Abhichara or Dreadful lives? Any Prashna Marga here

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
panch
Abhichara or Dreadful lives? Any Prashna Marga here

Post by panch » 20 Nov 2018

I was leading a very happy life as a child until my 17 years of age with my father, mother and younger sister in foreign land (UAE). During the year 2002, my father suffers an accident where he almost lost life, but miraculously returned to us with major fracture of bones. Following to this incident he lost his job, I had to go very far away from home for higher studies and experienced major lonliness, dad tried to start a business and all the money got cheated. It was a major crisis financially with no stability at all.
But by the year 2010 things became stable by dad doing another business with satisfactory profit and us starting to lead a good life again.
Year 2012 I got married, and in 2015 sister married. By 2016 things started getting haywire without anybody of us family members knowing much about it.

Today my family consists of my father, mother, my husband, me, my 2 kids, my sister, her husband and their baby.

Our conditions as of now:
My father has lost everything. His business, all his money, his house, all property in his name and my mother's name. He ran away from UAE and now is staying alone at India with nobody to support and is out of public eye.
Mother is abroad and lost her travel documents and is trying to reach India since past 6 months. But no much progress.
Sister's baby got a rare deadly disease which got cured but repeated again (possibility of rare disease repeating is rarest of rarest case).
My husband and me are financially suffering too much. For past one year we had soo many expenses and all are accumulating like hell. My 3.5 year old son still doesn't talk at all, and due to financial troubles we are not even able to put him in a good school or take him for speech therapy, since we are abroad and expenses for these are unimaginable.
Is all these sufferings due to problems in our horoscopes or due to some black magic practices anybody must be doing against us?

Birth details:

Father:
7th sep 1953 (trivandrum)
11.55 pm
76'46 E 8'39 N

Mother:
28 March 1963 (trivandrum)
2.00 am
76'46 E 8'39 N

Me:
28 June 1984 (al ain, uae)
4.45 pm
55'48 E 24'7 N

Sister:
20 Feb 1989 (al ain, uae)
12.30 pm
55'48 E 24'7 N

If any details are missing I can help.

Please advise us. We are all very much desperately in need of some help..

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Abhichara or Dreadful lives? Any Prashna Marga here

Post by Lex » 20 Nov 2018

SWAMI SARANAM , Swami SARANAM
I am sorry, I over read your post, couldn't able to grasp it.

LETS BE UNDERSTAND YOURSELF, THERE IS NOTHING CALLED AS ABHICHARA ETC... it has to be scientifically prove, anything which cannot be scientifically documented a fraud/hoax.
And, moreover, if your hubby or your father chants Gayatri mantra ( thrice in a day, atleast 10 mantras).. no evils can touch that person. It is a Kavach/ or Shield/ Protection.

These all nonsenses take out from your mind, and be brave and with confidently face the situation.

Let me know, what burning thing, you need me to analyze from the chart. I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology. Therefore, expect from me... I will not spell out any dosha/ Raja yoga/ Rani Yoga/Minister yoga/ Senapati yoga etc during analysis, it would be straight forward science and logical explanations.

panch

Post by panch » 21 Nov 2018

Dear Lex,

I too dont want to believe in any abhichara, but when life events turns unbelievably miserable one is compelled to think like that.

I wanted to know if my father can excel in future.
He is a very strong man mentally regardless of all his disasters/falls for past 15 years. Just a little bit weak these days but I am confident he can overcome everything. He is 65 years old, so can he be able to rise back strong is what I would like to know.
Father:
7th sep 1953 (trivandrum)
11.55 pm

Also if my mother will be able to reach back India is a big tension. Her visa expires in Jan after that we cant imagine what can be the outcome.
Mother:
28 March 1963 (trivandrum)
2.00 am

My son being not able to spaek was a concern until you gave a very relieving repply yesterday. :)
I am very grateful.

Also if there is any luck in money matters for me or my husband most of our problems can gradually be solved.
Hubby:
20 July 1981 (trivandrum)
2.40 pm

Me:
28 June 1984 (al ain, uae)
4.45 pm

Awaiting positivity. Fingers crossed.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Nov 2018

panch wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Dear Lex,
I too dont want to believe in any abhichara, but when life events turns unbelievably miserable one is compelled to think like that.
Weak minded people follow this non-scientific items, and than end up in Psychiatrist Couch. Similarly Dosha/ Yoga analysis in charts only Our Sages are the experts, we aren't experts and cannot be comparing ourselves to Dwapara Yuga born Sages, who lived for more than 1000 years to decipher the astronomy with divine blessings.

Agreed, miserable ones life events shatter the confidence, but as a human being we have to see the trees how they withstand wind/ cyclone etc. We have to learn from nature, what to do in such miserable times. Trees withstand that onslaught.

panch wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Dear Lex,
I wanted to know if my father can excel in future.
He is 65 years old, so can he be able to rise back strong is what I would like to know.
Also if my mother will be able to reach back India is a big tension.
Your father's born during post independence. I am wary of his time of birth, will see through Prashna chart, kindly select a K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 by you or your Mom, and tell me who selected that divine number. This is crucial. I will see from Prashna chart... his career over or still he has ammos to reinvent career and thereby monetary gains. :)

Go to Indian embassy in Emirates... I am sure you guys would have done that.
Write a mail or call up or tweet to Sushma Swaraj... Minister for her attention to look into necessary documentations

I will see your hubby chart, let me know what he does in UAE ? My friend is running couple of Indian Restaurants in Dubai/ Sharjah/ Muscat etc :)

panch

Post by panch » 21 Nov 2018

Yes . Thankyou. I will try control my mind not to think the unnecessary 😊

My mother has selected the number. 23.

Yes embassy and all clear she requires an exit pass from the immigration to leave the country which is being denied for past 3 months since her sponsor (my father) is missing according to the records here. Just that one document is all what we require now. But circumstances keep denying it.

My husband works for a company in Dubai.. some extra money or a promotion can improve things for us.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Nov 2018

Hi... Saw Prashna chart

Your Mom will meet your father sure and will travel back, but not that sooner. Will take a year and half.

From Prashna chart.. It looks like your dad is working somewhere.. related to film/photograph/ software related work

when I read his 6th cusp longitudinal depositions... related to begts/ karmas etc

Impulsive behavior, can at times physically abuse life partner, rash behavior, disputes/ Litigations, Public scandals, very volatile and highly risk ventures, opposite person will always criticize

Health.... Potential develop Brain related issues, Neuropathy case, can suffer from fissures related isssues and also tissue related too.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Panch

When I looked at Prashna chart ( you Mom selected the number)… the first ( I forgot to update) thing I have to establish is... is your alive ?... when I did his lagna sputa cusp analysis in Prashna chart ( respect to Marakastana/ badakstana significators and prevailing Dasa-Bhukti- Antara in Prashna chart... today is apabharani deepam … Lord Subramanya's festival is on.. just nakshtra shifting to Krittika nk)… it showed me he is alive.
FYI

panch

Post by panch » 22 Nov 2018

oh thank you for the analysis... a little sad about mother...

Whatever you written is 80% correct... nobody can rewrite one's fate... thank you...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is pre-written from Heaven's, nothing can be changed.
Yes , Guru, Jagadguru Sankaracharya's blessing or His Holiness ray of light from His eyes falling on... will change it.

panch

Post by panch » 22 Nov 2018

🙏 Thank you dear Lex 🙏

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2018

Hi

I had a look at your hubby's chart

1. In his life journey, wealth creation is decent, not bad
2. Though the period of earning will be better in his Budha dasa as opposed to his current running Shani dasa ( his shani and Guru are in rapt conjunction)
3. 2nd quarter of 2019 till 3rd quarter 2019, workplace.. business engagement/career/ Prosperity is excellent
4. Kuja and Shani relation very adverse... I hope peace at your home is happening at the cost of something else ?

5.Bhukti of Kuja and Rahu in Shani … he need to watch out... accident will happen because of his issue.

Take care.

panch

Post by panch » 23 Nov 2018

Thanks for the analysis..
I keep my fingers crossed with prayers for all things good to happen
Right now we both are at good peace no issues have cropped up.. I dont want to spoil my peace.. may be my son would require better treatment and hence I might have to stay away from hubby for some time in the near future. Thats my guess...
I shall pray for his health and keep fasts for him...
Om Nama Shivaya...

panch

Post by panch » 23 Nov 2018

[quote=Lex post_id=272765 time=1542903963 user_id=14315]
Hi Panch

When I looked at Prashna chart ( you Mom selected the number)… the first ( I forgot to update) thing I have to establish is... is your alive ?... when I did his lagna sputa cusp analysis in Prashna chart ( respect to Marakastana/ badakstana significators and prevailing Dasa-Bhukti- Antara in Prashna chart... today is apabharani deepam … Lord Subramanya's festival is on.. just nakshtra shifting to Krittika nk)… it showed me he is alive.
FYI
[/quote]

Yes dear Lex..... Things were very very bad for him.... but he is very much alive.... you dont know how much of relif your words have provided me.... we shall rise back strong from all our miseries one day with the help of God's blessings.....