Yogas connected to spirituality

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mayam
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Yogas connected to spirituality

Post by Mayam » 20 Jan 2019

Hello to everyone.

I was introduced to jyotish several years ago, when a person wanted to read my chart and he was shockingly accurate in describing intense experiences I had. That was a pupil from Sanjay Rath lineage and I read and learned about jyotish, but I'm not able to read a chart, I was mostly interested in philosophical and spiritual side of it.

I do want to understand some aspects in my chart better, and the person explained my inclination towards spirituality through position of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter, emphasizing Sun and Rahu conjunction, which is usually interpreted as bad. She mentioned a yoga, like it was a something I couldn't read from the internet (and I have never read or heard of a yoga like that), that has to do with that conjunction and Jupiter ("seeing through eclipses").

I don't have a jyotish software and I'm not sure I'd use it correctly so I would like to ask if someone could tell me which yogas are formed in my chart with those planets involved, Rahu, Ketu, Sun, Jupiter... thank you.

Here are birth details:
19. 09. 1978.
04:00 AM
Dubrovnik, Croatia

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Yogas connected to spirituality

Post by justicetomeplease » 06 Mar 2019

Seen the horoscope, Raahu is AK. It generally shows Spiritual growth. In D-9 it's placed in 10th. From there Lagna is 4th. So, attracts many & is kind hearted since Karaka Moon is also supporting as it's well placed in Lagna. Raahu as AK & well placed itself suffice for Spiritual growth.
Regards
justice