Concerned about my Grand-daughter's speech and Future

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Concerned about my Grand-daughter's speech and Future

Post by SoulLight » 09 Jan 2019

Can someone please look into my Grand daughter's chart and see when she will start talking?
She is 4 years old now and barely can speak Ba-Ba, Ba, Ma, Mum, very few words. She mainly explains everything with action. She is intelligent where she does puzzles quickly.
I am also concerned with her Moon being in Maran Karaka Sthana. Is her Moon Malefic? What kind of results will this Moon give?

Can someone please give me remedies for vidhi/prayer for betterment of her speech and communication?
Also, can someone please tell me which planets are malefic and what are the remedies to pacify it?

She has been given speech therapy.

How will her future be?

DOB: 12-24-2014
TOB: 6:32 PM
POB: Austin, Texas

Thank you,
Lata

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Concerned about my Grand-daughter's speech and Future

Post by SoulLight » 11 Jan 2019

Please someone reply.

Thank you!

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 13 Jan 2019

Please someone look into my Grand daughter’s chart and
Let me know about her speech and communication and future.
Thank you!

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 15 Jan 2019

Please someone reply! Anxiously waiting!
Thank you!

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jan 2019

@soullight-Nothing to worry,she will be a good communicator after 7-1-2020 onwards.I checked her hora chart.lagna lord in 6th,hora lord in 8th aspecting the house of speech.Hora lord under the aspect of twp benific planets jupiter[weekday lord] and 3rd lord venus.Lagna lord and hora lords are in 3-11 axis is a positive sign and week day lord and lagna lords also in 3-11 axis.so she will be a chatter box exactly after 15 months -20days from now onwards..The delay in speech and communication is due to conjunction of saturn with mercury in 5th house of her hora chart.Normally saturn gives late speech to kids.wish you all the best ..

joyd.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 19 Jan 2019

Thank You JoyD!

That is a bit relief to know she will excel in communication.
Does Moon in Maran Karaka Sthana (8th house) pose any
Problems with mind or depression in future?

Any remedy to pacify such a Moon?

Thank You very much!

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Jan 2019

Her moon dasa is successfully over.More than moon ,her mercury is a bit dangerous but her mercury dasa comes after her 64th age.so why you are anxious about it now itself? Moon under the aspect of jupiter.so moons negitive effect is neutralised & it is jeeva[above average longevity promised] yoga too.such moon suddenly showers wealth on her.

joyd.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 26 Jan 2019

Thank You So Much JoyD for clarifying and
Clearing my doubt.

Appreciate your time!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jan 2019

SoulLight wrote:
13 Jan 2019
Please someone look into my Grand daughter’s chart and
Let me know about her speech and communication and future.
Thank you!
Lata,
In my view speech is likely to be a problem as Moon rules 2nd house of speech is in the dusthana.
Continue with speech therapy.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 03 Jan 2020

Thank you Sujit ji for your prompt reply!
She is improving but can't talk full sentence yet and we have to prompt her to make her talk.
I guess that Moon was my concern as not only it is 2nd house Lord going to 8th but at the same time it is in Maran Karaka sthana. Do you suggest any remedies for Moon?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jan 2020

Hi,

The 2nd house is Karakataka, ruled by Chandra is placed in the 8th house with Kuja. This Chandra is aspected by it's depositor and 8th lord Shani, from the 6th house. The 2nd house is aspected by exalted Kuja. To make matters worse, Moon is Mrityu bhaga and within Trimsamsa.

Moon is also aspected by a retro Guru and does not benefit from the aspect. Guru is Badhakaraka for the chart and is perhaps contributing to the problem. That said, I'm inclined to believe speech is delayed and not denied. I'd suggest reaching out to experts in this forum, seeking suitable dharmic remedies - while continuing with speech therapy and other medical guidance.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Jan 2020

Oh! By the way, Shani in transit will be going into Makara and over natal Chandra and Shani's bitter enemy and RogaKaraka Kuja that sits there...so two strongest natural malefics will be associated in the dusthan - 8th house.

The operative Mahadasha is also that of Kuja and Sade-Sathi will be at its peak. Good luck and best wishes.

Sincerely...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 04 Jan 2020

please make her listen to sudharshana maha mantra daily before she goes to bed...And give me a feed back in 48 days..God bless

ramanan https://www.ktastro.com/v1/Remedies/Man ... antra.html

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2020

Hi,

It would be nice if the querent were to acknowledge the valuable remedial guidance provided by the expert, follow it with faith and provide regular feedback on the progress.

Sincerely...