Will my life be any better in Mercury Mahadasha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor
Will my life be any better in Mercury Mahadasha

Post by rashmi3121982 » 25 Aug 2018

Respected Astrologers,
My Birth Detail is as below-
3-Dec-1982, Azamgarh (UP) 13:15 PM

My saturn Mahadasha is getting over in ~2 months. I have been through many ups and downs during these 19 years.. mostly downs. Specially last 4 years have been very depressing. I am really fed up of my life. Thoughts of suicide comes in mind occasionally; however I dont even have guts to do that.
I moved out of my house early in life. Mostly been in hostels and have worked across cities/countries. Since 2000, I have faced many struggles in career and personal life; but I had received results also initially. So, thats what kept me going. I used to stammer; didnt have a personality; not beautiful as per Indian society
standards. I had hard time during college; however hard work gave me fruits. I got a good job after UG (Oct-2005); could get admission to a premier institution for higher studies (2007). Post my PG, I didnt get a job of my choice; but eventually could switch to a company of my choice.
My personal life was not very good since beginning. I have never been happy when around family. As long as I stayed away; atleast from career perspective I was satisfied. I have been to a few relationships; but those ended with heart breaks and burns.
I met my husband during PG (MBA: 2007-09) and we decided to get married... he is a good man, but he couldnt stand against his family; which is really conservative. They didnt want this relationship because of my looks (dark skin color); also one of the unsaid reason was that my father didnt want to spend much money to have a glittery wedding. It was humiliating for me and heart breaking that despite being so qualified (and earning more than the boy); I had to face the evils of society. My father had to bear the expenses (although since I was earning, I shared the expenses and didnt have my father face the entire brunt) of wedding.
We got married somehow, but I felt humiliated and disgusted towards the end. Not sure why I didnt have guts to get out of the relationship that time; and I would never forgive me for that. So, I got to marry man of my choice, but had to face lots of humiliation, sadness and constraints.

Anyways, post marriage (31-Jan-2013) my married life didnt start on a great note; since I was not happy with the way it happened; I met with accident during our honeymoon, broke my neck collar and was on bed for 1.5 months.. After a few months of marriage, I got my US visa and travelled abroad alone for ~1 year (Sep-2013). This distance probably made my husband realize my value. We had a few differences, but worked as a team.. Now I was not happy in US also. Travelling abroad was my dream for so long; but when I got the chance, I couldnt be happy because of separation from husband. I had to fight in my organization to come back to India (in the meanwhile, my husband's visa was not working out; so he couldnt travel to join me). I also supported my husband financially during this time.
I came back to India (Aug-2014) and we started trying for child.. now the never ending struggle started.. after trying for a year, visiting many doctors, going through lots of tests; we got to know that my fallopian tubes were blocked and IVF was our only option (I had a separate thread on it in Childbirth section).
We started the financially and emotionally challenging IVF process. After a few painful rounds, I conceived (Dec-2016). It was a healthy pregnancy; everything was fine; however i miscarried in 6th month (15-May-2017). That was a huge setback for us. In the meanwhile; my husband's health was getting bad. He had to undergo gastro intestinal surgery and had spinal cord/neurological issues. I took work from home option in job during this process; that helped me stand financially on my feet. So I used to manage my health, IVF, husband's health, office and later my pregnancy. No support from my in-laws side at all. My family (sister and parents) supported us during this time.
I tried 2 more rounds of IVF but couldnt conceive. Doctors suspect adenomyosis in my uterus might have caused the miscarriage and now preventing further pregnancy.
I am totally heartbroken currently and now looking for other options like surrogacy. My husband has been really supportive during this time. His health is also better off currently.
All this time, I have been working from home.. which has caused my professional growth to be stagnated. Although I know that the IVF process is so stressful that I couldnt hv continued with job if work from home option was not available. So, I am supposed to be thankful to God that I could be financially independent and can pay for my medical expenses; which has not yet given any positive result. I am not trying IVF since last 3 month, have taken break from all the injections, medications and failures; and exploring surrogacy option.
Currently, adding salt to the wound; my mother-in-law has come to visit us; and killing me with her sexist remarks and patriarchy mindset. She was absolutely absent when me and my husband had all the health issues.. but now she is staying with us since last 3 months and planning to stay for another 4-5 months. She doesnt like women and considers females as lesser beings (said it explicitly). She thinks that she is superior because of being boy's mother and My mother is inferior since she has only daughters. She expects me to be subservient to her and her son (and much more.. I dont want to rant saas-bahu stories here). My husband supports me; but doesnt want to be rude to her mom.. Anyways; so this supposedly non issue (with MIL) has become a daily nagging affair for me these days. I am not at all able to have my peace of mind when she is around; and because I work from home; cant avoid her.
Do I have Kendradhipati dosha; because of which I cant give witty replies and shut up my MIL. I dont want to be rude to her but want her to understand my view point and shut her up.
So, my current situation is--
1. I dont have a child and struggling really hard for it with no success yet. Not to mention I am aging day by day.
2. My career is stagnated with no growth
3. Because of IVF medicines, miscarriage and other uterus related issues; my health is not very good. i get tired easily, have excruciating pain during periods
4. Husband's health is not very fit (although getting better; so currently not of much worry)
3. short term issue- no peace of mind with MIL around

To be Continued..

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will my life be any better in Mercury Mahadasha

Post by rashmi3121982 » 25 Aug 2018

Contd..

My strengths are--
1. I am earning and able to bear the treatment costs
2. My husband is really supportive and stands by me
3. Husband's career is gaining some good momentum and his earning has shot up really well ( he initially used to earn less than me, now earns 1.5 times my salary)

I am a religious person and do alot of pooja. I do following-
- Daily Parvati Managal gives me peace of mind and I believe helps my married life.
- I read Durga Shaptashloki daily.
- Chant 2 pages of VishnuSahastranam daily
- Donate Black items on Saturday, white items on Mondays, wheat powder on Poornimas and based on the day of week; donate colored items daily
- Chant Santan Gopalam Mantra daily
- Perform Shraddha every year
- Performed Pitra Shanti pooja
- Rudrabhishekam during Saavan
- Monday fasting during Shravana month
- Thursday pooja
- Other poojas- Teej, Karva Chauth etc
- Visited Tirupati Balaji, Mahakaleshwar
I am wearing Emerald, Pearl and Pukhraj stones.

After going through all this, I feel cheated by life and God. I am totally disappointed.
Please can someone give me any hope and let me know if my life will ever be happy? Will my Mercury dasha be any better than Saturn dasha? I always end up being humiliate in public because of my personal problems. Will that ever change? Will I progress in my career? Will I get to stay/travel abroad?
I understand that child birth related query will need a separate thread and analysis; however from my overall life perspective; please let me know some good things from my horoscope.. Please give me some hope so that I can keep going.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 27 Aug 2018

Would anyone like to reply please :(

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 27 Aug 2018

Rashmiji,

You should certainly have an excellent life in Mercury MD. Mercury is in your 9th house conjunct with Sun, Venus and Jupiter and rules your fourth and seventh house. Sun and Venus ruling 6th and 8th houses are in nakshatras of Mercury so expect some slight trouble during their antars but overall period will be excellent as Mercury is in own nakshatra. Since it rules 7th house, husband will prosper and relations will be better. Mars is exalted in your 11th house of earnings and rules 2nd house, so you will make good money and have bank balance.

All your problems have been due to Rahu Moon conjunction as Saturn in 8th house and in Rahu;s nakshatra. Lord of second exalted in 11th should have made you an aggressive speaker but Rahu Moon conjunction makes you easily scared and timid by nature. This also gives you bad results from in laws, especially MIL, as females will give you trouble in life. This is again giving progeny issues as fifth house lord is affected by Rahu. Also, in the house of public, it gives humiliation. Once Saturn dasa ends, the effects will recede.

You are doing all remedies correctly, but complete Vishnu Saharsnamavali daily instead of just two pages. For speech, please read Saraswati Kavach and stotra daily. I have found Vishnu Saharasnam and Shiv Saharasnam to be a excellent combination for Rahu Moon conjunction and Mercury kendradipathi dosha. This dosha wont affect results during Mercury MD as I have seen quite a few charts where people are doing well in such dasas and Mercury lagna people in Jupiter dasa

Someone had asked in an earlier post whether Rahu Moon conjunction is always bad and the results are here to see but its remarkable how the results vary. In the native's case, this conjunction was in Pisces lagna and she has given birth to a child recently while you with the same conjunction in fourth house are struggling with treatment because of Saturn dasa and Saturn in Rahu nakshatra. This is how small changes can create majorly different results. This conjunction is really affecting Jupiter natives and lagna people very badly because by their kind hearted and simple nature, they are unable to overcome the difficult people they encounter in their lives and go in life with willpower but face such emotional struggles. When Mercury MD approaches, learn to be yourself, say what you think is right, set limits for what people can tell you and behave with you, be more secretive, give less importance to people and focus on yourself. You''ll be happy.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 28 Aug 2018

Thank you so much Sanjit for taking time out and looking at my chart.
This has definitely given me hope. Not sure, for how much more long I'll have to suffer. My childlessness is the main reason for most of my problems and stagnated life. I can only pray to God for his blessings.. but that faith is also shaking. I am just running here and there for peace of mind. Not able to to seek it inside/anywhere.

Any other esteemed forum members if would like to have a look at my case; that would be a great help to my distressed mind.

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 28 Aug 2018

Rashmiji, do not make any attempts for child until Rahu leaves Cancer which is your fifth house in March next year. Rahu will then transit over its natal position in your chart, so you can expect some changes at home like shifting, renovation or troubled health of MIL. Jupiter will transit to Scorpio in October this year and will have 9th aspect on your fifth house of progeny. This will increase your chances as you will be in Mercury dasa by then and Jupiter will also have added some degrees to become stronger in Scorpio. I also suggest removing Emerald stone for this period because it reduces the effects of Jupiter and buy a good yellow sapphire (at least 5 carats) if the one you are wearing is ordinary and old one. I would also recommend wearing good quality red coral. Keep a large citrine globe or rock in your bedroom on a side table next to you. But do all this only after March 2019. Also, since Rahu is with Moon, lord of fifth, it could suggest outside assistance in child birth like surrogacy. I have seen a chart with similar affliction of a woman who is now trying for surrogate after all IVF methods failed in the last few years. Whatever you decide, do it when Jupiter is in Scorpio so that you get its support. All the best!

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 29 Aug 2018

Ok SanjitJi.
Thanks alot once again. I have noted all the points suggested by you. We are soon going to shift in our own house. 'll follow your suggestions for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 29 Aug 2018

Rahmi Ji, happy to note that you are trying to win the circumstances that you are facing. And nice to note that you are doing namasmaran. While doing all that kindly do it with utmost concentration. Your lagna lord Jupiter is in 9th in Rashi & in Drekkana. He is in his own Nakshatra. Regarding your 5th house matter is concerned. Your Lagna lord, 9th lord are aspecting it & also Saturn. Note Saturn's 10th aspect here is a blessing, child birth may delay but not deny. But the only problem is alone & afflicted 5th lord Moon. As you are performing positive Agami Karmas (naamasmaran). Your 2nd/9th Lord Mars will definitely bless you with children! :)
Rashmi have faith in God, NEVER loose it.
The present problem with your agony is transit Jupiter (lagna lord) conjunct with natal 11th lord Saturn & most importantly it is your 22nd drekkana. Lagna lord presently is in your 22nd drekkana (Libra) even though it is 5th to your natal Moon.
Jupiter transit to Scorpio & Sagittarius will definitely heal you!
Your Saturn is in 22nd drekkana that's why you are struggling but Mercury dasha will definitely be better than Saturn's dasha but that said, for dual lagna 7th lord is a baadhaka too & Mercury is placed in 5th house in drekkana, your Mercury dasha will be "slight" challenging. The positive is that your 4th/7th lord Mercury has 5 BAV points in Scorpio.
Take care of your health! Keep your will steadily! Don't loose your faith, your will is your God!
Pray!!!
Regards

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 30 Aug 2018

A small typo in 1st para 6th line
Read it as... your Agami Karmas will be positives because of your ongoing (present) Karma due to naamsmaran.
Regards & take care Rashmi.
It'd always be good if you ask a query on child birth... please provide both the couple's birth info. So, that concluding will be easier

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 31 Aug 2018

Thank you SweetVji.
I feel much better after reading your and Sanjitji's replies. God bless you for spreading hope and positivity.
My husband's DOB: 3-Aug-1981, Jaipur (RJ), 12:55 PM
Marriage Date: 31-Jan-2013

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 10 Sep 2018

Would any other senior members also like to have a look at my chart/issues.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 13 Sep 2018

[quote=rashmi3121982 post_id=268530 time=1536598346 user_id=11914]
Would any other senior members also like to have a look at my chart/issues.
[/quote]

Hello Rashmi ji,

I am a new guy on this website. I would like to give it a shot with Aruda Prashna to diagnose child less issue in your case.

I would need you to post a question regarding delay in child birth. Give me a number out of 108. Mention the time and date when you ask the question.

Thank you!
Thank you!

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 14 Sep 2018

Hello ChandrashekarJi,
Please find below-
Query- When will I have my own child with my husband
Number- 90
Time & Date- 15:40 PM, 14-Sep-2018

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 15 Sep 2018

Hello Rashmi ji,

I was able to work on your Prashna chart!

I could see fertility issues, the female in this union would have this issue more than the male.

You may be able to get a child if you would try medically and spiritually.

Medically- Consult a doc and adopt the tried and tested methods.

Spritually- I would recommend a remedy for Sarpa Dosha. Its uttama sharpa dosh I could on the Prashna chart.

Remedies would be Sarpa Samskara, Ashlesha Bali and Naga Pratispana should be done.

If these things are done with devotion and if you take medical help. I see you have a chance of a child birth.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 19 Sep 2018

Thanks ChandrashekarJi.
Will Sarpa Samskara at Kukke Subramanya Temple help?
Last year also I was recommended for propitiation of Sarpa Yoga.. I have it in mind but couldnt visit Kuke Subramanya temple yet. Probably calling from divine hasnt come yet.
I have read about the Sarpa Samskara, Ashlesha Bali and Naga Pratispana poojas at Kuke. i'll surely plan it in the coming months.
You mentioned about tried and tested methods.. I have already gone through multiple rounds of IVF and couldnt succeed. Now thinking of surrogacy option; even my doctor also suggests so. All these procedures have 40-50% success rate. Although I know people who have kids through IVF.. but that process hasnt worked out for me yet.
Can you also see, by when will I be able to have kids?

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 20 Sep 2018

Hello Rashmi Ji!

Visiting Kuke would work. What I would like to highlight is when you complete the remedies with devotion, you may need to check a Niruthi Prashna(Exit question) to confirm if you have successful performed to get ride off the dosha.

Alternative methods will bring you some success to get a child.

Time? Doshas has to be taken care, you need toil using alternative methods to get a child. It's hard to time, when you would successfully perform remedies and would on alternative methods.

Thank you!

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 24 Nov 2019

Dear All,
A feedback- I have been blessed with twin daughters on 10-Sep-19 through surrogacy. Thanks everyone for your time. @Chandrashekar08- I performed pooja in Kuke Subramaniam and within 2 weeks after that my surrogate conceived.
I would like to ask one more question- how is my married life going to be? I am having frequent disagreements with my husband. Even though we have been avoiding any major fight for the sake of kids; however I feel that our thought process is not matching. Not sure what the future holds.

My Birth Detail is as below-
3-Dec-1982, Azamgarh (UP) 13:15 PM

My husband's DOB: 3-Aug-1981, Jaipur (RJ), 12:55 PM
Marriage Date: 31-Jan-2013

Thanks and Regards,
Neha

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Nov 2019

Mercury the 7th lord in 9H in planetary war with Venus[8L] in 9H. Mercury Dasha is on . Jupiter{ you] the Lagna lord is also in the same house with Sun[6L] in mrityu Bhag is not a good sign. Venus and Mercury in P.W is showing the disturbed conjugal life.

rashmi3121982
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi3121982 » 08 Dec 2019

Thanks ADCji. How disturbed is it going to be? Is separation possible? Do you suggest any remedy?
Any other member would like to look into it please.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 26 Dec 2019

rashmi3121982 wrote:
> Dear All,
> A feedback- I have been blessed with twin daughters on 10-Sep-19 through
> surrogacy. Thanks everyone for your time. @Chandrashekar08- I performed
> pooja in Kuke Subramaniam and within 2 weeks after that my surrogate
> conceived.
> I would like to ask one more question- how is my married life going to be?
> I am having frequent disagreements with my husband. Even though we have
> been avoiding any major fight for the sake of kids; however I feel that our
> thought process is not matching. Not sure what the future holds.
>
> My Birth Detail is as below-
> 3-Dec-1982, Azamgarh (UP) 13:15 PM
>
> My husband's DOB: 3-Aug-1981, Jaipur (RJ), 12:55 PM
> Marriage Date: 31-Jan-2013
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Neha

Hello there,

Sorry for the late response. I have had lost my account credentials for sometime.

I am glad to hear about the new addition to your family. Congratulations.

I would like to thank you for following the procedures, and thank my guru for guidance.