3.9 year old mild autism.please help

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
3.9 year old mild autism.please help

Post by Jhamba15 » 28 Feb 2019

Hello everyone my kid is 3.9. started talking after 3 . Still not interacting. Lot of complaints from school every day.. limited eye' contact.. limited responding..silly irrelevant talks...not following instructions..not writing..self talking.. please have a look at her horoscope.. does she have a problem.. how is her future? Will she be able to work and lead a family life like others. We are losing sleep over her..thank you ..29/05/2015... 03:05 am.... Mumbai.. female. ..

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 3.9 year old mild autism.please help

Post by Jhamba15 » 05 Mar 2019

Can anyone please help :(

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Mar 2019

Jhamba15,
There is slight issue. Her Mercury is combust and afflicted.
Next maha dasa of Mars from August 2019 rules speech would bring improvement.
Overall, chart is good.

Good luck!
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jhamba15 » 07 Mar 2019

Hi..thank you for responding..will she be able to go to a normal school?? Will she ever catch upto her peer group??

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jhamba15 » 11 Jun 2019

Can anyone help please... She is 4 now...we are lost.. tried everything..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Jun 2019

Hi...
I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology
Her time of birth not recorded accurately. She is definitely a Hasta nakshatra ( Kanya rasi).. for K.P. System.. we require correct time of birth.

Kindly choose K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 on behalf your daughter, and put me only one question of her health.
You may pray your family Guru, family deity god and choose that divine number randomnly.

Upon receipt of that number, I will populate K.P. Prashna chart for that query, and I will predict the Outcome.

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jhamba15 » 17 Jun 2019

Hello..thank you for your response..
Her time of birth is 03:05:00 am in the morning.. had emergency c sec early morning..yes hasta and kanni rasi. The number is 29.. and the question is "when will she b developmentally normal??"

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jun 2019

Hi

Daughter, is she your first Child ?
Who had selected the prashna number.

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jhamba15 » 19 Jun 2019

Yes she is my first child I have a younger one too .. I selected the prashna number..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Jun 2019

Hi Jhambha

I feel really sad for her, Mahadeva be kind to her.
Analyzing your slected prashna number for her..
Today Chandra in Makara in Shravana nk and in sub of Ketu and insubsub of Rahu
Prashna chart... Chandra dasa- Ketu Bhukti Rahu antara is on

Her Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Simha or Leo in Uttaraphalguni nk and in sub of Rahu, and Rahu in Punarvasu nakshatra
Today Guru is Vakri or retro grade ( it means it has happened in the past) and in 3rd bhava from her Prashna
Her Ravi in Mrigasirsa nk
Her lagna sub in rapt conjunction with Kuja ( Rahu represents Ravi, Kuja, Shani, Budha and Guru)
Guru's relation with lagna sputa cusp is very adverse, which is 4th cusp lord, Guru doesn't enjoy Meena bhava lordship, Shani becomes lord which is 7th, 8th cusp lord becomes Kuja
9thcusp lord and Guru relation is very adverse ( 9th and 3rd.. denotes communication).. therefore one way
Her 11th cusp sub connected to 3rd more often... she will be talkative to herself more often ( you will find persons when irritated or lack of understanding or to gain something talk to themselves for motivation)

Kuja aspects her Makara sign in totto.. which also has 6th cusp
Unfortunately her 6th cusp... initiation of ailment in Dhanista nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Purvashada nk
Again Kuja dominating, Kuja also 8th cusp lord but in 10th bhava, however Kuja aspecting by 8th aspect on 6th cusp... it is good... illness will be under control or illness will be reversed
Kuja's relation with 12th cusp... bad, which is Chandra's sign.. cusp in Aslesha nk and in sub of Shani
Chandra is cuspal lords for 11th and 12th

Kuja coming... denotes violence... Shukra denotes teeth ( Shani connected to Shukra).. Her teeth problem will be there thoughout till remediated by Dentist, biting classsmates.. influence of Guru,Shukra, Shani and Shukra

Defect in the body.. shown from 12th cusp/12th bhava
Ketu,Shukra,Shani,Kuja,Ravi Chandra
Chandra's relation with 12th cusp ( own bhava) not good
Chandra dasa is on in Prashna

Chandra is also 11th cusp lord

She will start showing lot of improvements in remediation of her behavior from 2nd quarter of 2021. She will be 6 years

I do see her school or Primary education will take a hit, but she is very good in her intellectual capacity, she will do her Post Graduation.

The other things cannot be predicted from Prashna chart

All the best

Jhamba15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jhamba15 » 29 Jun 2019

Anyone else please??? Any hope?? Any chance?? Any remedy??😭😭😭😭😭

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 29 Jun 2019

The third house of the chart has Sun (Lord of rogasthana), Mercury (Badhaka) and Mars who is a natural malefic but is the Lord of 2 and 9 houses in this chart. All three are in the Nakshatra of Moon who is also afflicted in the chart. The third house belongs to Venus who is the Lord of Nakshatra of the Bhava Madhya of the 6th house.

The Moon and third house are afflicted in other related divisional charts as well (Navamsa, Drekkana and Trimsamsa).

Jupiter is associated with or aspects the Lagna in all the above charts. Jupiter is also the Lagna Lord in the Rasi chart and is exalted in the 5th house. This is the saving grace of the chart but the fact that works against this to some extent is the fact that Jupiter is in the Rasi of Moon and is in the Nakshatra of Mercury.

Remedy for Moon may reduce the affliction to some extent. The aspect of Saturn and Rahu on the third house indicate that the affliction can continue for an extended period. Pl donate some curd rice to needy persons (or distribute the same at a Temple) on Mondays for some weeks. In parallel, play an audio of Vishnusahasranama daily in the morning. Do both with a sankalpa for improvement of the child’s health.

TKC

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 18 Jul 2019

@jhamba
4th and 5th houses in MB. She is accident prone. Mind coordination is not in effect. Because she may not able to hear properly,I think.

She doesn't have autism pattern in chart-as far as I have analysed some 10 charts with autism.Her ayana bala is excellent for all planets. Jupiter is well placed in D1 and D3 but debilitated in D9. Mars also gets debilitated here.

Use the navadhaanya of Jupiter,Mars and Moon as naivedya in puja and take the naivedya as food as suitably processing it.

Moon Mars Venus in Yama dwadasamsa and Mercury (R) in Ahi (Sarpa) dwadasamsa-They idicate troubles. All others are in favourable amsas,indicating a cure.

Of 12 divisions, using Barabaraji's methods- Sun in 5th division denoting -after borns
Mars-15-58 in 7th portion -ear rings 6th portion denotes ear disease
Mercury-7-57 denotes courage.

Venus the 8th lord takes 4th house-affecting speech. She has not been receiving instructions from you. So her mind is stand still now. Because no inputs. Mars may be giving problems in hearing. Too close to 6th division.

Affliction by badaka is triple folded as it gets aspected by Rahu and Saturn.

Revati-the star of lagna is in sanghatika nadi from Hasta-Moon star. Mind body coordination gets affected but can be eliminated slowly by prayers and Medicines.

Check hearing ability.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्