Successful childbirth

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor
Successful childbirth

Post by fblossoms » 12 Nov 2018

Respected Sir/Madam,

Need your expertise and help.

I am currently pregnant. I have some health issues and taking necessary actions for the same. Would like to know if i will give successful birth to my kid/kids. I haven't taken a scan yet. My intuition says I will have twins. Can somebody please help me out in analysing our charts?

My Birth details: 14/06/1982, 6:05 PM, AMLA MP
My Husband's Birth details: 31/10/1982, 7:55 PM, CHENNAI TN

Thanks in Advance!

joyd

Re: Successful childbirth

Post by joyd » 12 Nov 2018

marriage date-month-year ?

joyd

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 13 Nov 2018

Marriage date is 22/01/2018

Second marriage for both of us.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Nov 2018

yes ,twins birth possible.THey will be famous in the society,intelligents and beautiful too.JUst tell me your carrying months number like whether its 5th or 4th month.Based on it, we can judge the type of delivery too.

joyd.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 14 Nov 2018

Thanks for replying!

This is my second month of pregnancy (7 plus weeks). I have been diagnosed with type-2 diabetes during pregnancy and taking insulin shots.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, also could you please check if I will give birth to healthy baby/babies? I have been sufferung from severe gastritis for couple of years and now type 2 diabetes.
Concerned if this will affect my baby in anyway.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Nov 2018

gastritis of what kind,is it induced by your medication or some other cause for it..?

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 14 Nov 2018

the marraige year and month in case of your husband time of birth not matcing are you sure of correctness of time of birth,can you share when he married first time for cross checking

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Gastritis by skipping food, not having food on time, having spicy or over oily food etc.

His time of birth is right.
My husband's first marriage date: 29/01/2012

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Nov 2018

thanks for the feed back casted the chart of your husband, take proper care wit regard to pregnancy by consulting doctor regularly.may god bless you

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

i took coordinates of your birth place as 21N55 78E7 is your time can be 6.05 am instead of 6.5 pm as all events pertaining to your first marraige is confirming wit 6.05 am .pl.confirm

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 15 Nov 2018

Both of our birth times are right.

I was born 6.05 pm and my husband 07.55 pm

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

DOB 14/6/1982 6.05pm Amla 21N55 78E7
First marriage 31/10/2008 (the data was given in your earlier post )
I took tob as 6.05 am instead of 6.05 pm and my analysis why broke the first marriage is as follows
A jup in libra in rasi and aspecting second lord moon malefically so happiness in marriage gone and jup in libra will delay marriage and also less happiness in marriage
Further jup aspecting second lord malefically from libra
So divorce is seen
B sat is aspecting sun in rasi and moon in navamsa further lagna lord and seventh lord is in 6:8 so happiness is less and divorce can occur
C Mars is aspecting 7th house malefically so husband might be very arrogant and dominating
D

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

DOB 14/6/1982 6.05pm Amla 21N55 78E7
First marriage 31/10/2008 (the data was given in your earlier post )
I took tob as 6.05 am instead of 6.05 pm and my analysis why broke the first marriage is as follows
A jup in libra in rasi and aspecting second lord moon malefically so happiness in marriage gone and jup in libra will delay marriage and also less happiness in marriage <
Further jup aspecting second lord malefically from libra<
So divorce is seen
B sat is aspecting sun in rasi and moon in navamsa further lagna lord and seventh lord is in 6:8 so happiness is less and divorce can occur
C Mars is aspecting 7th house malefically so husband might be very arrogant and dominating
D first marriage occurred during moon antardasa and it is located in 6th house in D9 whose lord is Mars sixth lord so definetly break in marriage can occur
The above were my observations by taking tob as 6.5 Am
And with 6.5 pm those events were not matching for break in marriage

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 15 Nov 2018

Thank u for this analysis. But there is no change in my birth time. It's 6.05PM only.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I shared mine analysis based on your past events when you are so sure of your birth time what shall I do nothing further? Anyhow take care of health and continuous monitoring is essentialgive feed back after birth of child . May god bless you

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 16 Nov 2018

Thanks vedam sir!!

Joyd sir, can you please help.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Nov 2018

Don't worry about your BT madam-As per rectified time[ its pm only and not am].you said yours is 2nd marriage and your first divorce also matching very perfectly with my rectified time.planet which is responsible for 2nd marriage moon well palced in the chart. so no fears of another divorce.we generally watch marriage and divorce events only from the 7th but other houses too have equal importance[like 4-12-11-8-2-9].so be happy to read this..

joyd.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 17 Nov 2018

Thanks joyd sir!

Sir, my concern was not about second divorce. I know it will never happen as we both understand and love each other a lot.

I am concerned about my health and pregnancy. Worried if I will deliver the baby successfully. Can you please help me with that aspect by looking into our charts?

Thanks in advance!

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Nov 2018

very minor medical intervention seen during the time of delivery.so no need of worry much on it..

joyd.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 17 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot sir!

I shall update here further.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 11 Dec 2018

I had been for a scan and some blood tests. I am not having twins and the baby gender is girl. I am very much happy about having a girl baby. My expected delivery period is June 2019 end. Wish I have a safe and healthy pregnancy. I pray the Almighty and Saibaba to help me deliver a healthy baby. With all your blessings.. I shall update here for good.

mychart

Post by mychart » 12 Dec 2018

Wish you all the best.

fblossoms
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fblossoms » 25 Jun 2019

I have been blessed with a baby girl on 15th June. I had an emergency C-section delivery due to suspected infection to me and the baby.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Jun 2019

Congrats
i posted earlier to take care of health and continuous monitoring is essential .
I think you got my point.