No peace of mind, too scared

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vrivri
No peace of mind, too scared

Post by Vrivri » 19 Oct 2018

Hello
My details are:
DOB: 16 September 1995
Time of birth: 2:50pm
Place of birth: New Delhi, India

The last few years have been very difficult but this year, two very close people have died. Both of them were young and died suddenly. Recently I lost my fiance, too. My career is going downhill. I have disputes with my family. The sources of income keep fluctuating regularly. Both of my parents' are suffering from various diseases. I myself have regular stomach problems. I can't focus on anything and can't study, which is adversely affecting my career.
My fiance's death has really got me scared and worried about what more bad things could be there in future.

It would be really kind of the contributors to help me with this. When will this bad phase end? What more bad things should I expect? I'm really scared.

Vrivri

Re: No peace of mind, too scared

Post by Vrivri » 20 Oct 2018

Could somebody please look at my query? No replies are making me even more worried and afraid. Please help me through this. Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Oct 2018

Dasa lord Moon is placed in 6th house of health, debts and enemies aspects lagna lord is likely to bring health concern. You will need to extra care. Consider doing remedies for malefic MOON always.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 21 Oct 2018

To Sujit ji

What kind of remedies for moon should I do?
What should I do about my lack of mental peace? What more bad things should I expect? Please tell. Thank you

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 26 Oct 2018

When did your fiance pass away ?

You are going through Rahu dasha and this dasha can be very extreme at both end of the spectrum. Your Rahu is in a good sign and house and is very strong, however it is sitting with the Moon so this period will effect you mentally. How was your period of 2013 and 2014 out of interest ? and how has 2018 been for you ?

Currently in the sky, Saturn is transiting Sagittarius in your 4th house from the Moon which is not a good transit for mental happiness. What's making it worse is that Saturn is transiting over 4 of your natal planets hence why you are facing so many issues relating yourself, family, love, health etc.

2019 you could have change of residence and your mother health may also be a concern, but you could have an increase in your social network and more stable income. You can also meet someone next year. As for the mental issues you are experiencing you will have to wait till Jan 2020 because that is when Saturn will move out of your 4th house and you will start to feel better mentally.

To help you get through next year it is advisable to do some remedies related to Saturn and the Moon. For Saturn you can chant Hanuman Chalisa. For Moon you can find some remedies related to Moon on the internet

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 02 Nov 2018

To Rakz1986

My fiance died on 14th October, around 2:30pm IST. The period between 2013 and 2014 was not good. I used to be a school topper before this but was too distracted during this time and did very poorly in studies. I also had a lot of problem at my home like quarrels with my parents, and financial troubles. This year 2018 has been very mixed. I have been very happy at some points but I have also seen two very close people die suddenly. My studies and career seem to be going nowhere as of now.

Vrivri

To Rakz1986

Post by Vrivri » 20 Dec 2019

To Rakz1986

Hello
I was just going through the old questions in my profile and came across your answer above. All the things that you predicted have been happening. I recently shifted to another room in my house (after having shifted the room where I sleep once before too, we have not shifted our house though) and my mother is also unwell very frequently. I also met a guy in February and I am still upset regarding my career and education, though things are not as bad as they used to be before.
I am writing this in hopes of getting some more insights from you and also as a way to thank you for your previous answer.
Looking forward to receiving an answer.
Thank you.