very intelligent,good memory,moody type .might be eldest in the family or only child .
B jup is in libra ,6th lord in 7th ,Saturn (with sun and Venus in D9 ) ,marraige occurred during the antardasa of mercury who is 6 th lord (from 2018 to 2020 nov ) ,the happiness from marraige is totally reduced
C it seems it was a love marraige.
The above is my analysis and the feed back is appreciated

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 27 Mar 2019

Was it an inter caste marraige

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 04 Apr 2019

Hello Vedamji,

Thanks for the analysis. I apologize I put up another post in the Jaimini section as I am trying to learn the Jaimini system.

To give a bit of feedback. The girl and the husband are both from Marathi Brahmin families. The girl is the eldest and she has 1 younger sister. The elders of both the girl and the guy found out about each other. The girl and guy met for the first time in March 2018 at Bristol, UK (West England). And they met a few more times and then got engaged on 27th July 2018. So, the meeting was arranged but then it eventually turned into a short relationship, then straightaway engagement, then marriage.

The mother In-law was recently pushing the girl to have a baby by next year. However, she wants to focus on building her career. Plus, her mother-in-law has a strong influence on the husband. He is very obedient to his mother, which can a good thing. Although the husband is impartial, however, if the mother commands him to do something that is against the interest of the wife, he will do it.

Now, from the front, the marriage life seems smooth. I am not hearing much from them besides the usual arguments.

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 05 Apr 2019

Vedamji,

In Jagannath Hora, it shows that the antardasha was Saturn during the marriage. The Mercury AT starts end of January 2019. Is my settings incorrect? I confirm the birth details are correct.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Apr 2019

due to change in value of ayanamsa the period will vary ,i am not following jagannath hora soft ware

amanpatel77

Post by amanpatel77 » 23 Apr 2019

Hello Vedamji,

Apologies for the late reminder here. Based on the feedback given above, do you see any further issues with her bearing children and marriage?