Speech delay in 3yr old

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Spectrum
Speech delay in 3yr old

Post by Spectrum » 24 Oct 2018

Hi Learned Members

I am concerned about my son who is 3year old and still has only very few words.He is undergoing speech therapy but the progress is very slow.Recently he is displaying aggressive behaviour maybe due to his inablity to speak.Can someone please look into his horoscope 🙏🙏 and tell if he has chance of improvement in near future.

His rising is Taurus.

Dob:22nd November 2015
Time :5:18pm
Basingstoke,England.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Speech delay in 3yr old

Post by tylorechandra » 25 Oct 2018

Moon posited in the 11th which is not a dusthana. No planet occupies the 6,8,12 houses. But the Moon is afflicted by being on the Rahu-Ketu axis and aspected by Mars apart from the rogakaraka Venus. Although the above does not constitute Balarishta, it does indicate some Arishtas. This is especially since the Lagna is also afflicted by the Sun / Saturn (both are considered as natural malefics though in this chart Sun is a functional benefic and Saturn is a Yogakaraka and badhaka)combination. Additionally, Venus, the Lagna lord, is also the rogakaraka, is in the nakshatra of Moon and in debilitation sign.

The 2nd house of the chart is not afflicted but the 2nd lord is Sandwiched between Saturn and Sun. It is aspected by Ketu as well. All the three planets occupy the 7th house which is considered as a marakasthana. Mercury is also the 2nd lord which is also a marakasthana. In the Navamsa, the 2nd house is occupied by the 6th lord Saturn. The 2nd lord is aspected by Mars and Saturn apart from Venus and Moon. Navamsa Lagna is not badly afflicted except for its being in papakartari yoga. Moon is also not afflicted in Navamsa.

The presence of Rahu with Mars in the 5th house of purva punya is indicative of Sarpa Shapa. A shanti is needed for this (Aslesha bali or Sarpa Sanskara). This will help in reduction of problems in all areas.

The problem in the child’s case appears to be related to the throat. Thus, apart from speech therapy, this angle may also be got examined.
TKC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 25 Oct 2018

Spectrum,
His mercury is combust causes delay. You can continue with speech therapy and there will be improvement.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 25 Oct 2018

Thanks tylorechandra and Sujit for your time !

He is being assessed for autism and therapist feel he is mild/moderate range .now he speak 10 words and for some reason he only say first letter of word and can't express remaining part maybe due to his throat issues.we will get his throat examined and thanks for bringing that possibility.

Your analysis also explains why he get hospitalised very often due to asthma /wheezing problems.This has been persistent from the time he is born, now he had to be in regular use of inhalers /steroids to avoid breathless episodes.Aprroximately when can we expect him.to improve ?Do you see him lead a normal life and longevity?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 26 Oct 2018

Pl perform the remedies suggested early. The situation will improve and the child will start responding to treatment well. With proper medical attention, he should become normal before the end of Ketu dasa in 2026.

Don’t worry too much about longevity. He has Jupiter in a kendra aspecting the 8th house.

TKC

panch

Post by panch » 20 Nov 2018

Hi Spectrum

I was randomly going through this post. I am mother of a 3.5 year old boy, born on 19th March 2015, 18.12 hrs, Al Ain (UAE). He too is a late talker. He is almost exactly like you said, says very few words, displays very aggresive behavior, his speech therapist almost gave up trying to train him to talk. He progresses very very slowly, his therapist also tells that he would take a very long time to start talking better. He too says only the first syllable of every word, he seems to have some sort of a difficulty trying to figure out on how to talk. He shows many autistic symptoms but everytime we take him to doctors they rule him out of autism (I firmly still believe he could be mildly autistic). I am a very worried parent, since its time to send him to kindergarten but I doubt if he would get admission into a normal school.

If anyone can compare both our children's charts may be they can find similarities and figure out further on the issues with planets in their charts.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 20 Nov 2018

The two charts are very different. In your child’s case, Lagna is afflicted by Rahu positioned in Lagna and by Sun, Mars and Ketu in the 7th. Lagna lord occupies a rogasthana with Moon while the rogakaraka Saturn occupies the third. The 2nd house of speech is afflicted by being in papakartari yoga and aspected by Mars. Its own lord Venus also aspects the house and provides some relief.

Dasa of Jupiter and antara of Ketu is running. Being in the nakshatra of Mercury and retro, Jupiter doesn’t offer much protection to Lagna, 2nd or 3rd house even though it aspects the third house. Ketu is also in the nakshatra of Mercury. No relief is seen in this perod. The next antara of Venus can be expected to give some relief but the quantum of relief will be limited due to Venus being in the star of Ketu and Ketu being in the 6th from the 2nd.

With Lagna and the 2nd house/Mercury afflicted in most charts connected to medical astrology (Rasi, Navamsa, Drekkana, Dwadasamsa), recovery would need continued medical attention. Retro Saturn’s presence in the 3rd house of communications(not speech) in a rasi owned by Mars and aspected by Ketu may also contribute to delay in recovery. The third house represents, among other parts, the throat area of the body and provides a route for Udana of the pancha pranas. Udana also controls the speech.

It is suggested that you recite Vishnu Sahasranama and Hanuman Chalisa daily with a sankalpa for early relief for the child. Medical attention can be continued at least till the antara of Venus starts and the child starts showing improvement. A check up for the throat area may also be got done to eliminate possible defects there due to the presence of Saturn in the 3rd house and it receiving the aspect from Ketu.

TKC

panch

Post by panch » 21 Nov 2018

Thankyou Tylorechandra for the reply. I shall try the remedies.

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 14 Jan 2019

Hi Learned ones

Thanks for all your earlier responses.Recently my son behaviour become very aggressive .This is very worrying and distressing for us because he is very adamant and try to hit children without any reason.i think he doesn't understand emotion well.sometimes he laugh when seeing us crying.can someone please analyse if his horoscope show signs of autism 🙏??

His Dob 22nd november 2015
5:20 pm basingstoke

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 21 Jan 2019

Hi Tylore,
Thanks for your suggestion.we are planning to visit Kukke Subramanya temple for Ashlesha bali/Sarpa sankara on 19th Feb which falls on ashlesha nakshatra.

During this India trip we are also planning to visit our kula deivam temple Gomathi amman at sankaran kovil and Tiruchendur murugan temple as told by our parents.

Please let us know if we have to do any other pariharam/remedy.

Please pray for his betterment 🙏

Thanks
Priya

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Jan 2019

Pl remember that pujas like Aslesha bali, Sarpa sanskara etc are not to be performed by persons whose parents are alive. If your or your spouse parents are alive, pl get the puja done through them with a sankalpa for your son's welfare.

TKC

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 22 Jan 2019

Oh Thanks for the advice.In that scenario my husband wont be able to do puja.So We will get the puja done through them!

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 27 Feb 2019

Hi Tylore,By God's grace we have performed remedy with the help of priest in kukke temple after visiting kula deivam temple.Already we are noticing a mild change in obsessive behaviour of son.We got him assessed in a neuro development center in chennai last week amd I am shifting to chennai with my son for getting intensive speech amd occupational therapy for him.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jul 2019

@Spectrum and @Panch
Hope there is significant progress in your child's condition. Kindly share progress and help further the understanding on this topic.

Thanks...

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 11 Jul 2019

May 31, 2017
07:41 AM
Hyderabad, India

My son 2yrs+, He is tagged on High risk ASD. We started speech and behaviour therapy. Physiologically and overall health wise, he is like a normal kid.
Mild display of aggression is still there, but not alarming for us yet.

Im naive to this topic, and infact for our C-Section I had optin for this lagna. Somewhere, I feel that my child recover to normalcy (or just a father biased)

I felt that some interesting clues are in this book (on an Astrological note):
https://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/det ... ur-NAE597/

I wished Jaganath hora or other tools could calculate them for us, so that we could do further research on many charts.

I wish and pray for speedy recovery of the above charts.
Jai Shree Raam

Spectrum

Post by Spectrum » 04 Dec 2019

Hello learned ones
I would like to update about my son condition.Thanks for suggestion of remedies.the positive thing is kid is improving speech wise and understanding and answering to our questions.

Hyperactivity is still there and can get frustrated easily.we have noted that he is shy in communicating to his peers but not hesitant to elders which is a classic symptom of ASD which we believe he will slowly overcome.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Feb 2020

@Surya_1,

Request you to kindly provide an update and elaborate your son's diagnosis, as also his current condition. Kindly share your own astrological (chart) assessment/analysis as well.

Sincerely...